My brother ended up in a wheelchair when this transit happened

helike13

His MC ruler Saturn transited his MC from the natal 6th house of health when this accident happened. It's been a year so he's probably will be unable to walk again :(

bac42c30eb1fefae0d7589acb7b35dc0.jpg

Now I'm experiencing the same transit but with MC ruler Neptune is transiting from my natal 6th. Mental disease is in the corner? :O

Nm91

His MC ruler Saturn transited his MC from the natal 6th house of health when this accident happened. It's been a year so he's probably will be unable to walk again :(

bac42c30eb1fefae0d7589acb7b35dc0.jpg

Now I'm experiencing the same transit but with MC ruler Neptune is transiting from my natal 6th. Mental disease is in the corner? :O

Hi, im sorry about your brother😟. I think Saturn rules the knees and also limitation and so on. So what youre saying makes kinda sense, but it is so scary to think that a transit may cause that😟. Who would have though.

Neptune rules the feet. When saturn was transiting my neptune in 1st House i got tendinitis on my feet. So first of all take care of your feet?😲. I think neptune has to do with respiratory problems and/or allergies too. And then mental issues may be a problem too, but i think uranus is more related to mental disease. Neptune mental issues may be melancholy, depression or even maybe schizophrenia?. Lets hope Nothing happens to you.

Can i ask, do you have any health or mental issue that may make you want to worry about that transit? Or is it you think that something may come out of the blue like with your brother?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Saturn/mars on the 6th cusp. Ruler of 6th is sun on the 3rd cusp of mobility and is opposing natal Neptune with transiting Neptune squared both.
Saturn knees, mars actions, Neptune feet.
Natal Pluto opposing ascendent from the 7th trines sun, which is positive, but it was exactly square the transiting Saturn/pluto midpoint on MH.
Have you done a progressed chart for the time of the accident?
And for yourself?

helike13

Neptune mental issues may be melancholy, depression or even maybe schizophrenia?. Lets hope Nothing happens to you.

Melancholy and depression is normal to me with personal planets in the 12th house.

Saturn/mars on the 6th cusp

Mars conj Saturn is a recurring family aspect from our male ancestors. Our father has it in Virgo, I have it in Scorpio in 5th house.

Actually that accident happened exactly(!) 4 years after I left my country and moved to Asia.

This is his progressed chart at the time of the accident:

03f790649c1de23c15c366982c3fa350.jpg

And here is mine:

420035f9e3af00ebd0decf7eca4a12f5.jpg

This year I have my Sun progressing over my ASC so I have nothing left in my 12th house.