What is the astrological signature for eyes?

Keira

Hi!

Can someone help me, that which planet or sign or aspect do the same eyes, like Kurt Cobain's eyes?

Thank you! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

Answering your thread title because I'm not quite sure what your OP is saying. The luminaries govern the eyes - Sun for the right eye and the Moon for the left.

Keira

Last edited by a moderator:

CapAquaPis

Aries and Taurus are thought to rule the eyes, then Scorpio has the "dark and dreary" eyes, and Aquarius as well Cancer are portrayed having "blue or moon like" eyes. The signs associated with perfect vision (or blindness) are Gemini and Virgo which are ruled by procession-focused Mercury, but I would say Saturn for Capricorn (eyeglasses is an image of an old, wise and well-read genius) has much to do with eyes, vision and focus. What about "carnivorous" Leo named for the lion feline...better at body language (reading eyes to tell emotions and feelings the person has) than impaired Aquarius or Mercurians like Gemini and Virgo, note the "oddball" Uranus is the octave of Mercury.

Bunraku

People get like that when they’re older. Their eyelids become wrinkled and heavy and sag on top of their eyes.

Facial expressions are learned too. People furrow and wrinkle their eyebrows for pictures. Men do this for whatever **** reason.

Keira

Aries and Taurus are thought to rule the eyes, then Scorpio has the "dark and dreary" eyes, and Aquarius as well Cancer are portrayed having "blue or moon like" eyes. The signs associated with perfect vision (or blindness) are Gemini and Virgo which are ruled by procession-focused Mercury, but I would say Saturn for Capricorn (eyeglasses is an image of an old, wise and well-read genius) has much to do with eyes, vision and focus. What about "carnivorous" Leo named for the lion feline...better at body language (reading eyes to tell emotions and feelings the person has) than impaired Aquarius or Mercurians like Gemini and Virgo, note the "oddball" Uranus is the octave of Mercury.

Thanks for your answer!
😊

Keira

People get like that when they’re older. Their eyelids become wrinkled and heavy and sag on top of their eyes.

Facial expressions are learned too. People furrow and wrinkle their eyebrows for pictures. Men do this for whatever **** reason.

😊
Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hi!
Can someone help me, that which planet or sign
or aspect do the same eyes, like Kurt Cobain's eyes?
Thank you!
For those interested to
Research, Study, Vigilantly Practise to discern :smile:
example information
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121671

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part II - Seven Stars

SATURN completes 2 sidereal cycles and 57 synodic cycles with 59 years.........makes those born under him dark-skinned, robust, black-haired curly-haired, hairy-chested, and with eyes of moderate size......

MARS completes 42 sidereal cycles and 37 synodic cycles with 79 years .........makes those born under him of middle height, with small eyes,

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf
and so on

brainpuddle

I wouldn't say the two are especially similar, in that way. Cobain has a much softer, more wounded expression, characteristic of his Pisces Sun. The other looks more exhausted. They both have somewhat of a lost expression behind it though, which is something I think Pisces (Cobain) and Aquarius (Stücklschweiger) have in common.

obsidianmineral

I’m not too sure if astrology can alter somebody’s appearance. I think genetics and ethnicity play a role and that’s really not something that planets have to do with. People always tell you to look for the planet which rules the ascendant, as well as the ascendant itself, and planets on the 10th house. From my point of view, there might only be a slight influence, and it really isn’t that worth pay attention to.

In my case my chart is more emphasized on Libra/Taurus/Moon, Saturn, Venus when talking about appearance, but I don’t think they’re that big of an influence. I really just look like a mix between my dad and my mom. I’m usually described as slightly tall with dark brown hair (wavy too), with dark eyebrows and large, almost girly (lol), almond-shaped dark eyes. Oh, and I’m slightly tan.

I know some friends of mine and their charts and I don’t believe they look that much like how their horoscope would describe them. One has Mars conjunct the ascendant in Aquarius, while Saturn is in Aries, aspecting the Sun and the Moon through a square (both of which are in Capricorn in the 11th) while also having Jupiter in the 1st house. He’s my height, and he’s athletic looking because he’s been doing exercise for a couple of years but nevertheless he’s quite skinny because of genetics, just like me. Has a long, serious looking face (dark eyebrows, but hazel eyes). His jaw is kind of wide, making his face look triangle-shaped. He’s somewhat balding even though he’s just 23. His eyes are medium sized, although they look baggy. His skin is quite pale; his lips, long and thick; his nose, straight and medium-sized.

I did read somewhere that Mars is associated with hazel eyes, so that does check out in his case.

Last edited:

brainpuddle

I’m not too sure if astrology can alter somebody’s appearance. I think genetics and ethnicity play a role and that’s really not something that planets have to do with. People always tell you to look for the planet which rules the ascendant, as well as the ascendant itself, and planets on the 10th house. From my point of view, there might only be a slight influence, and it really isn’t that worth pay attention to.

In my case my chart is more emphasized on Libra/Taurus/Moon, Saturn, Venus when talking about appearance, but I don’t think they’re that big of an influence. I really just look like a mix between my dad and my mom. I’m usually described as slightly tall with dark brown hair (wavy too), with dark eyebrows and large, almost girly (lol), almond-shaped dark eyes. Oh, and I’m slightly tan.

I know some friends of mine and their charts and I don’t believe they look that much like how their horoscope would describe them. One has Mars conjunct the ascendant in Aquarius, while Saturn is in Aries, aspecting the Sun and the Moon through a square (both of which are in Capricorn in the 11th) while also having Jupiter in the 1st house. He’s my height, and he’s athletic looking because he’s been doing exercise for a couple of years but nevertheless he’s quite skinny because of genetics, just like me. Has a long, serious looking face (dark eyebrows, but hazel eyes). He’s somewhat balding even though he’s just 23. His eyes are medium sized, although they look baggy. His skin is quite pale; his lips, long and thick; his nose, straight and medium-sized.

I did read somewhere that Mars is associated with hazel eyes, so that does check out in his case.
I agree that the influence it has is more minimal, and even inconsistent, than it's sometimes presented as by astrologers. However, in my own observation, I've found it at least consistent enough to help guide me in guessing a person's signs. Obviously it doesn't override genetics, but it can certainly accent them. For instance, one might not think my sister is a Gemini, because she's actually taller than average and Geminis are commonly quite small. But see her in a family photo, and you'll get it. The rest of us tower over her.
I think some markers are definitely more prevalent than others. Not every Taurus has curly hair, of course, but you might be a bit more hard pressed to find one without a sizeable jaw or a bulky physique. Etc.
There's also the matter of expression and movement, something largely independent of the physical itself. For instance, a Capricorn may not have those pointy elbows and olive skin, but I scarce think I've met one who doesn't look a little bit pained when they smile.
(For reference, I factor a combination of Sun and Ascendant in terms of raw physical features, and add in the Moon for expressions and body language.)

obsidianmineral

I agree that the influence it has is more minimal, and even inconsistent, than it's sometimes presented as by astrologers. However, in my own observation, I've found it at least consistent enough to help guide me in guessing a person's signs. Obviously it doesn't override genetics, but it can certainly accent them. For instance, one might not think my sister is a Gemini, because she's actually taller than average and Geminis are commonly quite small. But see her in a family photo, and you'll get it. The rest of us tower over her.
I think some markers are definitely more prevalent than others. Not every Taurus has curly hair, of course, but you might be a bit more hard pressed to find one without a sizeable jaw or a bulky physique. Etc.
There's also the matter of expression and movement, something largely independent of the physical itself. For instance, a Capricorn may not have those pointy elbows and olive skin, but I scarce think I've met one who doesn't look a little bit pained when they smile.
(For reference, I factor a combination of Sun and Ascendant in terms of raw physical features, and add in the Moon for expressions and body language.)

Yeah that’s what I think too. It might influence but only relative to the given genetics that someone already has. What you say about your sister makes sense. My brother is a Gemini with Libra rising and he’s also somewhat small compared to the rest of our family.

I also know the guy who I described before’s brother. Coincidentally, I don’t think he looks very much like him. Some could say that he doesn’t even look like his brother. He’s got an Aries ascendant with Mars in the 11th in Pisces. He’s got Jupiter and Saturn in the 1st house, with the latter being in Taurus. His Saturn aspects his Sun and Moon in Capricorn (which are in the 10th house).

He’s above than average in height, light-skinned with his eyes being slightly big. He’s got a lot of hair, which is is dark brown and quite wavy. His lips are big and thick like his brother’s. His eyebrows are a bit thick but light in color, while his eyes are brown. His nose is a bit wide, but small otherwise. He’s quite muscly and has a really large back. People say he’s quite good looking, and he’s always been popular with girls. His face is square-shaped, with a very prominent jaw and bone structure.

brainpuddle

Yeah that’s what I think too. It might influence but only relative to the given genetics that someone already has. What you say about your sister makes sense. My brother is a Gemini with Libra rising and he’s also somewhat small compared to the rest of our family.

I also know the guy who I described before’s brother. Coincidentally, I don’t think he looks very much like him. Some could say that he doesn’t even look like his brother. He’s got an Aries ascendant with Mars in the 11th in Pisces. He’s got Jupiter and Saturn in the 1st house, with the latter being in Taurus. His Saturn aspects his Sun and Moon in Capricorn (which are in the 10th house).

He’s above than average in height, light-skinned with his eyes being slightly big. He’s got a lot of hair, which is is dark brown and quite wavy. His lips are big and thick like his brother’s. His eyebrows are a bit thick but light in color, while his eyes are brown. His nose is a bit wide, but small otherwise. He’s quite muscly and has a really large back. People say he’s quite good looking, and he’s always been popular with girls. His face is square-shaped, with a very prominent jaw and bone structure.
Have you noticed if there's a wider than average gap between his eyebrows? That's been my go-to for Aries, as I've found it to be their most consistent physical trait. I've seen the Scorpio unibrow override it, but for the most part, it's been surprisingly reliable.