Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Degree Symbols

Degree Symbols Discuss your experiences with all symbol systems based on astrological degrees in the chart (i.e., Sabian Symbols, Kozminsky Symbols, etc.): the symbols for the transiting Sun and Moon and the events of your life, the symbols of your natal chart...

Unread 09-04-2006, 02:01 PM

Virtual Astrology Classrooms - Sabian Symbol Q&A

I often seek guidance from the Sabian Symbols' Oracle, and I thought it would be interesting to post my answers here:

What sabian symbol best describes our current situation with the virtual astrology classrooms?

A mature woman reawakened to romance.
28 Taurus

Quote:
58__(28)
MATURE WOMAN REAWAKENED TO ROMANCE ADMIRES HERSELF New perspective on life, genuine rejuvenation. The compelling charm of mature experience. Rebelliousness of inner hopes.

___*When positive, the degree is the soul's effective capitalization on its more enduring potentials, and when negative, a tendency to lose heart and accept lesser things when greater ones lie at hand.
What is the next logical step in this endeavor?

An aviator in the clouds.
10 Pisces

Quote:
340__(10)
THE AVIATOR SAILS ACROSS THE SKY, MASTER OF HIGH REALMS Transcendence of normal problems. Gaining of celestial responsibilities. Consummation of the highest ideals. Coronation.

___*When positive, the degree is special competence in whole judgement and long-range planning, and when negative, insensate otherworldliness or irresponsible isolationism.
What do we most need from the community for this to be successful?

A youth holding a lighted candle in a devotional ritual.
4 Scorpio

Quote:
214__(4)
YOUTH CARRIES A LIT CANDLE IN HIS FIRST CHURCH SERVICE Beginning of spiritual participation in the world's work. Sustained inspiration. Conscious linkage to inner realities.

___*When positive, the degree is an unquenchable and irresistible confidence in the goodness and integrity of all things, and when negative, a simple-minded impracticality if not a very unhealthy self-obsession.
Arian Maverick

Tags
astrology, classrooms, qanda, sabian, symbol, virtual