Can anybody read my chart?

mallord

Hi I am new to this forum and I just wanted a thorough explanation of the significant aspects and placements of the planets, signs, angles, etc. of my chart. If someone can interpret it and give full details, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Attachments

• Nguyen Birthchart.jpg
    Nguyen Birthchart.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 57

retinoid

I'll go over some stuff that stood out to me...

One is you have a stellum in the 11th house which means groups or something humanitarian or friends will play a big role in your life. Maybe you will belong to a charity (and may run it with Saturn encroaching upon the house and all the planets being in Capricorn). You may network for business...something like that will play a big role. Perhaps a little later on though since Saturn's energy may be felt in this house so you may have to work on how best to network or perhaps work on your personality first...Something like that with Saturn there.

Your jupiter is in the second house, well aspected and in aries which means you should be good with money and you will have the drive to make money (perhaps through networking or charitable causes???). Though nothing opposing it to 'inhibit' jupiter there, you may spend money a lot as well but hopefully those capricorn planets help prevent that!

Mars and Pluto are in the 9th house which are both Scorpio's planets telling me you may have a very unorthodox view of 'religion' and you may undergo some drastic belief/philosophical changes in your life. Also you may move to different countries or spend a lot of time travelling.

Your emotions are tied to your first house. You may need people to 'reassure' you on how nice you are or if you look good or something with the moon being in Pisces there. Your emotions are definitely tied to how you present your face to the world. So you may be concerned about status for instance.

Last edited:

waybread

Actually, what you ask for would take someone hours of work. Most of us are amateurs on this thread, who read charts as a hobby. Perhaps you could pay a professional astrologer in your area to give you a thorough chart reading--with an astrology lesson thrown in.

However, with your chart emphasis in Capricorn, anything you read about this sign should be beneficial. Your approach to life is probably primarily practical and material (earth sign), and you keep your eyes open for ways to advance your position in the world. You have the ability to make money! (well-aspected Jupiter in the 2nd house.) Women may be a bit of a problematic mystery for you (Venus in the 12th square Pluto). And you may find (Saturn/Uranus square moon) that it is all-too-easy for you to get into a bad mood, notably if things don't go so well in your work environment. So it is helpful if you can stay away from negative people, as they may bring down your mood even when you are doing nothing more than picking up on their energy (moon in Pisces.)

Sometimes people with the moon in Pisces are good dancers! If this isn't a hobby of yours now, you may find you have some talent.

With Mars and Pluto in their own sign of Scorpio in the 9th house, you should do well with mind-broadening activities such as overseas travel and higher education.

mallord

I'll go over some stuff that stood out to me...

One is you have a stellum in the 11th house which means groups or something humanitarian or friends will play a big role in your life. Maybe you will belong to a charity (and may run it with Saturn encroaching upon the house and all the planets being in Capricorn). You may network for business...something like that will play a big role. Perhaps a little later on though since Saturn's energy may be felt in this house so you may have to work on how best to network or perhaps work on your personality first...Something like that with Saturn there.

Your jupiter is in the second house, well aspected and in aries which means you should be good with money and you will have the drive to make money (perhaps through networking or charitable causes???). Though nothing opposing it to 'inhibit' jupiter there, you may spend money a lot as well but hopefully those capricorn planets help prevent that!

Mars and Pluto are in the 9th house which are both Scorpio's planets telling me you may have a very unorthodox view of 'religion' and you may undergo some drastic belief/philosophical changes in your life. Also you may move to different countries or spend a lot of time travelling.

Your emotions are tied to your first house. You may need people to 'reassure' you on how nice you are or if you look good or something with the moon being in Pisces there. Your emotions are definitely tied to how you present your face to the world. So you may be concerned about status for instance.

Thanks for the reply, also I've always been fascinated with anything that has to do with the paranormal, occult, mysticism, and the supernatural. You could practically find me hidden away in the library or bookstore reading a book regarding these topics. And I always fantasize and daydream, almost to a point of getting myself in trouble. What aspects or positions may account for this because I know that Capricorns are usually practical and serious, but I tend to find myself more "dreamy(?)" with my head always in la la land. Could that have something to do with my moon or is there other aspects accounting towards this?

retinoid

Thanks for the reply, also I've always been fascinated with anything that has to do with the paranormal, occult, mysticism, and the supernatural. You could practically find me hidden away in the library or bookstore reading a book regarding these topics. And I always fantasize and daydream, almost to a point of getting myself in trouble. What aspects or positions may account for this because I know that Capricorns are usually practical and serious, but I tend to find myself more "dreamy(?)" with my head always in la la land. Could that have something to do with my moon or is there other aspects accounting towards this?

It could be the moon...but probably not. Your pluto+mars in the 9th house can make you interested in occult philosophy. Scorpio rules the occult and those are Scorpio's planets (in scorpio) in the ninth house (philosophy/religion). Which is why I said you may be interested in unorthodox 'philosophy/religion' and also it denotes transformation in these areas as well.

mallord

Thanks a lot for your reply, it really is quite descriptive and interesting to know that I may be involved with charitable causes or networks. Just one more thing, can you denote anything else from the conjunctions of planets in the 11th house? And since most of the planets are in the 11th house, does that mean I am "imbalanced" in a way?

mallord

Also, because of the stellium will I mostly be capricorn in nature? Or does the moon in pisces and my aquarius ascendant have any influence at all?

StillOne

Your dreamy nature is due to Neptune conjunct Mercury in your stellium.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryneptuneaspects.html

StillOne

Also, because of the stellium will I mostly be capricorn in nature? Or does the moon in pisces and my aquarius ascendant have any influence at all?
Moon in pisces will have a big impact and all aspects to it should be researched. You'll want to reduce the orb size to 80% to make sure the aspects are tight enough to be considered effective. Astro.com uses wide orbs.

mallord

Thanks StillOne, sorry one question, I'm new at this, so which website would you recommend for accurate orb size? Is the orb the actual chart or something else in the chart that I am not seeing?

StillOne

Thanks StillOne, sorry one question, I'm new at this, so which website would you recommend for accurate orb size? Is the orb the actual chart or something else in the chart that I am not seeing?
You did great by posting one from Astro.com! You can reduce the orbs size there. Simply type 80 in the "reduce/increase orbs" field half way down.

mallord

So here is the chart with the orbs at 80%. I don't see a lot of difference, can you infer any changes? Thanks!

Attachments

• Nguyen Birthchart 80.jpg
    Nguyen Birthchart 80.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 34

StillOne

So here is the chart with the orbs at 80%. I don't see a lot of difference, can you infer any changes? Thanks!
Oh, you'd be surprised! If you compare the aspect grids between the two charts you'll see that quite a bit is missing in chart number 2...:bandit:

mallord

Wow okay, so maybe I don't have that many conjunctions :) despite the looks of the chart. Thanks though for the tip on the orb size.

luna7

Hi nyugen,
The way I've understood the ascendant is that it describes the way you meet the world, so in Aquarius...you may appear a little zany, in your dress or appearance. You feel comfortable when you dont "appear" too conventional. The one thing I think you'd have to remember is that while it is an integral part of you, it can also become like a mask....meaning you might get stuck in the need to look different..and not develop other aspects of your personality.
The 11th house often describes someone who is a late developer. You may see more of your Capricornian traits develop as you get older. Become a very wise older man, and yes maybe to do with groups, perhaps a writing group or something to do with spreading the word.
I'd be interested to hear how relationships have been for you because I feel you work hard at them, want to be "good" at them, but somehow they may prove elusive or unfulfilling. While relationships are an interesting mirror for us all, you need to dive into the mystery of yourself. Spend time sitting in silence, or as you say tucked up in a bookstore.
Hope that helps, luna

mallord

You definitely got that right, lately I have been in some arguments with my Mom and her "boyfriend" :(

I'm in the process of moving out soon.

mallord

Hi luna7, thanks for the reply! In terms of dress, I usually don't dress to unconventionally, like you wouldn't see me wear super bright clothes or mismatched ones. I'm not the type who wants to draw attention by what I wear, but ever since I was a little kid, I've always felt weird and out of place mainly because of my interests and mannerisms that didn't gel with other kids which kind of lead to me being isolated and doing my own thing. I guess that is why I may be a little withdrawn; it's eerie how this chart is sort of symbolic of what my life has been like.

On that note, with venus in 12th, I had someone explain to me that my sexuality is still hidden and still needs to be worked on. I'm attracted to the same sex and it's been sort of hard to express that throughout my life because when you are living in a small town in the middle of Illinois, many people aren't as open minded. I think I am more comfortable, obviously, sharing my sexuality with others but it's been a struggle and I haven't been in a single relationship yet, although now I do want to.