Taurus & aquarius risings the ugliest

Every Taurus rising female I’ve met are kind of masculine with bull like features , they’re heavyset and gain weight easily at the wrong places

Aquarius risings I’ve met are normally usual looking

I’m just curious 🥺

blackbery

It's an opinion, not astrology but a personal bias.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I find the opposite. :taurus::libra: AC ruled by :venus: tend to be the most pretty, most handsome.

:aquarius: AC tend to be noticed due to their :uranus: electricity that that give out to the world. They have a kind of magnetism that draws others to them.

Not scientific, just my observations.

It's an opinion, not astrology but a personal bias.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I find the opposite. :taurus::libra: AC ruled by :venus: tend to be the most pretty, most handsome.

:aquarius: AC tend to be noticed due to their :uranus: electricity that that give out to the world. They have a kind of magnetism that draws others to them.

Not scientific, just my observations.

Most of the Taurus risings I saw had Aries Venus or Gemini Venus but does that affect your weight ? Aquarius risings I’ve seen are weird looking, I don’t really find their features attractive

blackbery

A few :taurus: Rising people. Pretty attractive bunch I would say & not an overweight one amongst them!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Miles Cyrus
Mr. Rogers
Gigi Hadid
Andie McDowell
Lana Del Ray
Ali McGraw
Camila Cabello
Robert Pattinson
Donatella Versace

and my personal favourite Martin Luther King, Jr.

Extremely handsome man!

Exactly. But opinions & personal bias is NOT astrology.:tongue:

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

Because you find them attractive doesn’t mean that anyone who doesn’t find them attractive is biased or is not knowledgeable enough about astrology, Taurus is a heavyset sign , puts on weight easily and I told not 1 lie about the obese Taurus risings I’ve seen, it’s not biased cos everyone knows Taurus is guilty for over eating and gaining weight

Aquarius risings on the other hand is what I pictured them to look like , they might be pretty to you but they’re not to me

Last edited by a moderator:
A few :taurus: Rising people. Pretty attractive bunch I would say & not an overweight one amongst them!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Miles Cyrus
Mr. Rogers
Gigi Hadid
Andie McDowell
Lana Del Ray
Ali McGraw
Camila Cabello
Robert Pattinson
Donatella Versace

Extremely handsome man!

Lana del ray is a Scorpio rising

CapAquaPis

Miles Cyrus
Mr. Rogers
Gigi Hadid
Andie McDowell
Lana Del Ray
Ali McGraw
Camila Cabello
Robert Pattinson
Donatella Versace

Extremely handsome man!

Yes, a Taurus or Aquarius rising involves an aspect of either Venus (Taurus' ruler) on their natal charts, or who knows, Uranus (Aquarius' ruler). Sidereal (noon-time chart) places me in late degree Taurus rising, but my only "Taurean" quality is they tend to be liberal, down to earth, libertarian and back to nature (Aquarius sun/moon here with a Cancer ASC and Noon-time Gemini ASC in tropical). MLK Jr. is someone with excellent oratory skills (and I would loved to see him debate with Adolf Hitler, if we ever cloned them or took them out of a 1000-year sleep chamber) with religious theological credentials to back his strong moral convictions and ethical stance on civil and human rights issues.

Miley or "Mikey" Cyrus, however, is being criticized for (with her father Billy Ray's) claims of Cherokee Indian ancestry, then someone stated she didn't have an official diagnosis for Autism spectrum disorder (a professional neurological doctor?), and esp. her "non-binary gender" and bi identity (she received the first MTV VMA award for "best Non-Binary" music artist) could be faked or whatever her friends told the media lately to expose her a triple threat fraud of an ID/pol trio of undocumented ethnoracial ancestry, posed as a member of the LGBTQ community, and Autistic adult groups are now gatekeeping her away from their subculture. Personally, I took offense in all 3 levels because being any other group besides "100% white Euro Anglo/cis-het-male/neurotypical" had a history of mostly hiding themselves until recently in my 42-year life to "go public", it's making me not wanna talk about myself again for different reasons...a natal chart will tell me anything or everything about her in contrast with another (MLK).

Martin Luther (birth name Michael) King Jr. born Jan 15, 1929-died 1968 is a Capricorn sun/Pisces moon/Aquarius midpoint (I can tell how very Aquarian he is) vs Miley/Mikey Cyrus (and my first name is Michael, whatdayaknow) born Nov 23, 1992 (Sagittarius sun/Scorpio moon/appears to be "Ophiuchus" or the 13th sign, a parazodiac said to be quite powerful). Her moon opposite ASC and her sun conjuncts the DSC vs. MLK's strong 11th between 10th sun and 12th moon.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Lana del ray is a Scorpio rising

Lana del Rey is a Gemini/Cancer cusp to have her house in 8th, but a Taurus or Aquarius dominant chart instead of previous erroneous theoretical ones?

https://www.nylon.com/lana-del-rey-birth-chart

I read charts of persons either 1. from a natural birth, 2. emergency c-sections that can last hours, and 3. their own mothers' "when the first contraction start" insisting this should be a person's birth time, but counties and hospitals have the most accurate recorded times of natality on government birth certificates, and not everyone knows the exact birth time (they have to be told when it was) like 2:20pm vs. my brother was told either 7:10am or 7:01pm (by c-section).

blackbery

Appears that the most beautiful people have :taurus: AC! :):):)

Sigourney Weaver
Cate Blanchett
Dakota Fanning
Nikola Tesla
Channing Tatum
Jared Leto
Halle Berry (stunning beauty)
David Beckham
Zinedine Zidane
Joe Rogan

I always thought :libra: AC had the most outwardly beautiful people but it might actually be the bull that wins out with the Rising.

CapAquaPis

Most of the Taurus risings I saw had Aries Venus or Gemini Venus but does that affect your weight ? Aquarius risings I’ve seen are weird looking, I don’t really find their features attractive

Aquarius: "Do your own thing", defy beauty in your own personal individual way and don't have others tell you based on your looks makes you "good, bad, or ugly". You're hot...cool...mild...smug...beauty-ful...pretty...sexy...attractive or handsome! Cancer rising here ... with an Aries venus in 10th conjunct MC (I'm MC Venus D' Aries...or MC RaMorning-star). That would make a perfect forum account member name, I used this "CapAquaPis" one for over 11 years now. Would they be more likely overweight or obese, or instead, underweight or malnourished than most? There are astrological theories of Karen Carpenter's Pisces sun conjunct MC, Capricorn/Aquarius Venus vs. Gemini/Cancer cusp ASC clashed so heavily, she developed an eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia) to eventually ended her life before her 33rd birthday (Mar 2nd) in Feb. 10, 1983.

I just read Rihanna's birthdate is Feb. 20 (1988), a cusp Aquarius/Pisces with a moon conjunct Venus (both 12th) with ASC conjunct Jupiter (1st) in Aries-but the latter planet cusp Taurus. She's a LGBTQ ally, seems to sensualized her recent pregnancy, and regarded to have her style of beauty so unique than the majority of celebrities, Rihanna stands out. I remember she challenged her ex Chris Brown in an abusive relationship (there's graphic evidence in photos of what he did to her, what a scumbag, I threw out his CDs to the trash in the late 2000s). And her birthplace...St. Michael (again, my name) but in the Bahamas (nevermind, Barbados, she sang for Bahamas' travel ads on TV and radio). And her mixed-race but Black dominant identity with Afro-Guyanese with Asian-East Indian, Afro-Caribbean (Barbados), European British (like English, Scottish and Irish), and something about Russian descent, refugees of the Soviet? revolution over a century ago (1917-22), because some vodka company owners fled the USSR's economy had dealings with the island's rum production and industry.

CapAquaPis

Appears that the most beautiful people have :taurus: AC! :):):)

Sigourney Weaver
Cate Blanchett
Dakota Fanning
Nikola Tesla
Channing Tatum
Jared Leto
Halle Berry (stunning beauty)
David Beckham
Zinedine Zidane
Joe Rogan

I always thought :libra: AC had the most outwardly beautiful people but it might actually be the bull that wins out with the Rising.

Beckham and Zidane are pro soccer/football in Europe stars, Weaver into sci-fi movies along with sci-fi minded inventor Tesla, and Halle Berry is like Rihanna's twin. Libra AC people may share Venus as a sign ruler, then I've heard some astrologers proposed giving Eris the co-rulership of Libra while Ceres is given the co-rulership of Taurus. And Aquarius may be the ideal new planet for Eris to rule over: the masculine sign with a feminine deity for a gender-neutral sign (the double wave lengths is it's ancient symbol of flowing water, liquid or fluid). We're in the Aquarian age where we define society, ourselves and each other in a different way than a decade, century, millennia, age and epoch ago: What's your sign? your honorifics? your pronouns? I'm an Aquarius solunar Mr. he/she (Ms. is fine).

blackbery

Yeah, I think the whole world knows who Beckham/Zidane are & the other celebrities posted.:surprised:

Very attractive bunch, the :taurus: Rising crowd!

I think David Bowie might be :aquarius: AC but don't quote me; he certainly does appear to be from another planet but very handsome man. :uranus: vibes which are like magnets.

Osamenor

Staff member
How do you know the rising sign of everyone you meet? Not everyone even knows their own rising sign. Not everyone can. There are plenty of people whose time of birth isn't recorded.

You've definitely met Taurus and Aquarius rising people who don't fit your image of them. Guaranteed.

Osamenor

Staff member
Most of the Taurus risings I saw had Aries Venus or Gemini Venus but does that affect your weight ?

Every rising sign has the potential for fatness or thinness. Characteristics of the sign may describe how the native is fat or thin--for example, Taurus tends to have either a stocky build, bull-like, as you described, or an elegantly slender build, usually with a long, elegant neck. Taurus rules the neck, so if Taurus is the rising sign, something about the neck will most likely be prominent. If it's not long and elegant, then it's most likely short and beefy, to go along with the stocky build.

However, rising sign isn't the primary determinant of appearance, according to Judith Hill, who wrote the most comprehensive book on the subject. Planets in the first house, the Moon, and the first house ruler all weigh in first. Rising sign mainly shapes the how. If the other testimonies in a Taurus rising person's chart favor a stocky build, it will be a Taurean stocky build. If the other testimonies favor a slender build, it will be a Taurean slender build. And so on.

CapAquaPis

Osameanor is right, natal charts are said to determine an individual and personal identity of how they look, as well social group identities, but not all the time.

waybread

Garnished Crab, I am curious as to what you think is astrology's best and highest use. I think it is to help people to live their best lives.

Defining people as "ugly" supports neither them or you.

You know the saying, "Beauty is as beauty does," or that beauty is more than skin deep.

wan

I don't know if Taurus risings are "ugly" or not, however OP does sort of have a point when he said they tend to be heavyset. Taurus likes to eat.

waybread

Right, because an ascendant is never stand-alone in a chart. It is normal for the ascendant degree or planetary ruler to be aspected for better or worse by planets.

For example, I have Virgo rising. My mannerisms and personality probably show the Virgo influence, but my appearance is hardly neat and tidy. Why? Because Uranus squares my ascendant. A Uranus square tends to disrupt what it touches.

Notably in a woman's chart, whether she appears beautiful or not does not so much depend upon her ascendant, but on the inner self-image that she is able to project outward.

We also cannot forget the role of genetics. If Mom and Dad have a certain facial shape or physical beauty, chances are their children will have it, too.

Last edited:
I have never been called ugly.
I have been cat called by females before.

I am an Aquarius rising.

Ruler Uranus in Capricorn in 11th conjunct Neptune trine Moon and Mars.

Last edited: