My job at the bank inquiry

Amy

I have been here at the bank as customer service rep since February 2017. it has been good with a small raise last year.
this is the second time I have been here and I am so glad I was able to get back in.

wondering with this chart (I cast this chart at my desk this morning), do you see longevity within this company (my 401K and IRA has been here since 2010).

I just want to know, at my age (58) will I be successful here and will I be here for a long time (like maybe until I retire)
there are no other departments I can go to within this company now, this is just the place where I am liked by my co-workers and managers and that I can do without pulling my hair out.
thank you all kindly for looking at this chart.
:)

Attachments

• astro_661gw_will_my_job_at_the_bank_be_succesfull_daughters_chart_hr_60983_5388.jpg
    astro_661gw_will_my_job_at_the_bank_be_succesfull_daughters_chart_hr_60983_5388.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_2gw_will_my_job_at_the_bank_be_succesfull_61424_17668.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_job_at_the_bank_be_succesfull_61424_17668.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Amy

There are two charts (one with my daughters chart included DO NOT USE THAT ONE) Sorry for the confusion.

its just me that I seek the inquiry about my employment future.

thank you. I reposted the chart with my information.

It is on this map I would say that I do not see a cloudless future in your career that everything will be wonderfully, wonderful and so on. And apparently you will have to fight a little bit for your future. It's not going to be a very big drama!
However, I would NOT say that you do not have the strength to do this. There is an indication that you will overcome this!
On the map, I see the connection between your money your wallet your salary and money and the needs of your daughter. I would add that there is a relationship between your financial capabilities and your daughter. Someone clings to your purse and does not want to let go. I admit the possibility that these are children (the ruler of the 5th house is Jupiter.) And this Jupiter, although inherently a benefactor, still, I don’t like him very much, in what form, in what condition he, or she, or it is now. And can it be adequate or make adequate decisions? ? ? (Jupiter in sign of a Scorpio.)
On the map I see that soon all the same you are waiting for some excitement and problems, BUT! !! !! you have the strength to deal with them (this is also visible on the map). I would still be careful with your wallet and finances.

I'm not a magician, I'm just learning to be a magician!
So, if I'm wrong, please forgive me.
Good luck and strength.

P.S.
I also have doubts that you asked this question, according to all the classical canons of horary astrology. In this regard, I would like to send you a small instruction. It's called "How to ask horary questions correctly."
Once again, I wish you good luck and forgive me if I'm wrong.