Anything interesting in my vedic chart worth knowing?

Imperial1922

I was curious career-oriented, and whether I be successful or not in military/leadership capabilities. I am very knowledgeable about western/tropical but now I want to get into vedic.

Here is my details. Please anyone who can give detailed answer will be thanked upon very much :)

January 19th 2000

Miami Beach FL, USA

8:37 PM

RaRohini

Hi !
I will have a look at the chart. But when you said Florida, i know that you have Mars energy somewhere,blessed by the peacock God of war.

RaRohini

Hi !
In the vedic chart, the Ascendant is Leo Magha . Now in vedic system of stars or nakshatras,Leo spans 2 stars(nakshatras): Magha the great( war between good and evil, the brave one etc) and Purvaphalguni the advent of spring(the victorious king or benevolent king or the lotus eater king 😃whichever way you see it).
Yours being Magha, this Leo is ready to fight ! Now this star is ruled by the Sun. Sun becomes an important placement in the chart. Sun is placed in Capricorn Uttarashada star in the 6th house of service and duty: literally translating to 'the latter unconquered one' in Sanskrit.
This person will be more successful in the latter part of life. Responsibility and duty become very important words for this star. This is protected in Hinduism by the Elephant God Ganesha who is the remover of all obstacles and good for new beginnings.
The Rahu Ketu Axis shows the learning in this lifetime. Rahu being in the 12th hidden house in Cancer Pashyami or Pushya the nurturer. Now, 12 th house is the house of 'vulnerability'. So this may mean that he is the 'nurturer of the vulnerable' in some way. He becomes the solace for the vulnerable.
The peacock energy is normally indicated in 3 stars or nakshatras ..one of them being Capricorn Sravana the one who hears what is not being said. He has very good insight. He also rules over equipments including military equipments.

RaRohini

Your Saturn Dasha started from 29/06/2016 till 29/06/2035.
These are testing times but they teach the lessons that will be of use later on in life. To answer your question, yes maybe you should go for it! Also because your Moon is in Ardra the speaker-communicator (maybe war correspondent 😃)and it is a Kama nakshatra meaning you should go after your desires .
In the end, your inner intuition is the best guide.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

Imperial1922

These are testing times but they teach the lessons that will be of use later on in life. To answer your question, yes maybe you should go for it! Also because your Moon is in Ardra the speaker-communicator (maybe war correspondent 😃)and it is a Kama nakshatra meaning you should go after your desires .

This is by far very insightful!!I can't thank you enough! I believe vedic is so far very interesting. :) though I have a question, by success later in life, do you think it's possible I will have a high reputation or become a respected soldier? I really wish to give service and by far become respected and have authority. Does that indicate in my chart? Sorry for the flood of questions, i really wish to learn as much as i can about myself

Imperial1922

I've been very depressed recently...and it's due to me being vengeful with others which brings me down. I dont know if my vedic chart can show that, but I heard it can indicate alot more things compared to tropical. I feel so alone, but angry.

RaRohini

Another thing, Mars being in Shatabhisha (the thousand healers, the alien mind, the guy who soars above) in the 7th house of partnership, another option may be a fighter pilot or partnership in aircraft related stuff.

RaRohini

I've been very depressed recently...and it's due to me being vengeful with others which brings me down. I dont know if my vedic chart can show that, but I heard it can indicate alot more things compared to tropical. I feel so alone, but angry.

Hi !
Saturn Dasha has started in 2016. Saturn is placed in the 9th house of philosophy, higher studies, religion, professors etc.These may give you a tough time. For example, the person may lose 'faith' in religion or God or lose faith in his mentors or professors etc due to their behaviour or acts. Saturn is in Aries Bharani the bearer. Bharani is an all or nothing star having heavy female energy and sometimes sexually extreme too. So you may have to be patient and cold (Saturn) with whatever is happening. That makes one very angry.

Imperial1922

Hi !
Saturn Dasha has started in 2016. Saturn is placed in the 9th house of philosophy, higher studies, religion, professors etc.These may give you a tough time. For example, the person may lose 'faith' in religion or God or lose faith in his mentors or professors etc due to their behaviour or acts. Saturn is in Aries Bharani the bearer. Bharani is an all or nothing star having heavy female energy and sometimes sexually extreme too. So you may have to be patient and cold (Saturn) with whatever is happening. That makes one very angry.

Another thing...i am very power hungry, i tend to want to fight, hurt others better said. It's a hidden thing, but I have always been interested in it. The thought of wielding power and getting what you want by force seems amazing to me.

RaRohini

Another thing...i am very power hungry, i tend to want to fight, hurt others better said. It's a hidden thing, but I have always been interested in it. The thought of wielding power and getting what you want by force seems amazing to me.

!!!
Yes maybe that is what Saturn will teach you to control. Your Ketu is in the 6th house in Capricorn Sravana. Now Sravana as i mentioned before, has very good 'insight' into things. It can see what others can't. So this is a very good energy for strategy. But the downside is that this strategy can be used to further one's power . It can also be used to protect the innocent 😃
Enjoy the ride !