Why is he so insistent ? Could we be together ?

Hi , i met this guy 10 years ago , we were just friend but i'm lost i dont know if we should really try to be together or something else, I dont know how I feel about him , I saw that we have Lilith, chiron , sun connection, Jupiter SN connection and ASC saturn connection what would you say about that ?

Attachments

• dibsupe (2).jpg
    dibsupe (2).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Astrotheme_6cQyz86sJXwz.png
    Astrotheme_6cQyz86sJXwz.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Jadi

You can't really expect anyone to look at a chart with a microscope. Post one with normal proportions or your thread will die.

rahu

Banned
hi lisa

I looked at the composite chart for you and him.
the sun is conjunct venus which gives affection between you. eros is conjunct the south node which can give him am attractive aura, though possibly a jealous type.

psyche and the named asteroid daniel are conjunct the vertex and mars is square the vertex . this really shows a strong romantic presence. these aspects are why you feel him so strongly. but vertex aspects can be difficult to mesh with the rest of the chart. for instance here, even though these aspect indicate a romantic man, he may not show these characteristics if the relationship formed. just because he seems romantic doesn't mean he will be romantic.
I bring this up because Saturn is at midheaven square to nessus and opposed to sedan.in addition orcus is conjunct the descendant. furthur more the sun/moon midpoint is square to orcus and the ascendant.

these aspect show him to have a very domineering and emotionally cruel and cold demeanor. the moon/sun/orcus aspect increases the likelihood that the relationship would be very constricting.
sedan square to orcus shows that there are parts of his past he is not sharing, especially aspects that would show these harsh elements of his personality.

even eros conjunct the south node has some issues as chiron is conjunct the north node and the chiron/eros midpoint is square to the node.

chiron with the node can give a psychic/mental connection. it shows that you and he would share the intricate nurtures of your personality and emotionally feelings with each other. the problem is that combined with his domineering nature ,he would use these insights into your soul to try to control you, by berating you for your "faults"

I get bad feelings from this composite. it seems he is trying his hardest to charm you into a relationship, but underneath he really wants to control and dominate you rather that establish a mutually respectful and loving connection.
I believe you doubts are well founded.
rahu
'

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1859_1860_lisaf_lisafbeau_76109_59711.jpg
    astro_621gw_1859_1860_lisaf_lisafbeau_76109_59711.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

ashriia

Looks like it's your saturn sitting on his ascendant. Is he pursuing a relationship with you? That aspect would be quite uncomfortable IMO for a sun in gemini and moon in saggitarius native, who are all about expression and freedom.

If you are both pursuing a relationship together, I'd definitely read up on your pluto oppositions with each other. His venus is opposite your pluto. his pluto is opposite your moon. (Since you are female and the moon belongs to you, his pluto will dominate the moon) Depending on your own personality and what you are seeking in a partner that may or may not work for you.

Yes my Saturn is on his ascendant and his Saturn is on my descendant , and thanks both to answer to Me. Rahu is right when I said I don't know what think about him it is because he s always asking for something that He wants whatever if I find him rude or if I disagree, domination man.. Bût seems to be nice and tell things like will take care of you.. I am fire sign I am ho'nest and he is easily upset if I say something about his nature of " male"a'd most of the time I'm not telling bad things ! Just thingslike he seems to love seduce ( forgive My bad English) I really didn't know if I have to try with him or not because when someone is here since 10 years old and keep saying" I am here, look at me, I am nice.. " you have to ask to yourself " what should I do ?

Last edited: