Should I buy the car

Maxie

Hi all.
I have self taught myself the basics of astrology including horray. I am always learning.
So the question is should I buy the car. I have had my eye on this car for over a week. I really really want this car. I was due to view it on Sunday but due to a misunderstanding on the sellers and my part i couldn’t view it.

So the horray. I am Venus places in and I have taken the car as the 3rd, so ruler is Jupiter in cap. There is no aspect between these two plants. However there will be an applying aspect from my co significant the moon to Jupiter in the 4th. So I take this as a positive.
It worries me that I have no idea what house represents the seller. I think it’s the 7th.
The last aspects the moon will make is a trine to Saturn then square to mars in 3rd. This worries me somewhat as could this mean dangerous driving or the car won’t be reliable/ safe while I’m driving.

I’d love some help on this https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_should_i_buy_slk.80262.4588.png&res=100

Thanks

Aria Venue

1.the chart is not available
2.a car that i wish to buy cannot be 3rd cause it belongs to someone else, it's someone's else possession .is your sister's car? then its 4th.Is your father's car? then its 5th...it's a seller's (x) car, then its 8th...and so forth