What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

cloibne

http://www.astrotheme.com/images/carte.php?ID=50
Here's another good looking guy, he is a fellow Taurus.
He's interesting because as he has aged he has looked more Scorpio or Sagitarius influenced, to me.
Scorpio's ruler is in the sign. According to Astrotheme, his dominants are
Scorpio,Taurus,Aquarius.
If so, that explains his intense yet delicate looks with the underlying 'softness'.
An intriguing combination, right?
He's also very funny, kind and intelligent.His Mercury is with his sun and his Venus is in Aries while Mars is in Scorpio with Pluto.I'd expect him to be a little darker but the Venus and Mercury explain his quick playful charm.
He's very gregarious and outgoing while still having a sweet quiet energy.

I do not see predominantly any of the typical Taurean traits except maybe his thick hair that grows in cowlicks and his hooded deep-set eyes. He is not 'sturdy' or 'solid'. He does not have a thick neck but arguably a lovely neck. He is of course, a singer.
He almost looks more Aries influenced with his strong jaw and thick eyebrows and big toothy smile.
Maybe this is due to Venus in Aries?
His being more refined than other Taureans is probably his Aquarius moon.
I always think of Aquarians as long and delicate and blonde.

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Here's his chart

Last edited by a moderator:

cloibne

Okay, I am obsessing- I know.
I am posting Christina Ricci's chart.
Her dominants are supposedly
Virgo Pisces Aquarius
Mercury Jupiter Mars

I can see Virgo in her thick flowing dark hair and hourglass figure.
I can see Jupiter in her large joyfully contagious smile.
I can see Mercury in her baby doll looks.
I can definitely see Pisces in her large eyes, down-turned mouth, diminutive stature and again: delicate baby doll looks and proportions.

Am I seeing 'Scorpio' because Mars, Scorpio's Uncle is present as dominant?
Is it just the Pisces/Capricorn or Virgo combo' that 'reads' 'Scorpio' to me?
She has intense eyes,shining dark hair, full lips,a square/heart shaped face which are all associated with Scorpio, not just water signs as a generality.

EDIT: I have just learned that having an Aquarius dominant/Moon/AC fits a lot of her look.For instance, very specifically: the wide round forehead tapering at the chin. The unique almost weird look that viewers cannot forget.
I always associated wide foreheads with either Aries or Scorpio.

Also: WHY is Pisces a dominant? Because the Ascendant's ruler is in Pisces?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/18/article-2102866-11CA243B000005DC-167_306x669.jpg

article-2102866-11CA243B000005DC-167_306x669.jpg

Her birth time and therefore AC are actually known.
I think she looks very Pisces/Scorpio mix and would never have guessed she has Capricorn influence ( I am far from expert but, that is part of mu point: trying to find ways to see patterns in charts as evidenced in the subjects)

Last edited by a moderator:

Janus

I definitely like Libra rising - I almost always find girls with Libra rising pretty.

Gemini Rising people are also handsome (Note: I'm not just saying this because I have Gemini rising...really I'm not...:D)

Quixotic

Libra risings.
I met a guy this weekend who has a libra rising; his face was perfectly symmetrical, handsome, cunning and charismatic as hell. Most popular guy of his entire group of friends.

Love2Know

I know several Libras or people with strong Libra placements, more than most signs, and a lot of them are not anything physically special. Pretty flirty though. Sags/ Scorpios are the hottest :D

vlsmercury7

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Well, that's what I want my mind to think! The reality is somewhat different. I'm happily married to a man who is a Gemini with Scorpio rising and Aquarius Moon. It is true - he gets every man, woman, child and beast buzzing around him like bees to a hive! Sometimes though, he also gets approached by aggressive thugs for no reason. That can be upsetting, but he stands his ground without resorting to violence and they walk away.

Other than Scorpio rising, I'm a sucker for Taurus (most of my closest friends have a Taurus Sun, Moon or Asc). I have Venus in Taurus. I also have a soft spot for Capricorn, Pisces and Libra. I'm an Aries Sun and Moon, Virgo rising.

theV

My sister always tells me I have a blend of masculine-feminine look

Leo asc trine sag moon and trine sagi jupiter and sextile libra mercury

The_Saturnian

Attraction is a point of view which can be debated amongst people. Every Ascendant would have their strengths and weaknesses, even in terms of attraction. ('Nobody is perfect' as they say). Some people get attracted Platonically to others for reasons beyond their own comprehension.

Analysis of the planets present or aspecting the 1st, 5th or 7th houses can attribute to both the physical as well as the mental attraction. However specifically the location of Venus and Moon in the subject's natal chart determines their physical attraction and the location of Jupiter, Neptune and/or Mercury determines behavioural traits that give rise to mental attraction.

theV

Attraction is a point of view which can be debated amongst people. Every Ascendant would have their strengths and weaknesses, even in terms of attraction. ('Nobody is perfect' as they say). Some people get attracted Platonically to others for reasons beyond their own comprehension.

Analysis of the planets present or aspecting the 1st, 5th or 7th houses can attribute to both the physical as well as the mental attraction. However specifically the location of Venus and Moon in the subject's natal chart determines their physical attraction and the location of Jupiter, Neptune and/or Mercury determines behavioural traits that give rise to mental attraction.

Venus in the 2nd house moon the 5th house and mercury in the 3rd house neptune 6th house Jupiter 5th house

Jai Kishen

Libra risings.
I met a guy this weekend who has a libra rising; his face was perfectly symmetrical, handsome, cunning and charismatic as hell. Most popular guy of his entire group of friends.

All the libra risings I know have asymmetrical faces .
so asymmetrical that u can easily spot them out .

but yea, they do have a charming and frdly personality

princess valhalla

Thinking about who is most beautiful women in the world, to me name is Aishwarya Rai. The cbsnews has an article about it. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/29/60minutes/main663862.shtml

She won Miss World title in 1994.

The chart I have for her has:

Group 1
~ Libra Rising
~ ASC conjunct Pluto, sextile Neptune and trine Jupiter
~ ASC lord Venus conjunct North Node
Group 2
~ Sun Sign: Scorpio
~ Mars on cusp of 8th

In this case, question is related to rising sign and answer is Libra, but rising sign is just a contributing factor. Here, Group 1 is responsible for beauty and Group 2 is responsible for being noticed.

Wallpaper: http://marablogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/aishwarya_rai_wallpaper_12.jpg
aishwarya_rai_wallpaper_12.jpg

for sure! She is one of, if not THE, most beautiful woman in the world. :smile: Beautiful skin and perfect face (libra rising) with those gorgeous eyes (scorpio with pluto conjunct asc.)