it's my chart

hello. i'm just getting into astrology. it's so interesting because i'm a capricorn but never felt like the description of one. but adding things up with the other aspects of my chart i'm learning, elements of capricorn start to make sense. it's also indicated very exact difficulties i've had in childhood with my parents (pluto in 4th house), i was amazed.

i was just hoping to get a general interpretation of my chart, anything significant that stands out or problematic things.

i'm curious about the jupiter placement because it's the only planet in the northern hemisphere, it seems like it's looking down on everything.

i was wondering too if there was any significance in the way that most of the planets are lined up all tightly together in one quarter of the chart? is it unlucky to have lots of empty areas and less diversity in the chart?

thanks, xx.

Attachments

• astro_natal_chart.png
    astro_natal_chart.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

hello. i'm just getting into astrology. it's so interesting because i'm a capricorn but never felt like the description of one. but adding things up with the other aspects of my chart i'm learning, elements of capricorn start to make sense. it's also indicated very exact difficulties i've had in childhood with my parents (pluto in 4th house), i was amazed.

i was just hoping to get a general interpretation of my chart, anything significant that stands out or problematic things.

i'm curious about the jupiter placement because it's the only planet in the northern hemisphere, it seems like it's looking down on everything.

i was wondering too if there was any significance in the way that most of the planets are lined up all tightly together in one quarter of the chart?
is it unlucky to have lots of empty areas and less diversity in the chart?

thanks, xx.
Even if most of the planets are in one quarter of the chart
and most of the rest of the chart consists of "empty areas"
there is nevertheless "diversity" simply because each house is ruled by a planet

and
the affairs of each house are connected to its planetary ruler
whether the planetary ruler is present in the house it rules or not :smile:

and so
for example
Venus is ruler of Taurus and Libra whether placed in Aquarius or not