Help me figure out my chart

I have always had trouble with expressing my emotions in a timely manner as well as verbalizing it. Lately, I decided to start to expressing myself a bit more, even if it doesn't seem right. And so, I can't decide if I have a short temper or if I'm just passive aggressive.

It's strange cause people tell me I'm a very straight forward, open-minded person. So I have always been blunt in my speech and maybe shock people a bit by how blunt I can be. However, most of the time strangely, people tell me that they didn't know that I thought or felt a certain way. And so, I somehow never vocalize what I think when it matters most. Often, I realize my emotions a bit too late.

Unsurprisingly I have a retrograde Mars in Cancer. Yay me!
My natal Mars in Cancer seems to aspect many other planets.
Mars opposite Saturn -> I'm an engineer lol
Mars opposite Venus -> I'd love to be in a relationship, but I seem to get disinterested after just a few dates
Mars quincunx Moon -> I have no idea what to make of this one
Mars trine Pluto -> again, no clue whatsoever

Please comment on what aspects you see or tell you why I'm still struggling to figure myself out in my twenties.

Attachments

• Horrorscope.jpg
    Horrorscope.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 17

sibylline

I have always had trouble with expressing my emotions in a timely manner as well as verbalizing it. Lately, I decided to start to expressing myself a bit more, even if it doesn't seem right.

It's strange cause people tell me I'm a very straight forward, open-minded person. So I have always been blunt in my speech and maybe shock people a bit by how blunt I can be. However, most of the time strangely, people tell me that they didn't know that I thought or felt a certain way. And so, I somehow never vocalize what I think when it matters most. Often, I realize my emotions a bit too late.

Mars in Cancer, also Rx and singleton, Moon in Aquarius in 12th, also square Pluto, Mercury conjunct Pluto in Scorpio...there are so many indicators of withholding emotions and thoughts in this chart.

I can't decide if I have a short temper or if I'm just passive aggressive.

Both? :)

sibylline

^^^

Many things but relevant to your questions is that the person may be prone to being secretive about their true thoughts and motivations. The person may love to learn and learn about others' secrets but when it comes to themselves, they are not so open. Even if they are talkative, they only give out the information they want people to know.

Ok that is true :lol:. I always try to figure out people intentions/motivations before revealing more about myself. But doesn't everyone do that or is it just me? :tongue:

sibylline

^No, people can be fairly even on give and take. Others are very revealing, like those people who tell you their life story the same day they meet you. Mercury conjunct Pluto can either bombard you with words or have virtual stitches around their mouth, either way, you're not walking away having learned anything particularly revealing.

Although this duo in Scorpio, working alongside the Sag Sun makes for the blunt speech you mentioned earlier.