What are you learning from COVID?

PatAstro

Speaking of social distancing... Aquarius rules social. After Saturn enters Aquarius, everybody has to practice social distancing.

Saturn is a malefic planet.

But since I'm antisocial... Covid doesn't bother me at all. So I'm not learning anything.

aquarius7000

Hahaha... i liked the way you explained social distancing via Aquarius and Saturn

Speaking of social distancing... Aquarius rules social. After Saturn enters Aquarius, everybody has to practice social distancing.

Saturn is a malefic planet.

But since I'm antisocial... Covid doesn't bother me at all. So I'm not learning anything.

Opal

Premium Member
I have 3 planets in different signs, and my ascendant at 24 degrees of different signs.

24, is a busy number right now. So am I.

Patience, worked, I got my house quite organized, then, work kicked in.

Opal

Premium Member
In my case it would seem, in unusual, chaotic, communicative, lucky ways. Not a normal organized, by anyone’s standards. Chaotically organized?

CapAquaPis

South Africa surpassed China in the number of confirmed cases (over 85,000), the most infected in the African continent, where it's expected to get worse. An astrologer video on YT said in June, the pandemic will peak with the heaviest tolls on Africa, Latin America (Brazil now has over a million cases) and South Asia like India. And Trump should cancel his campaign rally in Tulsa OK because you don't want 20,000 cases in a single city in one weekend found by July 4th, then you have the US military come in and quarantine Tulsa County (I have an aunt and cousin live there who are Trump supporters, but not my Mom and I).

JUPITERASC

CORONAVIRUS: MAKE MONEY & CONTROL THE POPULATION :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS1p06kOrqg

That might be worth learning :D

Who is Bill Gates?

A software developer?

A businessman?

A philanthropist?

A global health expert?
This question, once merely academic
is becoming a very real question

for those who are beginning to realize

that Gates' unimaginable wealth

has been used to gain control

over every corner of the fields of public health
medical research and vaccine development.

And now that we are presented

with the very problem that Gates has been talking about for years
we will soon find that this software developer

with no medical training
is going to leverage that wealth
into control over the fates of billions of people.

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLffQz4QgE

Last edited:

aquarius7000

A person can be engaged in different activities at different points in life. Gates sold off most of his stake in Microsoft. If his intentions are good, I think it is excellent that after earning so well, his focus is on philanthropy now.

"Who is" trump? He has been a shirt and tie maker, a real estate tycoon, a bankrupt business man, judging and firing contestants on talent shows, now in politics. Philanthropy does not seem to be his forte.:biggrin:
Who is Bill Gates?

A software developer?

A businessman?

A philanthropist?

A global health expert?
This question, once merely academic
is becoming a very real question

for those who are beginning to realize

that Gates' unimaginable wealth

has been used to gain control

over every corner of the fields of public health
medical research and vaccine development.

And now that we are presented

with the very problem that Gates has been talking about for years
we will soon find that this software developer

with no medical training
is going to leverage that wealth
into control over the fates of billions of people.

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLffQz4QgE

JUPITERASC

A person can be engaged in different activities at different points in life. Gates sold off most of his stake in Microsoft. If his intentions are good, I think it is excellent that after earning so well, his focus is on philanthropy now.
The software mogul’s sway over the World Health Organization
spurs criticism about undue influence :smile:

Some billionaires are satisfied with buying themselves an island.

Bill Gates got a United Nations health agency in Geneva.

Gates’ priorities have become the WHO’s.
Rather than focusing on strengthening health care in poor countries
that would help to contain future outbreaks
like the Ebola epidemic
the agency spends a disproportionate amount of its resources
on projects with the measurable outcomes Gates prefers

CapAquaPis

Universal masking: my county, local cities, many private businesses, my state and now the consensus of people around me, are wearing masks for 2 months. Scientifically, this works to curb the spread of a communicable disease and cuts the pandemic duration. Wearing a mask seems to ease anxiety in many people of catching a disease, but they were made to not infect others (any person can be asymptomatic) in a public place.

aquarius7000

If one thing one can learn, and which can repeatedly be seen, on multiple threads in the last couple of months, is that there are beings that haven't learnt in their life any respect for others, esp. those with differing opinions to theirs. They have no social etiquette.

These 'know-it-all', egotistical creatures think they know enough to label others, and yet again embark on their provocation tactics hopping from thread to thread. How desperately obsessive and insanely insecure must they be. How sad and what an anguished cry for attention.

Last edited: