Clairvoyance in a chart

London89

While I think that most normal people have some degree of psychic ability, the very talented psychic would be exceptional, and more rare. So then seen as not normal.

Again, think of it like athletic talent. Most people have a sport they enjoy and can do with some competence, but the olympic stature athlete is rare and not the norm.

Julia PS AppLeo To be a good astrologer, one must be quite sensitive, but at the same time have a thick skin. A necessary paradox.

Hi,

With regards to Sidereal and Tropical Zodiac being different, don't you all think if some sort of an arrangement is seen in tropical; that might completely shift in sidereal? How would you then describe a person as psychic or non-psychic or for that matter anything?

Now, for example I've Sun conjunct pluto, mars, mercury in Scorpio in the 5th if I look at tropical, but the same arrangement shifts to Libra in the 4th if I take sidereal and the ascendant changes too. So wouldn't the meaning change totally ?

I'm kind of confused with this though. Also, with respect to Karmic astrology since clairvoyance could've something to do with 'Karma' too with regards to past life and the progression of the soul, Don't y'all think that it disregards free will?

I mean, let's take an example ... say a person wants to be a movie star, he has tried his level best but hasn't succeeded much because his chart promises some other profession, let's say being a doctor and helping people recover. But isn't that interfering with free will? I don't think Newton's 3rd law or 'Karma' should ever interfere with what you want to do or pursue because then it denigrates everything the world exists for and we all become mere puppets toeing the line of the supreme master.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi,

With regards to Sidereal and Tropical Zodiac being different, don't you all think if some sort of an arrangement is seen in tropical; that might completely shift in sidereal? How would you then describe a person as psychic or non-psychic or for that matter anything?

Now, for example I've Sun conjunct pluto, mars, mercury in Scorpio in the 5th if I look at tropical, but the same arrangement shifts to Libra in the 4th if I take sidereal and the ascendant changes too. So wouldn't the meaning change totally ?

Hi London,

I work only with Tropical, so I cannot comment on Sidereal. But we are mainly looking at aspects between inner and outer planets, not so much houses or ASC. So if the aspects remain the same between the two systems then perhaps it would have the same meaning. Would you still have the same stellium with Mercury and Pluto conjunct?

Of course we are also looking at planets in water signs as more psychic so if the signs shift there might be a different interpretation. So research would have to be done with the sidereal system and psychic ability. Generally in research, the measurement tool remains the same, you don't start mixing up systems.

The natal chart presents an incredible amount of complex information, and while there are agreements about the basics of astrology, each speciality breaks down and interprets the data in different ways based upon their training and research.

I'm kind of confused with this though. Also, with respect to Karmic astrology since clairvoyance could've something to do with 'Karma' too with regards to past life and the progression of the soul, Don't y'all think that it disregards free will?

I mean, let's take an example ... say a person wants to be a movie star, he has tried his level best but hasn't succeeded much because his chart promises some other profession, let's say being a doctor and helping people recover. But isn't that interfering with free will? I don't think Newton's 3rd law or 'Karma' should ever interfere with what you want to do or pursue because then it denigrates everything the world exists for and we all become mere puppets toeing the line of the supreme master.

Karmic astrology shows the karmic patterns from past lives, the strengths and weaknesses, potential, credits and debits brought forward to this incarnation. Also shows soul purpose and intent for this life. We are eternal spiritual beings, and the soul returns for the purpose of soul growth and evolution. While some parts of our charts may represent fated life scripts, the overriding concept of karmic astrology is free will. Each soul has the opportunity to work on the negative patterns of the past and use the positive energies in constructive ways, or not. What ever the choice, it is all part of learning and growth.

The natal chart shows the energetic imprints available to a soul, but free will determines what a person does with that energy. And yes exactly, if everything in the natal chart is destiny, with a pre-determined life, then there is no point to reincarnation. We would just be on an automatic pilot following the dictates of a supreme master as you say.

And yes I think interest and motivation play an important part in the choices we make. I don't usually see charts that point to only one profession. Usually there are a number of choices and directions available. And personal circumstances determine which one is chosen. And in terms of the person you describe, the person might be able to combine an interest in the entertainment field with the medical markers in the chart, perhaps the person could consider connecting the two such as medical reporter, or medical PR, spokesperson, a medical person working in the entertainment industry.

For every action there is a reaction which will show up in the current incarnation. This is karma, which is predestined and fated. However, we have total free will in how we handle that karma. Free will and personal responsibility determine how we meet our karma.

Julia

david starling

Julia, just thought of this after reading your post about "free will"
-- comedian Flip Wilson's signature-line, "The Devil made me do it!" :lol: There was an amusing scenario in the old animation-cartoons, where there was a indecisive character with a small angel on one shoulder and a small devil on the other, each trying to get the character to make the right or wrong choice. Here's a humorous line I first heard in the original version of "The Magnificent Seven", which answers the question, "Why'd you do THAT?" Answer: "Seemed like a good idea at the time!" If every mistake we make is entirely our own fault, why do some use their free-will wisely, and others do not? What about lack of available guidance, lack of necessary information, and circumstances beyond one's control? How do those factor in? Oh oh....I just went off-thread, didn't I? Well, seemed like a good idea at the time--Moon in Aquarius made me do it! :biggrin:

Last edited:

London89

Hi London,

I work only with Tropical, so I cannot comment on Sidereal. But we are mainly looking at aspects between inner and outer planets, not so much houses or ASC. So if the aspects remain the same between the two systems then perhaps it would have the same meaning. Would you still have the same stellium with Mercury and Pluto conjunct?

Of course we are also looking at planets in water signs as more psychic so if the signs shift there might be a different interpretation. So research would have to be done with the sidereal system and psychic ability. Generally in research, the measurement tool remains the same, you don't start mixing up systems.

The natal chart presents an incredible amount of complex information, and while there are agreements about the basics of astrology, each speciality breaks down and interprets the data in different ways based upon their training and research.

Karmic astrology shows the karmic patterns from past lives, the strengths and weaknesses, potential, credits and debits brought forward to this incarnation. Also shows soul purpose and intent for this life. We are eternal spiritual beings, and the soul returns for the purpose of soul growth and evolution. While some parts of our charts may represent fated life scripts, the overriding concept of karmic astrology is free will. Each soul has the opportunity to work on the negative patterns of the past and use the positive energies in constructive ways, or not. What ever the choice, it is all part of learning and growth.

The natal chart shows the energetic imprints available to a soul, but free will determines what a person does with that energy. And yes exactly, if everything in the natal chart is destiny, with a pre-determined life, then there is no point to reincarnation. We would just be on an automatic pilot following the dictates of a supreme master as you say.

And yes I think interest and motivation play an important part in the choices we make. I don't usually see charts that point to only one profession. Usually there are a number of choices and directions available. And personal circumstances determine which one is chosen. And in terms of the person you describe, the person might be able to combine an interest in the entertainment field with the medical markers in the chart, perhaps the person could consider connecting the two such as medical reporter, or medical PR, spokesperson, a medical person working in the entertainment industry.

For every action there is a reaction which will show up in the current incarnation. This is karma, which is predestined and fated. However, we have total free will in how we handle that karma. Free will and personal responsibility determine how we meet our karma.

Julia

Hi Julia,

Yes the stellium remains the same in both the system. It's just that the sign changes when I use sidereal. But yeah I've two stellium and their conjunction remains the same in both systems.

Sun-Pluto-Mercury-Mars in Scorpio
Saturn-Venus-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn
Moon in Aquarius
Jupiter in Cancer.

So what do you see from this combination?

So, basically in this lifetime we will have to face the karma of previous birth, we can't escape that right? From what I've understood, we need to deal with that past karmic energy in a positive manner and help in the growth of the soul.

So, in a way it means we can't do anything negative coz then karma is gonna come and haunt us and we won't be liberated but that is not practically possible because this is 'Kalyug'. The present world is made up in such a way with corporate culture, we end up doing things that are not very great.

Ex: US invasion of Iraq, many Iraqi people hate the Yanks, Brits, and people associated with oil because they think those went for their oil which is kind of true but then probably the guys working in the oil company didn't go and shoot Saddam Hussein but they are in a way part of that same karma. Don't you think? If Saddam wouldn't have been killed, Rumaila, Majnoon oil fields wouldn't have gone to BP, Shell and people who are now part of this project wouldn't have worked in this project, so in a way from George Bush to Tony Hayward to that guy working in the field, it's all connected and probably you're connected too by fuelling your car with that oil coming out of the fields in Iraq. You never know where that oil in your truck is from.

Because every action is interconnected to each other, so in a way we can't escape this cycle of karma. To really escape this, I think a man has to be a monk or otherwise this process of karmic bondage is wrong Or it should be that you did wrong, you would be punished in this lifetime itself... because karmic accumulation makes no sense since I do not know who I was, What I did, in my previous life. We don't even know what we're being punished for in this lifetime. This is really unfair, this is injustice. A person has the right to defend himself in the court of law. May be that action wasn't right for someone but right for others. And a person being punished in this lifetime for a sin he committed in his previous birth is so gross, at least he should know why is he being punished. Don't you think? So it just seems too complicated to me.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Julia,

Yes the stellium remains the same in both the system. It's just that the sign changes when I use sidereal. But yeah I've two stellium and their conjunction remains the same in both systems.

Sun-Pluto-Mercury-Mars in Scorpio
Saturn-Venus-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn
Moon in Aquarius
Jupiter in Cancer.

So what do you see from this combination?

Hi London,

I am looking at your Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio as a psychic marker.
And five planets in water.
I am also looking for moon to outer planet aspects, any aspects to your moon?

Do you have any psychic abilities? Any of the experiences described by others on this thread?

So, basically in this lifetime we will have to face the karma of previous birth, we can't escape that right? From what I've understood, we need to deal with that past karmic energy in a positive manner and help in the growth of the soul.

Yes this is the general idea. Keep in mind karma can be positive or negative. Debts or credit.
Debts are shown by harsh aspects, credits are shown by easy aspects, 2h, and helpful planetary placements. Also keep in mind that all the karmic debt shown in our chart may not be ours personally. It appears some souls take on collective karma, to help move the planet forward. Collective clearing karma would be shown in the natal chart as an emphasis on Neptune or 12h, and the North Node in 12h.

Yes we will most likely face the karma in our charts from past lives and the goal would be to handle it in a positive way, to assist with soul growth. We don’t have to wear sackcloth and ashes, we just have to get the lesson and move on. That said, we do learn from mistakes.

So, in a way it means we can't do anything negative coz then karma is gonna come and haunt us and we won't be liberated but that is not practically possible because this is 'Kalyug'. The present world is made up in such a way with corporate culture, we end up doing things that are not very great.

That has been one of the criticisms of the karmic system, we come back to burn off negative karma and instead accrue more negative karma. I think this is being addressed on the other side, more people are coming back with collective karma, and an increase in the positive energy hitting our planet.

Also as I said, we just have to get the lesson, and we can move into grace. I think it is impossible to be a perfect person on this planet, as you point out, the environment is very difficult. Also intent plays a part. The spiritual world is perfectly just and fair, that is why it is called Heaven! A mother stealing food for her hungry child may have no bad karma accrued as opposed to the wealthy corporate robber barons you reference who operate within the law but essentially steal from many. They will accrue some difficult karma.

Can you tell me more about Kalyug?

Ex: US invasion of Iraq, many Iraqi people hate the Yanks, Brits, and people associated with oil because they think those went for their oil which is kind of true but then probably the guys working in the oil company didn't go and shoot Saddam Hussein but they are in a way part of that same karma. Don't you think? If Saddam wouldn't have been killed, Rumaila, Majnoon oil fields wouldn't have gone to BP, Shell and people who are now part of this project wouldn't have worked in this project, so in a way from George Bush to Tony Hayward to that guy working in the field, it's all connected and probably you're connected too by fuelling your car with that oil coming out of the fields in Iraq. You never know where that oil in your truck is from.

Yes of course there is going to be quite a bit of karmic debt associated with the Iraq war.
Keep in mind there are all kinds of karma, personal, family, ethnic, tribal, country.
Group karma would be indicated by 11 house planets. Other collective karma might be Pisces and a Cap moon. I once did a study of the officers in Hitler’s high command and many had a Cap moon. I believe they came back to burn off old karma and do the right thing, but fell into the same trap as in previous lives.

In your Iraq War example you can see the various kinds of karma, those directly responsible with nefarious motives, those who were duped into it, who will have karma associated with letting others do their thinking for them and blindly following others. A different kind of karma.

Because every action is interconnected to each other, so in a way we can't escape this cycle of karma. To really escape this, I think a man has to be a monk or otherwise this process of karmic bondage is wrong Or it should be that you did wrong, you would be punished in this lifetime itself... because karmic accumulation makes no sense since I do not know who I was, What I did, in my previous life. We don't even know what we're being punished for in this lifetime. This is really unfair, this is injustice. A person has the right to defend himself in the court of law. May be that action wasn't right for someone but right for others. And a person being punished in this lifetime for a sin he committed in his previous birth is so gross, at least he should know why is he being punished. Don't you think? So it just seems too complicated to me.

You bring up perfectly reasonable arguments against the karmic system and I agree with them. I also am not entirely happy with the system, but it appears to be the system we have for the time being. I am aware that there has been considerable spiritual discussion about the problems, and hence as we move into the 21st century we can see more positive energy hit the planet, and advanced beings have been sent to help us, such as some American political leaders and Pope Francis.
Also the younger people are bringing a breath of fresh air to the planet. They are more accepting, loving and forgiving. They understand the need for a more advanced planet.

However, whether we have a karmic system or not, the answer is the same. For me it does not matter if karma is real or not. The right thing to do is to live a good life, try to do the right thing, have honor and a moral core. And be forgiving of ourselves, this is a very tough planet and we make many mistakes. The point is to make amends if you can, pick yourself up and keep getting up every morning and do the right thing. In the karmic system it is thought that the finish of your life is the most important, the earlier stages are learning, and the important thing is to have a strong finish.

Julia

London89

Hi London,

I am looking at your Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio as a psychic marker.
And five planets in water.
I am also looking for moon to outer planet aspects, any aspects to your moon?

Do you have any psychic abilities? Any of the experiences described by others on this thread?

Yes, I have Jupiter{cancer - 9th Aspect} and Saturn {Capricorn - 3rd Aspect} aspecting my moon in Aquarius and this happens in both the systems. You know I just realised something and i.e. it might be sidereal or tropical but the conjunctions and aspects do not change. Yes! Ascendants might move or say the signs tilt a bit with respect to degrees but overall the system remains the same. Or may be is it just me? Am I wrong?

I haven't really explored my psychic part. It could be dormant. But, I have had certain profound experiences , I do not know if they would be considered psychic or not.

1. I have interacted with my departed granny, grandpa and one uncle in my dreams. Granny and Uncle only once. Grandpa lot of times... Could be because I was very close to him. Have spent lot of time with him during my kindergarten days. He would hold my hands and teach me to walk and play with me, things like that.

2. I would know things before hand as in I can strongly feel if something will happen before its about to happen (If I am related to that event) and I've seen events actually occurring the way I felt it or lets say the way I knew it. I have never actually tried to explore this part of mine because I don't want to sound crazy :biggrin:

3. There was another thing which was there on my mind just now but I can't seem to recollect. Got distracted, will share as and when it comes up and through our discussion.

4. Have you ever come across something like this- You're thinking about something, it happens before your eyes. You're thinking about a person who you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time and you randomly open instagram and that person's post is right there in front of your eyes OR you would be like ****! this person hasn't replied to me yet, there comes the call/reply boom! The only difference I feel is I've to think hard with all my concentration and boom. Not always of course because most of the time I'm distracted but yeah when alone.

Can you tell me more about Kalyug?

I pronounced it wrongly. I think its called 'Kali-Yuga'. Here's a link that should definitely help. I googled it.

http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-meditation/science-of-yoga/kali-yuga-end-lies-ahead/

I once did a study of the officers in Hitler’s high command and many had a Cap moon. I believe they came back to burn off old karma and do the right thing, but fell into the same trap as in previous lives.

I am currently reading this book called- Mossad: The Greatest Missions of the Israeli Secret Service. It's a very interesting book, depends on whether you've interest in covert operations and secret warfare. I do :cool:

hence as we move into the 21st century we can see more positive energy hit the planet, and advanced beings have been sent to help us, such as some American political leaders and Pope Francis.

Do you mean Donald Trump? Because of his Sun-Rahu and his Jupiter coinciding with Jupiter on the US birth chart? I also heard that in 2015 when Donald announced his presidency there was something going on in Leo. I can't exactly remember what! but it was in a video mentioned by Joni Patry.

However, whether we have a karmic system or not, the answer is the same. For me it does not matter if karma is real or not. The right thing to do is to live a good life, try to do the right thing, have honor and a moral core. And be forgiving of ourselves, this is a very tough planet and we make many mistakes. The point is to make amends if you can, pick yourself up and keep getting up every morning and do the right thing. In the karmic system it is thought that the finish of your life is the most important, the earlier stages are learning, and the important thing is to have a strong finish.

Yes I agree with this entirely. We should just do the right thing, care about earth and humanity and more emphasis on action then about its results. There was this on Quora - that in the Bhagwad Gita (religious book in hinduism), Lord Krishna mentions that don't worry about the results, be more concerned about your actions.

RaRohini

Yes, I have Jupiter{cancer - 9th Aspect} and Saturn {Capricorn - 3rd Aspect} aspecting my moon in Aquarius and this happens in both the systems. You know I just realised something and i.e. it might be sidereal or tropical but the conjunctions and aspects do not change. Yes! Ascendants might move or say the signs tilt a bit with respect to degrees but overall the system remains the same. Or may be is it just me? Am I wrong?

I haven't really explored my psychic part. It could be dormant. But, I have had certain profound experiences , I do not know if they would be considered psychic or not.

1. I have interacted with my departed granny, grandpa and one uncle in my dreams. Granny and Uncle only once. Grandpa lot of times... Could be because I was very close to him. Have spent lot of time with him during my kindergarten days. He would hold my hands and teach me to walk and play with me, things like that.

2. I would know things before hand as in I can strongly feel if something will happen before its about to happen (If I am related to that event) and I've seen events actually occurring the way I felt it or lets say the way I knew it. I have never actually tried to explore this part of mine because I don't want to sound crazy :biggrin:

3. There was another thing which was there on my mind just now but I can't seem to recollect. Got distracted, will share as and when it comes up and through our discussion.

4. Have you ever come across something like this- You're thinking about something, it happens before your eyes. You're thinking about a person who you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time and you randomly open instagram and that person's post is right there in front of your eyes OR you would be like ****! this person hasn't replied to me yet, there comes the call/reply boom! The only difference I feel is I've to think hard with all my concentration and boom. Not always of course because most of the time I'm distracted but yeah when alone.

I pronounced it wrongly. I think its called 'Kali-Yuga'. Here's a link that should definitely help. I googled it.

http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-meditation/science-of-yoga/kali-yuga-end-lies-ahead/

I am currently reading this book called- Mossad: The Greatest Missions of the Israeli Secret Service. It's a very interesting book, depends on whether you've interest in covert operations and secret warfare. I do :cool:

Do you mean Donald Trump? Because of his Sun-Rahu and his Jupiter coinciding with Jupiter on the US birth chart? I also heard that in 2015 when Donald announced his presidency there was something going on in Leo. I can't exactly remember what! but it was in a video mentioned by Joni Patry.

Yes I agree with this entirely. We should just do the right thing, care about earth and humanity and more emphasis on action then about its results. There was this on Quora - that in the Bhagwad Gita (religious book in hinduism), Lord Krishna mentions that don't worry about the results, be more concerned about your actions.

Thank you London89 for that write up from Sathguru about Kali Yuga. His teachings are quite awesome, isn't it?
Personally i think Donald Trump may be Kalki 😃 call me nuts ...

Julia Karmic Astrology

Julia, just thought of this after reading your post about "free will"
-- comedian Flip Wilson's signature-line, "The Devil made me do it!" :lol: There was an amusing scenario in the old animation-cartoons, where there was a indecisive character with a small angel on one shoulder and a small devil on the other, each trying to get the character to make the right or wrong choice. Here's a humorous line I first heard in the original version of "The Magnificent Seven", which answers the question, "Why'd you do THAT?" Answer: "Seemed like a good idea at the time!" If every mistake we make is entirely our own fault, why do some use their free-will wisely, and others do not? What about lack of available guidance, lack of necessary information, and circumstances beyond one's control? How do those factor in? Oh oh....I just went off-thread, didn't I? Well, seemed like a good idea at the time--Moon in Aquarius made me do it! :biggrin:

Hi David,

LOL That was a great line from Flip Wilson for sure. For myself, I can always blame my Mars in Scorpio aspected to Jupiter in Aries, they made me go nuclear. :(

Yes I remember that little cartoon character with the angel and devil on each shoulder. Certainly an ongoing theme in human existence, dark vs light, evil vs good. Can we connect to our higher angels or not. I wonder if there are planets out there were good outweighs the bad, the predominant theme is goodness, not the constant struggle like here on this planet. But of course that might not be the best karmic learning ground for a soul.

Yes that is always such an interesting question, why do some go to the dark side, others to the light. We can see examples of people with every advantage of birth, family, support system who do the wrong thing, then others who grow up with nothing, facing the most horrendous environment, who manage to do the right thing.

We can see some of the answer in karmic astrology and the eastern religions. We believe that prior to each incarnation we carefully chose the upcoming life circumstances, we chose our birth chart, family, talents and abilities. It is felt that more advanced souls chose harsher circumstances, more like graduate school for the soul. Can you be dropped behind enemy lines and do the right thing, complete the mission.

Going off thread is probably my fault. I am really bad about this. I have so much water in my chart, I just go with the flow, you see, the devil made me do it! :(

I can be a great linear thinker, but global thinking is more my forte, I just follow my nose. If I get hemmed in too much I literally cannot function and shut down. I kind of have thread ADHD, and I always worry that I am going off topic and trying to decide if what I am writing is connected to the thread topic. It always seems like a good idea at the time. :)
But the mods have my permission to put me in time out as needed, maybe with a remedial course on staying on topic. :(

I do think however it is legitimate on a thread dealing with clairvoyance to allow a bit more wiggle room. I know first hand that if those with psychic abilities are not allowed to talk, feel safe, ask questions, then most of us will not contribute, which will prevent us from getting the the data we need to answer the OP question. And most of us see connections between what may seem like quite different facts to others.

Julia

Witchyone

Hi David,

LOL That was a great line from Flip Wilson for sure. For myself, I can always blame my Mars in Scorpio aspected to Jupiter in Aries, they made me go nuclear. :(

Yes I remember that little cartoon character with the angel and devil on each shoulder. Certainly an ongoing theme in human existence, dark vs light, evil vs good. Can we connect to our higher angels or not. I wonder if there are planets out there were good outweighs the bad, the predominant theme is goodness, not the constant struggle like here on this planet. But of course that might not be the best karmic learning ground for a soul.

Yes that is always such an interesting question, why do some go to the dark side, others to the light. We can see examples of people with every advantage of birth, family, support system who do the wrong thing, then others who grow up with nothing, facing the most horrendous environment, who manage to do the right thing.

We can see some of the answer in karmic astrology and the eastern religions. We believe that prior to each incarnation we carefully chose the upcoming life circumstances, we chose our birth chart, family, talents and abilities. It is felt that more advanced souls chose harsher circumstances, more like graduate school for the soul. Can you be dropped behind enemy lines and do the right thing, complete the mission.

Going off thread is probably my fault. I am really bad about this. I have so much water in my chart, I just go with the flow, you see, the devil made me do it! :(

I can be a great linear thinker, but global thinking is more my forte, I just follow my nose. If I get hemmed in too much I literally cannot function and shut down. I kind of have thread ADHD, and I always worry that I am going off topic and trying to decide if what I am writing is connected to the thread topic. It always seems like a good idea at the time. :)
But the mods have my permission to put me in time out as needed, maybe with a remedial course on staying on topic. :(

I do think however it is legitimate on a thread dealing with clairvoyance to allow a bit more wiggle room. I know first hand that if those with psychic abilities are not allowed to talk, feel safe, ask questions, then most of us will not contribute, which will prevent us from getting the the data we need to answer the OP question. And most of us see connections between what may seem like quite different facts to others.

Julia

You've had plenty help. :innocent: Can I blame my Moon in Pisces for this too!?! Staying on topic is hard as hell when you constantly see connections and patterns between apparently disparate topics and ideas. The trick is to remember the mid-line and bring it all back, I guess.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Yes this is the case in my chart as well. But I am not familiar with Sidereal so perhaps someone else with sidereal expertise can comment.

Certainly the experiences you describe below sound quite psychic. I have noticed on this thread as we ask people about having psychic abilities, many deny having any, but then give a list of psychic experiences. :)

I was fairly certain you were going to report communication with discarnate beings due to your
Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio. This would be a sign of mediumship. What house is this in? (tropical)

Clairsentience, a psychic knowing. And yes a common theme reported on this thread is that people fear being seen as crazy or abnormal, so they hide their psychic abilities.

Ok sounds good, no problem.

4. Have you ever come across something like this- You're thinking about something, it happens before your eyes. You're thinking about a person who you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time and you randomly open instagram and that person's post is right there in front of your eyes OR you would be like ****! this person hasn't replied to me yet, there comes the call/reply boom!
Happens to me all the time. :)

The only difference I feel is I've to think hard with all my concentration and boom. Not always of course because most of the time I'm distracted but yeah when alone.

Yes most of us are distracted by real life most of the time, but if we concentrate and practice our abilities are more apparent.

I thought that is what you meant but was not sure. Thank you for the URL. Yes the four ages according to Hindu thought.

I will look it up on Amazon. The Mossad has quite a reputation, will be interesting to see the actual stories. I am a huge history buff, and love the mysterious, but also have a burning desire to know the truth of all matters, not just the covered up version we are often fed. I think for those of us who are psychic we can often see the behind the scenes activities going on.

No, I did not mean Trump is in the same category as Pope Francis.

The Hindu Holy Book is a source of great wisdom. We should all keep Lord Krishna’s words close to us.

Julia

London89

Thank you London89 for that write up from Sathguru about Kali Yuga. His teachings are quite awesome, isn't it?
Personally i think Donald Trump may be Kalki 😃 call me nuts ...

Hi RaRohini,

Yeah Sadhguru is awesome, I like his wisdom and he doesn't speak in a very serious way like, Oh! its spirituality and all, you've to be **** serious. This guy is like the Mick Jagger of the spiritual world. Very calm, always smiling and tends to answer queries in a funnier way which can be understood by a lame person. I had not known about him until a year ago, when I came across one of his videos while I was searching something else and I remember him answering a query where the lady asks why is life easier for 'some people' and difficult for the 'rest'. And then he says, it depends on your perception. If you think what you're doing is hard, why are you doing it, Just leave it :w00t: Actually, I do kind of agree! What is hard for me, may not be hard for you. It's all in the mind and probably if Saturn didn't exist, we wouldn't have been structured & serious.

I think Donald Trump revolutionised the entire US elections and the future of America. That deep agonising frustration people had on the administration, it blew up like a lava. Henceforth, govt. will have to be more accountable and people would voice their opinion more openly and just not accept whatever is fed in the news or by the press. I do strongly feel that if from now, masses see negativity and nefarious activities, they would come out in lots and strongly protest. Personally, I don't like either Trump or Clinton. I would've preferred somebody with the stature of FDR or JFK :biggrin:

RaRohini

Hi RaRohini,

Yeah Sadhguru is awesome, I like his wisdom and he doesn't speak in a very serious way like, Oh! its spirituality and all, you've to be **** serious. This guy is like the Mick Jagger of the spiritual world. Very calm, always smiling and tends to answer queries in a funnier way which can be understood by a lame person. I had not known about him until a year ago, when I came across one of his videos while I was searching something else and I remember him answering a query where the lady asks why is life easier for 'some people' and difficult for the 'rest'. And then he says, it depends on your perception. If you think what you're doing is hard, why are you doing it, Just leave it :w00t: Actually, I do kind of agree! What is hard for me, may not be hard for you. It's all in the mind and probably if Saturn didn't exist, we wouldn't have been structured & serious.

I think Donald Trump revolutionised the entire US elections and the future of America. That deep agonising frustration people had on the administration, it blew up like a lava. Henceforth, govt. will have to be more accountable and people would voice their opinion more openly and just not accept whatever is fed in the news or by the press. I do strongly feel that if from now, masses see negativity and nefarious activities, they would come out in lots and strongly protest. Personally, I don't like either Trump or Clinton. I would've preferred somebody with the stature of FDR or JFK :biggrin:

Ha ha true. There is small choice in rotten apples. Trump has Moon Ketu conjunction in Scorpio Anuradha in the 8th house. He will crush your ego like nobody's business. So i rest my case.

London89

Yes this is the case in my chart as well. But I am not familiar with Sidereal so perhaps someone else with sidereal expertise can comment.

It wasn't sidereal. It was tropical. :D I have always followed the tropical system, I think its been a year or so, I've started learning sidereal.

I was fairly certain you were going to report communication with discarnate beings due to your
Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio. This would be a sign of mediumship. What house is this in? (tropical)

4th house.

Clairsentience, a psychic knowing. And yes a common theme reported on this thread is that people fear being seen as crazy or abnormal, so they hide their psychic abilities.

Could you tell me more about Clairsentience, I'm interested in learning. Some links would be great or a book? I just got reminded about something related to 'abstract ability and hiding it'. Almost a decade ago, actually more than a decade, I had this friend called Sherin in my high school and she had this amazing ability to read people's faces, suppose you both are talking and she can feel it whether the person is lying or speaking the truth and she was right all the time. She was able to do more things, which I don't clearly remember now but something to do with reading faces (exceptional ability I believe) and then she stopped talking about it. People thought she was crazy. I kind of felt bad for her and then we lost touch, her dad went to work in Saudi Arabia. Heard she's in NY, is some PhD in NYU or something. Geeks I tell you :biggrin::biggrin:

I will look it up on Amazon. The Mossad has quite a reputation, will be interesting to see the actual stories. I am a huge history buff, and love the mysterious, but also have a burning desire to know the truth of all matters, not just the covered up version we are often fed. I think for those of us who are psychic we can often see the behind the scenes activities going on.

More than the stories, its the author who describes it in a manner that intrigues you. I was baffled when I was reading the story of how they captured 'Adolf Eichmann' and you could actually feel that you're a part of it because of the dramatic explanation of action every passing time.

Of course Trump & Pope can never be on the same page :biggrin: but I believe trump revolutionised America. People wants more accountability and they are not going to blindly accept Govt.'s dictum. I think with Wikileaks and all other insider stuffs, the mainstream media would have to think twice before publishing nonsense which supports the current administration.

London89

Ha ha true. There is small choice in rotten apples. Trump has Moon Ketu conjunction in Scorpio Anuradha in the 8th house. He will crush your ego like nobody's business. So i rest my case.

Hey,

isn't moon ketu conjunction supposed to be bad as in Karmic debt? I read somewhere which says moon conjunct ketu that too in the 8th house is the harshest placement for the moon and it does make you a bit psychic but then it's naturally not good because it pertains to some kind of bad yoga- related to ancestors from the mother's lineage who has some kind of debts, and this soul needs to clear it out. I'm sorry I forgot the correct phrasing but something like 'Pitra Dosha' ? Is that it?

Julia Karmic Astrology

You've had plenty help. :innocent: Can I blame my Moon in Pisces for this too!?! Staying on topic is hard as hell when you constantly see connections and patterns between apparently disparate topics and ideas. The trick is to remember the mid-line and bring it all back, I guess.

Hi Witchy:

I noticed you are able to steer things back on topic, so your Pisces Moon only gets you into half trouble. :)

With my Sun, Moon, Merc, NN in Pisces, I know, I see all the connections too, may not make sense to others. There was some research that showed global thinkers tend to be more accurate and better decision makers than linear thinkers, but others cannot see it during the process which looks disjointed to them.

Also I am interested in many topics, and want to go in those directions if given the opportunity. I really do keep trying to bring it all back to mid-line as you say. Or what I think is mid-line. :)

Julia

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to simply discuss clairvoyance without any astrology, start up a discussion in the chat forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Witchyone

Re: Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to simply discuss clairvoyance without any astrology, start up a discussion in the chat forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

My last post had astrology in it, specifically Venus placements and aspects, but it's deleted?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Re: Back to astrology

All,

Back to astrology,

Tim

My deleted post also had a reference to a psychic ability related to Venus aspected to my Pisces Stellium. Which is the topic of the OP?

^ I have Saturn in Sagittarius in the third house of all things. Would this then cancel out ones that point to prophetic vision / psychic abilities?