I have 19 squares/oppositions! Does this make my chart more difficult?

kgolden

This is my first post on this site.

I am looking more into my own chart and comparing it to other peoples, I have noticed how many more squares or oppositions I have. This does make sense with the opposition part with my personality sometimes because I do feel like I can see both sides of situation. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.14.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.14.09 AM.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.13.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.13.24 AM.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 20

miquar

Hi. I don't use Lilith and the Mars Saturn opposition is very wide. And its debatable whether a planet on the lower heaven or descendant constitutes an opposition in the same way as two opposing planets. Some of the squares are quite close, but not all.

But even so, you do seem to have a large number of squares and oppositions, which suggests that you are challenged to keep expanding your sense of who you are - to embrace that which seems to get in the way and cause friction in your life so that you can use the dynamism inherent in these aspects more creatively.

The Sun Moon Uranus Neptune configuration - including its position on the horizon axis - is by far the most important thing for you to look into and reflect upon.

Best wishes,

Miquar