Will he contact me again?

gerdahagge

We broke up and its up to me he says. I will not contact him, at least not until his birthsday to wish him happy birthsday in May. Will he contact me before that?

gerdahagge

Here comes the chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_he_contact_me_again_will_he_contac.40286.138818.png
    astro_w2gw_will_he_contact_me_again_will_he_contac.40286.138818.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 35

IleneK

Premium Member
Your significator Sun separates from a sextile [opportunity] with him/Saturn. Opportunity means just that, a possibility. That possibility has just passed since your sigs separate. But the mutual reception between you and him, Sun and Saturn is really poor. Makes me think right now there is not much to get together about; that the two of you would not enjoy the company at all.
Moon is five signs, so in no relationship at all with him/Saturn.
And Moon's next aspect is an unfavorable opposition indicating the unfolding of the question.
So I am not seeing any favorable connection that would motivate him to contact you. Or you to contact him, quite frankly, based on the reception.

gerdahagge

This is really sad to hear :( But i know you are right! We have nothing to say to eachother. Even if i want to contact him, i dont know what to say or come up with! None of us is willing to change for the other, so we just leave it like this!
How far does this show? Is it like months? Maybe in a few months we will see things differently?

Your significator Sun separates from a sextile [opportunity] with him/Saturn. Opportunity means just that, a possibility. That possibility has just passed since your sigs separate. But the mutual reception between you and him, Sun and Saturn is really poor. Makes me think right now there is not much to get together about; that the two of you would not enjoy the company at all.
Moon is five signs, so in no relationship at all with him/Saturn.
And Moon's next aspect is an unfavorable opposition indicating the unfolding of the question.
So I am not seeing any favorable connection that would motivate him to contact you. Or you to contact him, quite frankly, based on the reception.

IleneK

Premium Member
People have different ideas about how long a chart speaks into the future. If you had put a time frame in your question, which is recommended so that we know how long the chart is for, then what time frame would you have used?
Alternately, I might say that it extends until things substantially and materially change in the matter.