Relationship worth pursuing?

Blaze

Account Closed
Hi. Never thought I'd be making one of these to be honest, but after drowning in Advil I decided to give horary a go. Short story: Interested in a girl and we've been getting to know one another slowly. Due to career reasons, I don't have much time to waste on minor dating and whatnot, so I wish to know if this relationship is worth pursuing. No need to waste both of our times with something that won't work, right? I should add, we live quite a far distance from one another.

My take, looks like a no. Even though Moon is rising, on ascendant and exalted which would push toward a yes, correct? Venus sits adrift on her own making no aspects and the dec ruler is square exalt Moon which represents me, right? I'm guessing no but since I'm a Horary noob, I'll consult the experts.

Attachments

• Relationshipchart.jpg
    Relationshipchart.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 44

Sunrise

Hi. Never thought I'd be making one of these to be honest, but after drowning in Advil I decided to give horary a go. Short story: Interested in a girl and we've been getting to know one another slowly. Due to career reasons, I don't have much time to waste on minor dating and whatnot, so I wish to know if this relationship is worth pursuing. No need to waste both of our times with something that won't work, right? I should add, we live quite a far distance from one another.

My take, looks like a no. Even though Moon is rising, on ascendant and exalted which would push toward a yes, correct? Venus sits adrift on her own making no aspects and the dec ruler is square exalt Moon which represents me, right? I'm guessing no but since I'm a Horary noob, I'll consult the experts.
My take, looks like a no. Even though Moon is rising, on ascendant and exalted which would push toward a yes, correct?
Hello! I will agree with you!
the truth is that I do not see much interest in this relationship ....
I do not see in this chart strong emotions and stability.
You are in detriment of Mars (her) and you :)venus:) are in you Faces. Focus in you job area....
You will continue to have communication or meeting, (the Moon meets Mars), but in the future will stop. I do not see mutual reception from indicators (mutual interest between you)...
good luck

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello! I will agree with you!
the truth is that I do not see much interest in this relationship ....
I do not see in this chart strong emotions and stability.
You are in detriment of Mars (her) and you :)venus:) are in you Faces. Focus in you job area....
You will continue to have communication or meeting, (the Moon meets Mars), but in the future will stop. I do not see mutual reception from indicators (mutual interest between you)...
good luck

Cool, thanks for the reply, Sunrise. I'll focus on my career path with more intensity now.

It doesn’t even look like the sex is gonna be good.

Now that is a huge red-flag. No joke, it's an important factor for me.

Moon shows self-interest, sigs aren't aspecting, moon can't see Venus and 5th house ruler is in the 8th house and conjunct Saturn.

Nothing special

I figured this. Saturn is the lord of denial after all. Looks like its just noise, gonna keep it moving. Thanks comrade.