Pluto in the 12th

Athene

Does anybody have insights to share on this one ?

Thank you :innocent: ~

dr. farr

Except for a (very) few practitioners, the great majority of horary practitioners (Western and also Vedic prasna) do not use Pluto-do not take Pluto into delineative consideration-in horary astrology.

Athene

Thanx Dr.Farr, i figured that out meantime :sideways: But, on the other hand, this 12th h Pluto is closing a conjunction with the AC, and the MC is in Scorpio .. so, have to insist, i think .. :joyful:

Athene

No reply ? :unsure: Well, with Pluto/12th, i'm concerned because of the possible implications .. but then again, it could be well be my imagination running wild, i dont know, i'm very very new to this .. that's why i'm asking :smile:

The bottom reason, Pluto has a consistency to show in the 12th in quite a few of the important horary charts of mine .. So, what do i make of him ? Ignore it completely ? :andy:

dr. farr

IF there is in fact a tendency for Pluto to show in the 12th house in your various charts then this IS something the Cosmos is trying to point out to you: Pluto represents (among other significations) deep and hidden energies, and coupled with th 12th house (same thing! and also other indications relating to personality, etc) there is likely a pointing to those types of forces playing an important role for you.
So, no, if there is such a tendency by no means ignore it-quite the opposite: investigate it!!

Athene

Thank you @Dr.Farr. Yes i believe it does deserve some careful consideration. As if not missing a hit, the charts around which this Pluto position gravitates usually have a high risk factor attached to the quesited, so i'm trying to tune my antenna's here and see in what i'm missing.

So, the bottom premises with this planet/house pairing are :

- hidden
- deep
- out of my reach of comprehension and/or control

That would be the bare starting point, no more - no less, correct ?

My first guess was to assume this coupling rises issues of (hidden or not, maybe let's just say remote for now) danger involving the matter. That's where my concerns arised from. As Pluto is given no rulership in the horary system and me being a newb in the field, i am dancing around it but geting little or no sense. So let me please turn the question around a bit and ask this way; in horary, which markers should i be wary of when evaluating levels of potential danger for the querent ? And, which way does the 'traditional' part of interpretation of Pluto fit in that story ?

Thank you :smile: ~

Last edited: