There's just something I want to know.

or1000

deleted post

deleted postdeleted postdeleted postdeleted postdeleted postdeleted postdeleted postdeleted post

Last edited:

zipadee

:bandit:

A grand cross and a kite in the same chart, hot ****.

You've also got some crazy close degrees and geometry going on with your sun, moon/chiron, uranus and venus.

Annnd jupiter conjunct your descendant (lol someone bring in the experts) I'm not sure what your experience with astrology is so far (you may have more than likely already eclipsed my own knowledge) but "jupiter expands everything it touches" so I imagine your love life could be quite interesting/prominent and that that jupiter placement could be quite beneficial (it is a benefic afterall, lol). Your jupiter is in your 6th house so it expresses itself through the 6th and 7th house.

I'm quoting the following from: http://www.myastrologybook.com/Jupiter-opposed-ascendant-Jupiter-conjunct-descendant.htm

"The descendant is a symbolic condensation point for what we don't identify with in ourselves and therefore project onto or seek out in others or through intimate relationships. With this placement of Jupiter you need intimate one-to-one relationships in which to be expansive and to explore and develop your faith and philosophy of life. Your partners also make excellent traveling companions with this placement of Jupiter."

Jupiter indicates travel and is generally an omen of success so its placement on your descendant does indicate travel related to your relationships and could indicate that you marry a foreigner or that your relationships "span the globe".

Jupiter will come to trine your own jupiter/ascendant conjunction exact at the end of October/ beginning of November which is also when transiting Mercury (which I believe is a particularly strong planet in your chart, it is the anchor of your kite, it is part of your grand cross and it rules your Venus) will be conjuncting transiting jupiter and trining the exact same jupiter/descendant conjunction of yours.

Around the same time transiting venus will quincunx the same point as well...not sure what to make of that but I hope someone with more experience comes and helps you out on this one. I'd say that something love/relationship related will happen around the end of October/beginning of November.

I am not very experienced so please take what I've said with a grain of salt, I'm not trying to misguide you but just figured that pointing out the planets, points and transits that caught my attention wouldn't do any harm. Any astrologers who follow this comment, feel free to critique and give feedback on anything I've said, I'm here to learn.

....Bumppp
Save
Save

Last edited:

Horus

Just had a look back at this. A point that grabbed me was:

‘close degrees and geometry going on with your sun, moon/chiron, uranus and venus.’

I wonder if we could have some more added to this. I am gripped by this comment

It just means these aspects have close, almost exact orbs because they are in the same degrees, and the closer an aspect is the stronger the relationship between the planets involved. Venus is 11°, Uranus is 11° so that's a very tight, precise trine, and trines are harmonious and function automatically so these are very good aspects.

or1000

It just means these aspects have close, almost exact orbs because they are in the same degrees, and the closer an aspect is the stronger the relationship between the planets involved. Venus is 11°, Uranus is 11° so that's a very tight, precise trine, and trines are harmonious and function automatically so these are very good aspects.

Thank you, I didn't interpret that way, rather I picked up that they were, kindly, trying to say that all of these planets had a relationship with one another.