Any big changes or things in my chart coming soon worth mentioning?

positivevibes

I want to know what's in store for me,I know my solar return(Birthday) is coming up and things haven't been the easiest for me,Im wondering is changes likely?

Attachments

• mikechart.jpg
    mikechart.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 20

R4VEN

Things haven't been easy for you because you have transiting Pluto opposing your natal Sun-Midheaven conjunction, and transiting Pluto is also sitting very close to your IC (4th house cusp), which means that you are about to have tr Pluto enter your 4th house, from where it will force you to examine your inner emotional responses to what happens around you, with a view to revisiting your childhood and sorting out the truth from your past perspective in childhood.

When Pluto opposes your natal Sun in transit it can be very disturbing. Things which you may have grown to depend on - like your job, housing, friends, your chosen life path - may be suddenly taken from you. At it's core an opposition of Pluto to your Sun forces you to examine your own version of yourself. You may feel like you really need to take charge of your life, and to force everything to be the way you would like it to be. Sadly, that approach will not work. The only option available to you is to ride out the storm, and to look at what you are being forced to do to compensate, or to survive, depending on how fundamentally you are been forced to change your approach to your life. A transit as powerful as this will always leave you shattered, but ultimately what emerges from the rubble will be a better version of you - a stronger and wiser version of you.

I am not an astrologer who looks very far ahead. i.e. I do not engage in making `predictions'. I think as a culture we spend too much time planning and not enough living in the present moment - and the present is the only reality we have. The future will always be a figment of our imaginations.
This transit of Pluto to your Sun has at least another two years to go, but hopefully before that time you will have learned how to deal with it so that you ride the wave, rather than having the wave continually dump you face first on the beach.

positivevibes

Things haven't been easy for you because you have transiting Pluto opposing your natal Sun-Midheaven conjunction, and transiting Pluto is also sitting very close to your IC (4th house cusp), which means that you are about to have tr Pluto enter your 4th house, from where it will force you to examine your inner emotional responses to what happens around you, with a view to revisiting your childhood and sorting out the truth from your past perspective in childhood.

When Pluto opposes your natal Sun in transit it can be very disturbing. Things which you may have grown to depend on - like your job, housing, friends, your chosen life path - may be suddenly taken from you. At it's core an opposition of Pluto to your Sun forces you to examine your own version of yourself. You may feel like you really need to take charge of your life, and to force everything to be the way you would like it to be. Sadly, that approach will not work. The only option available to you is to ride out the storm, and to look at what you are being forced to do to compensate, or to survive, depending on how fundamentally you are been forced to change your approach to your life. A transit as powerful as this will always leave you shattered, but ultimately what emerges from the rubble will be a better version of you - a stronger and wiser version of you.

I am not an astrologer who looks very far ahead. i.e. I do not engage in making `predictions'. I think as a culture we spend too much time planning and not enough living in the present moment - and the present is the only reality we have. The future will always be a figment of our imaginations.
This transit of Pluto to your Sun has at least another two years to go, but hopefully before that time you will have learned how to deal with it so that you ride the wave, rather than having the wave continually dump you face first on the beach.

So is it possible during a transit this tough,that good things can still happen? Because things have been tough,but there has been some good moments at times,and I've received good news about things possibly coming in the near future,but much sooner I believe than the 2 years this transit still has to play out.

I'm just wondering besides this difficult transit are there any positives in the chart as well?

rahu

Banned
big changes re indeed in your future as the nodal axis will square you Uranus/Saturn conjunct on nov 29th-30th . and the south node with conjunct your mars on dec 11th.

and march to may 1997 will be the last exact nodal return .

this is a time of unexpected and radical change. you might look to jan 2006 when the nodes were square these symbols.

you have aspects of sudden change and unrestricted ego desires . so you might elute these given previous dates to anticipate what is before you. it is all a spiral. learn from the past but do not repeat it.

rahu

positivevibes

big changes re indeed in your future as the nodal axis will square you Uranus/Saturn conjunct on nov 29th-30th . and the south node with conjunct your mars on dec 11th.

and march to may 1997 will be the last exact nodal return .

this is a time of unexpected and radical change. you might look to jan 2006 when the nodes were square these symbols.

you have aspects of sudden change and unrestricted ego desires . so you might elute these given previous dates to anticipate what is before you. it is all a spiral. learn from the past but do not repeat it.

rahu

Dont know much about advanced astrology.

So will these be positive or negative changes?

And how do these aspects affect,or could affect me?

Thanks