Transits affecting Composite.

ellie04

[deleted mention of specific user - posted chart request are for ALL members - Moderator]
Thanks for looking at our chart. As mentioned, I don't know his exact ToB (other than it being early morning) so we may well have a stellium in 12th.

We're deeply attracted yet we keep fighting those feelings (he plays the cool card so I play it back) + there're **** stirrers around us so lotsa misunderstandings, hurt feelings, etc over the past months partly caused by them.

Recently I was going to throw in the towel because I thought he didn't love me anymore but after a heart-to-heart talk where he came clean with his feelings, we reconciled. I'm happy but also worried that this happiness will be fleeting because of all the ups/downs over the past few months.

How will the transits affect the relationship in the near future? Thanks!

P/S: I added our name asteroids.

Attachments

• Composite with transit.jpg
    Composite with transit.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi ellieo4

the north node will conjunct the sun and psyche and trine to the moon in September. this should be a time of very close almost spiritual feeling attraction for each other.
the node was conjunct to Venus in may, so you mention recent difficulties. I would think these problems were from before may, as may should be one of love. from now to September ,if he is being honest then the feeligs of love should be strong all through this period.
but pluto is square the node in November. pluto can show deepening attraction or closing off. the energy is unconscious so it is hard to tell how the conscious feeling will react.

the composite has Saturn square to Uranus which is unfavorable for a long term relationship though this aspect will not be activated for a while.

rah

ellie04

Hi rahu

Thanks very much for your reading. You're right that the issues were from before May but although feelings became strong again from end-April, we're still suffering the aftermath so latest update is we argued again and broke up.

Last edited:

ellie04

Just to update that we reconciled. It seems that transit Node is keeping the feelings strong like you said.

Last edited: