Oppositions and the 12th house

scorpiodom

Hey, I guess I have two questions here.
What do you think about my moon in the 7th house being in opposition to my NN, Pluto, Venus, and Jupiter? Is this a balancing act that I will lose?
I'm a love addict who knows that that's a lesson I must learn and grow out of because it's only left me heart broken and depressed.
I've been trying to fall into my Taurus moon a bit to create a foundation for myself, but I'm afraid to venture out of that comfort zone and learn to love without attachment.

I was also curious about what you might think about my sun and mercury in the 12th. I've only really connected honestly and truly with other scorpio ascendants and I'm thinking that might be because they understand me.. or because my sun and mercury end up also in their 12th house and the way I communicate resonates with them.
Otherwise, my communication style is scattered and I tend to lose words... and the strangest part is that I am very outgoing when first meeting someone.. it's a friendship that lasts over several months that is challenging for me. I tend to run out of conversations to have and things to say...

(My chart has a bunch of asteroids and stars... feel free to ignore those. Also, I prefer using whole house signs...)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 11.44.58 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 11.44.58 AM.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 6