Can someone tell me what my life will be like in 2021? (Varshaphal)

Hello, can someone interpret my Varshaphal? (solar return) for 2021 ?, to know what my life will be like this year? and how will I go about the topics next ?: in love (will I find a partner this year?), social life, friends, work, health, in general (the topics that interest me the most are love and social life) thank you very much 🙂

05/05/2001 16:32 am Tarragona, Spain

16:32 that's the hour

can't fall in love currently.
some problems with father are going on right now, in which father is dominating.
relatives are coming to your house.
promotion in job suddenly.
currently, you have reduced masturbation.
some physical or mental problem has arised in your mother's siblings.
you're facing problems related to expenses, and family right now.(-kindly confirm this to me)
some changes among friends,father's siblings and income.
(these are not for the whole year, and they are not from varshaphal, these are current statusesof events in your).

can't fall in love currently.
some problems with father are going on right now, in which father is dominating.
relatives are coming to your house.
promotion in job suddenly.
currently, you have reduced masturbation.
some physical or mental problem has arised in your mother's siblings.
you're facing problems related to expenses, and family right now.(-kindly confirm this to me)
some changes among friends,father's siblings and income.
(these are not for the whole year, and they are not from varshaphal, these are current statusesof events in your).

Yes, you are correct in some of what you have said, then could you tell me what events (prediction) could occur in early July until late August 2021? I'm going on vacation (long trip) to a city in summer to Almeria, Spain, so can you tell me: how will my social life be? (Will there be a lot of activity during these months?) And if I will have an affair with a girl in these months? It is very important for me to know it, and it could also predict more current events (now) until my Varshapal (solar return) ends, to know how the year will go, in the topics that I mentioned before, when I started this thread in the forum? Thank you very much for your time :)

Yes, you are correct in some of what you have said, then could you tell me what events (prediction) could occur in early July until late August 2021? I'm going on vacation (long trip) to a city in summer to Almeria, Spain, so can you tell me: how will my social life be? (Will there be a lot of activity during these months?) And if I will have an affair with a girl in these months? It is very important for me to know it, and it could also predict more current events (now) until my Varshapal (solar return) ends, to know how the year will go, in the topics that I mentioned before, when I started this thread in the forum? Thank you very much for your time :)

Sir, first of all, I'm not even seeing varshphal, and secondly, kindly tell me where did I go wrong in the predictions in the last post.

your travel and socializing would be sudden, instantaneous, and something hidden will be added, relating your bed life.
no lovers currently, even if you get a chance, skipping would be a better idea, as it would result in a 10-15 day activity. Just try after some more time.
there is also a childbirth or a marriage in your father's family; anything that adds persons to your father's family.

Additionally,
your whole life is ruled by your emotions.
you're lonely.
most of the problems in your life are from your friends.
you like to groom yourself very much, you just have an interest in beauty, makeup etc etc so much that you have even memorized brand names, you're just too particular about grooming and appearance.
you spend a lot on your bedroom and social interactions.
you're a chatterbox, you speak slowly and steadily too sometimes, you have a habit of lying, and shake your legs while speaking.
you also speak about knowledge between people, you like to spread your knowledge and tell people about things.
you criticize your mother a lot, and she's a problem to you as you think.
you always think about problems, diseases, debts.
your father's mother is very social.
you can't stick to a 9-5 job, you need a job like a rollercoster.
you talk a lot about your religion, father, and travel.
you also talk a lot about kids, teachers, jobs, old people, poor.
you have to do sacrifices for your father.
your father's health is very nice.
you had to sacrifice for your family at the age of 14.
you masturbate a lot, this will reduce your sperm count if you keep doing so.
your mother's health is not good.
there is a big role of your family in your marriage.
if not controlled by yourself, you'll get into extramarital affairs.
a big emotional factor in life are your friends.
love marriage.
there is a problem in some body organ of any one or multiple brothers.
if you listen to your father in terms of marriage, your married life will go well.
you went or will go to a travel with your father, and mother to a religious place, and there your brother was injured, or any one of his body part malfunctioned which gave birth to a long term problem in his body.
you ask your family and want their confirmation before any
decision you make.
you will spend a lot on your spouse.
you are very creative in terms of your family, you just want creativeness there.
you're hasty in taking over inherent property.
there is a playground near your house.
there is also a factory of books near your house, where children work.
you're too much focused on your spouse's family.
you can't do any favor to anyone in your profession, you work for yourself and it's your interest.
you drive the vehicle very fast.
you fight with your neighbours.
you lie about yourself, or hide something about yourself from everyone.
you want things illegally at your workplace.
you judge, and criticize your friends.
you close your eyes ehile talking.
there is also a cremation ground, or a restaurant near your house.
you are not respected at your hometown.
you have disputed due to your words.
you want fame from your profession.
from the age of 29, struggle, hard work and sacrifice for father, and family starts, til 35.
losses due to spouse's family.
suddem changed regarding, and due to mother, property, vehicles, and interaction with the masses.
you had a bad event related to your friends at the age of 15, which hurt your oersonality.
people see you as a good person, who is well groomed, and seeks for a lover always.

Sir, first of all, I'm not even seeing varshphal, and secondly, kindly tell me where did I go wrong in the predictions in the last post.

your travel and socializing would be sudden, instantaneous, and something hidden will be added, relating your bed life.
no lovers currently, even if you get a chance, skipping would be a better idea, as it would result in a 10-15 day activity. Just try after some more time.
there is also a childbirth or a marriage in your father's family; anything that adds persons to your father's family.

Additionally,
you're lonely.
you like to groom yourself very much, you just have an interest in beauty, makeup etc etc so much that you have even memorized brand names, you're just too particular about grooming and appearance.
you're a chatterbox, you speak slowly and steadily too sometimes, you have a habit of lying, and shake your legs while speaking.
you also speak about knowledge between people, you like to spread your knowledge and tell people about things.
you can't stick to a 9-5 job, you need a job like a roller coaster.
love marriage.
if you listen to your father in terms of marriage, your married life will go well.
you went or will go to a travel with your father, and mother to a religious place, and there your brother was injured, or any one of his body part malfunctioned which gave birth to a long term problem in his body.
decision you make.
you are very creative in terms of your family, you just want creativeness there.
you can't do any favor to anyone in your profession, you work for yourself and it's your interest.
you fight with your neighbors.
you close your eyes while talking.
from the age of 29, struggle, hard work and sacrifice for father, and family starts, til 35.
sudden changed regarding, and due to mother, property, vehicles, and interaction with the masses.
you had a bad event related to your friends at the age of 15, which hurt your personality.
people see you as a good person, who is well groomed, and seeks for a lover always.

Additionally,
you're lonely.
love marriage.
decision you make.
sudden changed regarding, and due to mother, property, vehicles, and interaction with the masses.
you had a bad event related to your friends at the age of 15, which hurt your personality.

hello, thanks for putting so many predictions on the vacation trip I'm going to do, what do you mean? What are you saying about this ?: (His travel and socialization will be sudden, instantaneous and something hidden will be added, which will relate his life in bed.), what do you mean that it will be sudden and will add something hidden ?, that I will have a very good vacation? Will there be a lot of activity and socialization? Or will I have a hidden relationship with a girl? and what you say about: what will relate his life in bed? What do you mean that I will have a love relationship with a girl during these months? and will I have sex with her? Thank you so much

Additionally,
you're lonely.
love marriage.
decision you make.

Tell me more events (predictions) that may happen to me during this vacation trip that will be from the beginning of July to the end of August 2021, I am very interested, it is very important to me, about the topics that I have mentioned before, thanks again :)

Additionally,
you're lonely.
love marriage.
decision you make.

Hello? are you there? Thanks