THE Appeal

dr. farr

Is this the same jewelry you asked the horary about back in December?

Opphiucan

Hi dr. farr, this is for the child custody case. We have joint but I would like some things changed. No, the jewelry case is on the 16th...ughhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!

Opphiucan

@Bob,
Meeting with attorney's yesterday. Re read your response afterward. I decided to drop the appeal as I had so many personal problems since February that I want to put it all behind me and focus on my daughter and building a new life. However, the reasons my attorneys were concerned were basically that the appeal would most likely bring us back to FAMILY COURT. The outcome of the appeal would most definitely be what you predicted according to my attorney's. I did this chart before my life exploded, so I think it's interesting. Either way, your interpretations helped. However, papers to be signed at 10:00 today, so we shall see (to be certain) that it's over.

Spot on again,
L

BobZemco

The outcome of the appeal would most definitely be what you predicted according to my attorney's.

I'd have to believe you did the right thing. If the case were remanded to Family Court, you'd have to cast a new chart. If you could be absolutely certain the Appellate Court would issue it's ruling in July when Sun is Leo, then you might have a chance in Family Court, but before or after that, it would not be good, especially with Mars in Cancer (Jupiter would be in Taurus the rest of the year etc), and especially in September when Sun is in Libra.

Opphiucan

Well, It would not be until 2013 I'm sure.

I was just baffled they used your exact wording on what they believed the outcome of the appeal would be - I do not want to go back to family court, which is what you saw.

Thanks Bob.
L