Random Thoughts

sadge

Ok guys. My stress/insomnia has been bad. I just finished my chamomile tea and I'm going to try chilling now. I have to be at it in again in about 5-6 hrs.

Thank you for the wonderful bedtime stories of a narcissistic serial killer.

GN. :)

I don't know what to think of that Elliot guy. It's sad. Every spring I volunteer at a school for kids who are one step away from getting kicked out because of serious issues, many of them court-ordered. And they all come from a tough background. I run a poetry group with them that lasts a few months, but one of the deals I cut with the school was that they will be allowed to say ANYTHING without fear of it being held against them. And I start out with really intense stuff, like that Beethoven poem, just to let them know that it's safe to express yourselves. And it works. They just need that safe space to freak out and get it all out, you know? By mid-quarter they're all coming to class because they want to be there...but still skipping all of their other classes, lol.

do you think he could have been helped?

I admire you, keep doing what you are doing, the world needs more people like you :)

Yes i think he could have.

Learn him how to be more appreciative of what he already has, teach him to find himself, show him that his perspective is wrong... subtly.. it would take time, and it would not be easy.

Persistence and arduous resilience and perhaps he could have been put on the correct path.

conspiracy theorist

Elliot Rodger was psychologically damaged, and he festered and stewed in a society that was status conscious to the extreme. Due to his own inherencies, he internalized this status consciousness and judged himself against the ability to get the "trappings" of social success, which in his environment meant pretty white girls allegedly. He has a manifesto that chronicles his life from his own damaged vantage point and anyone who is interested in seeing how he viewed the world could give it a read. he lamented his "happa" genetics and was always lashing out against people who he deemed as having it easy in the dating scene.

There are even little sub-cultures that agree with Elliot Rodgers' view of the world and endorse anybody similar to "rage against the machine". Interesting stuff.

Uploaded another track.. took an image off Google and added my own twist to it lol. Made the stars twinkle, and it looks like some broken camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8r1nUYYWU

Image from Google.

sturgeon-moon.jpg

sadge

You might wanna wait a few weeks... I have a lot of trines coming up. Easier to just intimately love me and get it over with. :whistling:

What may trine you is a square to this one so it will be easier for me to take those horns and shove them up your fake bull a$$.

It's all relative, yo.

Ritchie

I'm new here but am looking for any information on the eclipse of Aug.21, 2017 at 28 Leo, specifically with regard to the Uranus trine from Aries. I have a Leo ascendant at 28'06". If this is not the correct forum, please direct me to the right place. Thanks

Taurus9

*Needs to know he is beautiful
*Slaps him in the face
*Declares to be The Truth

Crazy horses trampling all over stuff they don't understand...