Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 05-03-2014, 03:40 AM
Banned

Question Guess where i live (birth chart)?

Hint: I don't live in my home country. I don't have my citizenship there anymore.

Last edited by ThePiscesPrincess; 05-03-2014 at 04:03 AM.
Unread 05-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Banned

Re: Guess where i live (birth chart)?

Birth chart :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hannie - Chart with Asteroids.jpg (83.7 KB, 19 views)
Unread 05-03-2014, 05:56 AM

Astrology doesn't answer such silly questions. It does, however, tell a great deal about you as a person.

A wild guess would be Canada.

You were born in or near Haarlem, Netherlands on 20 February, 1997 at 8:45 in the evening. (The chart is not clearly legible, so I can't pin either place or time down precisely.)

Now it's your turn. Guess where I live.

Last edited by greybeard; 05-03-2014 at 06:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
ThePiscesPrincess (05-03-2014)
Unread 05-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Astrology doesn't answer such silly questions. It does, however, tell a great deal about you as a person.

A wild guess would be Canada.

You were born in or near Haarlem, Netherlands on 20 February, 1997 at 8:45 in the evening. (The chart is not clearly legible, so I can't pin either place or time down precisely.)

Now it's your turn. Guess where I live.
Bruxelles. Now i live in Ottawa. Idk i dont have any signs in astrology of living abroad :/... except poss Moon opp Jupiter, Ceres conj Uranus/Jupiter, 9H ruler conj Asc ruler(Merc conj Venus), 9H ruler opp Moon, Cappy IC (restrictions of birthplace/hometown)

Both cities' Moons are in my IC/4th house. Same for the town i wanna live in! (Montreal)

Somewhere in the states, Ohio or Idaho?
Unread 05-03-2014, 01:07 PM

Hello PiscesPrincess,

just for fun I'll try to guess where you're from with the help of astrology.

I'd guess that you've moved from your home-country towards the west, or more precise the north-west. Mercury ruler of the 9th (travelling abroad, foreign countries) is placed in the 5th house, a corner which is associated with the North-West, and in the Airy sign (west) of Aquarius. Moon, natural ruler of travelling, is applying to oppose Mercury, whereas Mercury itself is applying to conjunct Venus, lady of the Ascendant. You've probably moved abroad because of your job or your mother, seeing that Moon is ruler of the 10th and also applying to Mercury, one of the Ptolemaian rulers for profession.

The country to which you've moved might be more difficult to judge. Aquarius rules White Russia, Sweden, Poland and Latvia - hence I would guess you've moved to one of these countries.

Yours,
Edward

Thus Time devoureth all, and doth all waste,
And we waste Time, and so we're ev'n at last. -
John Gadbury
Unread 05-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
Hello PiscesPrincess,

just for fun I'll try to guess where you're from with the help of astrology.

I'd guess that you've moved from your home-country towards the west, or more precise the north-west. Mercury ruler of the 9th (travelling abroad, foreign countries) is placed in the 5th house, a corner which is associated with the North-West, and in the Airy sign (west) of Aquarius. Moon, natural ruler of travelling, is applying to oppose Mercury, whereas Mercury itself is applying to conjunct Venus, lady of the Ascendant. You've probably moved abroad because of your job or your mother, seeing that Moon is ruler of the 10th and also applying to Mercury, one of the Ptolemaian rulers for profession.

The country to which you've moved might be more difficult to judge. Aquarius rules White Russia, Sweden, Poland and Latvia - hence I would guess you've moved to one of these countries.

Yours,
Edward
Thanks. But i live in Canada. Yea we did move here in July 2000(when i was 3, my sis was 2 months), maternal grandpa was dying in Canada, so we came to support him throughout his death/liver cancer. Also because my dad at the time (who's dead atm) found a job at a philosophy university here.

So yea we moved here from Belgium, because of maternal family causes (Moon in 10H)

Well Canada is in North America, and North America is North-West in the atlas.

Thats weird though. Because Canada is ruled by Libra...

Here's the chart of the town i live in though. Couldnt find Canada's chart:
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Ottawa_(Canada)

The town where i was born:
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Brussels_(Belgium)

The town i wanna move to after i finish college:
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Montreal_(Quebec)

They all have in in my 4th house! :O
Unread 05-03-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePiscesPrincess View Post
Thanks. But i live in Canada. Yea we did move here in July 2000(when i was 3, my sis was 2 months), maternal grandpa was dying in Canada, so we came to support him throughout his death/liver cancer. Also because my dad at the time (who's dead atm) found a job at a philosophy university here.

So yea we moved here from Belgium, because of maternal family causes (Moon in 10H)

Well Canada is in North America, and North America is North-West in the atlas.
At least "going west" seems to be right.

Quote:
Thats weird though. Because Canada is ruled by Libra...
Source? Right now I'm unable to find anything for Canada. USA is Gemini, though I wouldn't apply this to the whole of North America.

Thus Time devoureth all, and doth all waste,
And we waste Time, and so we're ev'n at last. -
John Gadbury
Unread 05-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Banned

Red face Re: Guess where i live (birth chart)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
At least "going west" seems to be right.

Source? Right now I'm unable to find anything for Canada. USA is Gemini, though I wouldn't apply this to the whole of North America.
Source : http://www.astrologyweekly.com/more-...ies-cities.php

But yea i moved north west -.-

Tags
birth, chart, guess, live