getting back together? please

nelicaa

Are 23.04.1990 and 08.08.1993 going to get back together? They are both female, who have been together for 2.5 years.
here is the cart.

8HJQ4Ld.png

ElenaJ

Although the significators, Venus and mars, are not in aspect, moon separates from a trine wth Venus and approaches retrograde mars by sextile, so it looks like a yes.
Venus and mars lie over the 5th/11th axis, and POF almost conjunct NN shows this to be a lucky relationship.

nelicaa

Although the significators, Venus and mars, are not in aspect, moon separates from a trine wth Venus and approaches retrograde mars by sextile, so it looks like a yes.
Venus and mars lie over the 5th/11th axis, and POF almost conjunct NN shows this to be a lucky relationship.

Right now they both are in very hard place and
surrounded by people who do not want their reconciliatio ,but we all hope that they get back together in some time in future.

IleneK

Premium Member
Both are strong in their own will and unhappy with the other for what the other is.

But I say yes, they will, as Venus and Mars are both moving towards each other [Mars coming back by retrograde motion] and also Moon translates light from Venus to Mars.

The path will not be easy though.

Last edited:

nelicaa

Both are strong in their own will and unhappy with the other for what the other is.

But I say yes, they will, as Venus and Mars are both moving towards each other [Mars coming back by retrograde motion] and also Moon translates light from Venus to Mars.

The path will not be easy though.

yes we can see it already that the path is very hard by the things that they are going throught right now. Can you say when will they get back togehter approximately?

IleneK

Premium Member
yes we can see it already that the path is very hard by the things that they are going throught right now. Can you say when will they get back togehter approximately?

I am not very proficient with time forecasts. We can see that Venus Mars are 11 degrees apart, and they actually perfect at around the 15th degree of Aries Libra. So I would think it will be in 10-11 units of time.

Being in cardinal signs, it suggests faster; being n succeedant houses, it suggests a more medium time frame.

So maybe 11 weeks? But that is just a guess on my part.

ElenaJ

In fact, timing is very complex.
We could also calculate from the moon to mars, which is about 6 units.
Angular house with mutable sign to a succedent house with cardinal sign.
Angular/mutable is quite quick, so it could be weeks, but perhaps days?

nelicaa

In fact, timing is very complex.
We could also calculate from the moon to mars, which is about 6 units.
Angular house with mutable sign to a succedent house with cardinal sign.
Angular/mutable is quite quick, so it could be weeks, but perhaps days?

It would be nice if its the matter od time maybe days when thay got back together

ElenaJ

It would be nice, be keep in mind we aren't sure of the timing on this!
No hopes raised for the moment to be dashed afterwards, please.

nelicaa

It would be nice, be keep in mind we aren't sure of the timing on this!
No hopes raised for the moment to be dashed afterwards, please.

the only thing that matters to us is that there will be reconciliation,it doesn't matter if it's a 1 day or 11 weeks.

nelicaa

i will but the one thing that i can say it right now is that they are fighting very much and if you could see them.you would say that they would never reconcile

nelicaa

If you want you can see their natal chart and compare it. One is born on 23.04.1990. Belgrade,Serbia and the other one is 08.08.1993 Bor,Serbia. If you have time. :)

Bunraku

I think I disagree about them coming back together. If they do, it will be only for a short time and they will split.

Mars isn’t interested in the Moon’s efforts to ameliorate the situation.

nelicaa

I think I disagree about them coming back together. If they do, it will be only for a short time and they will split.

Mars isn’t interested in the Moon’s efforts to ameliorate the situation.

Interesting. If you can only see them you would say that. They are fighting all the time. Right now maybe you cant see them getting back togheter but in some time in the future?

nelicaa

update about these two
the 08.08.1993 is thinking about getting in romantic relationship with 18.10.1992 (it'a a man) and everyone around them insists on it.
The 23.04.1990 suffers a lot and crying all the time.
So what do you think will 08.08.1993 and 18.10.1992 start a romantic relationship? here is the chart. Sorry for bothering you, but i love reading your answers.
dsUzQC7.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon and Saturn are the significators.
Saturn is strong by house.
Moon has no essential dignity, and is in Saturn's triplicity and exaltation.
So moon is predisposed to meeting Saturn, but Saturn does not receive.
The approaching aspect is a square, which does not promise a positive conclusion, and there is not mutual reception, so it looks like a negative.