Trump Lost! *No memes*

Dirius

Re: Trump Lost!

Either way, fraud or no fraud.

Your statement accepts there was fraud. Whether it was a large-scale fraud or not, and if the law allows the election results to be overturned is a different story.

There was fraud. Its clear as day. Biden won by cheating.

Cary2

Banned

Dirius, isolated instances of unintentional mistakes and intentional wrongdoing don't add up to massive, widespread fraud.

There may well have been some of the same that benefited Trump, but no one's scouring the country trying to find them.

However, it may already be too late to change the State-certified results, because there are deadlines for that. I've been attempting to ascertain just how these deadlines apply, and it looks like Dec. 8th is when the State tallies are "written in stone", and when the State legislators can no longer flip the State's Electors from one candidate to the other.

Six days later, on Dec. 14th, the Electoral College meets, and the Dec. 8th results are added up, just as the States certified them by Dec. 8th.

I'm looking for any reports that any State legislatures have taken a full vote in an official legislative session, and declared officially that all of Biden's Electoral Votes in that State have been flipped to Trump.

That would be the necessary next step, and it appears it has to happen no later than Dec. 8th.

Listen to you tutor and scold Dirius. Tricks. A bag of tricks like your smear tactics. If authorities insist on literal strictness with deadlines, then more than 70 million voters will see that their vote has been erased and that democracy is dead and that freedom is dead. They watched the Democrats try to deny and nullify the last election. Schiff lied. Comey lied. Brennan lied. Clapper lied. Obama and Biden spy on the American people.

Biden took millions in bribes from Ukraine and China, and the worst of it is, as a president he must submit to China to prevent China's blackmail against him.
Biden beholden to China is the greatest treason of all.

What do you think voters will do when they see that there will be NO MORE FREE ELECTIONS, EVER. They see with their own eyes that half the country wants to deprive them of freedom and a voice. How long do you think you can hold back the dam with A BAG OF TRICKS?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook:
A couple crash their car, die, and ascend to heaven.

God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions.

The husband says, "Yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?"

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232."

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the husband turns to the wife and whispers, "This goes higher up than we thought."

Sharing it here because it reflects this discussion perfectly! :lol:

Cary2

Banned

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook:

Sharing it here because it reflects this discussion perfectly! :lol:

My choice is between believing the Trump-hating Left after all they did to nullify and frustrate the 2016 election. That includes the previous administration and the FBI and the CIA.

But on the contrary:

One of the nation's chief experts on national security, Lt. General Thomas McInerney (USAF ret.) said when interviewed by Newsmax:

"Hammer is an anti-terrorist tool employed first in 2003; it was converted by the Biden Administration into a surveillance tool to listen to American people and record what they were doing. Scorecard is an application like on your Iphone that can manipulate voting data to keep it within 3% so it is not obvious but switch it from Trump to Biden which the Democrats did in this election and it is clearly one of the most subtle and stealthy ways of changing voting and this is the first massive attack in the United States history, so there will be no more free election, Chris, after this one if we don't get this issue resolved. We will show specifically at what time, for instance, in Michigan at 0400 on the 4th of November, 138,000 votes came in for Biden. We'll show a whole host of these around the country that were attacked, the time, and how many votes were changed, and we'll have to compare it manually to the votes that went into the Secretary of State's office and then that came out, the differential, because people must realize I think that the voting machines are not hooked up to the internet. There are some in Texas that are, but in general they aren't. They're bundled, go up to the state, Secretary of State, and there at certain points they're shifted onto the internet and distributed, and that is where Hammer is put in, and they put the Scorecard application on it, and manufacture a different vote total, in this particular case in favor of Biden. This will have to be proved because it will have to go to a court of law."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYta8Pr-hKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldDVPjN4tM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcAt48DUc0w

The Left launched their war four years ago against those who don't vote Left.

Last edited:

waybread

Oh I read it, I just chose not to respond because I thought the explanation for why the recount was delayed was ridiculous, but if you want me to respond I will. If recounts happen all the time, then why does the winner have no trouble being elected on election day time and again over the years? The last time there was a delay in announcing the winner was back in 2000.

So you just contradicted yourself. :innocent:

Keep in mind that it's not just the president getting elected every four years, but a lot of down-ballot candidates, notably the entire House of Representatives. This year two of their seats have not yet been finally decided.

Generally the delays occur when the vote is super-close. Then the elections staff wait for absentee ballots to come in (like from members of the US armed services posted overseas) or do an automatic recount (in some states if the margin is slim enough that a few hundred votes would make a difference.)

The really famous too-close-to call election was in 1948, Truman vs. Dewey, in a pre-television era. There is a great photo of a happy Harry Truman holding up a newspaper with the headline proclaiming that Dewey won, when further tallies revealed that Truman was actually the winner.

A couple of things: one is that the number of voters this year was significantly higher than in years past, due to all of the emotion, pro- and con, surrounding Donald Trump. We can all agree that he's a very polarizing figure. It just takes time to tally all of these millions of votes.

Also, with concerns about covid-19, many more people voted early (usually in their county courthouses) or by mail (basically by absentee ballot.) Some states allow early counting of these ballots, but others don't start the count until Election Day. Obviously a big state that won't even count mail-in ballots until election day will take a while.

Another thing is that US presidential elections go by the Electoral College, not the raw popular vote. Oftentimes one candidate wins by a significant enough margins in the elector-rich states that they can hit the magic number fairly early on to get the majority. [538 electors/2=269. +1 to form a simple majority=270.]

The number of electors per state equals the number of the congressional delegation: 2 Senators plus one or more members of the House of Representatives.

This delay is an exception rather than the rule. And yes, there were more votes cast this year (for Trump), but the states were still on track with their counting, in time to announce the winner on 3rd November until suddenly the counting mysteriously stopped and then a mysterious batch of ballots sneakily come in at 3am in some of the states that Trump was ahead in, and practically all of these ballots were conveniently for Biden (I linked two of these graphs for wisconsin and michigan in an earlier post), funny that, and then suddenly he starts winning? I smell a rat, and evidently so does the country since Biden STILL hasn't been officially elected as the winner. And there's no such thing as a title "president elect" and "projected winner", as the media so loves to style it, is not the same as certified winner.

This is not correct. I don't know what your YouTube and Twitter comedians were reporting, but the prior consensus I saw from pollsters, political scientists, and ethical journalists was that the results probably would not be known on election night. For the above-mentioned reasons.

The deadline for all of the states to submit their certified election results is December 8. The Electoral College convenes on December 14.

But let's look at your logic. The fact of a delayed election result report does not in and of itself make it bogus. Consider that the timing of calling an election for a candidate is initially done by the national media. Trump was livid with rage when his mouthpiece Fox News called Arizona for Biden early on. Ironically Trump may have discouraged the media from calling the battleground state results sooner.

And as Trump fans repeatedly note, the media does not the election results make. That actually depends upon certification of the states' votes by senior state officials. The media report on the election, but the actual state-by-state certification results come in after all of the votes are counted.

None of the type of claims you have been making are correct. Please cite your sources, and they better be more credible than MadBull's twitter feed.

Generally there is a very small margin of error in any state's ballot count. In Wisconsin an extra 386 ballots were discovered in a recount. This number normally would be too small to decide a presidential election. They were duly counted, and Biden won the majority of them.

Even if there was an unusually high number of votes this year, there are many ways to remedy that. Hire more people, or make an announcement that it may take a few more days (not weeks) to process the volume. The fact that early voting was available in most states also helps, and even if those early ballots don't get counted until election day, the states would be able to gauge from the volume they've already received how many people they'd need to hire to count this volume of ballots. There's just no excuse.

Let's hope the states take your recommendations to heart in 2024. I am guessing, however, that in 2020 the budget for the poll workers was previously set by legislative session. It so happens that most state legislatures and governors today are majority Republican.

But we both know that a huge number of ballots was not the real reason why they're STILL recounting a few weeks later, especially since they were actually on track. It was blatant fraud, and many have gone to the stand explaining exactly what kind of fraud took place and how. Just because you didn't hear it with your own ears, doesn't mean no one went to the stands.

And yes I meant New York Times.

Sorry, Chiamaria, but the incidents of verified fraud are minimal. I agree that many charges of fraud have been laid by Trump fans, but none of them has merit. Outside of your Twitterverse conspiracy theory hothouse. If you don't believe me, then look at the logic of all of those Republican governors and senior election officials who voted for Trump-- who nonetheless faithfully concluded that Biden carried their states.

What perplexes me, is that if you look at all of those fraud charges, there are so many different ones in so many different states that there doesn't seem to be any kind of coordinating Master Mind plotting to throw the election. But if that's the case, then it boggles the mind to imagine that all of these different various nefarious agents somehow managed, working independently, to pull off a palace coup.

waybread

Trump supporters will be able to comfort themselves by claiming that Trump's loss of the 2020 Election was ONLY because of "massive fraud", and by looking forward to his campaign in 2024.

I think Ivanka plans to run for president in 2024. Also, there are a bunch of right-wing senators (like Tom Cotton and Marco Rubio) and other presidential hopefuls who support Trump now, but who planned to make their own run for president in 2024.

The coming cat fight should be interesting.

waybread

Blackbery, please dial down your hysteria.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court-- with a conservative majority-- just tossed out another lawsuit attempting to overthrow the election. Sadly Trump does not seem to have the A Team on his legal cadre.

Did you ever notice that Donald Trump is inherently untruthful? He cannot tell a straight story from one day to the next. And he's also trying to overthrow American democracy.

A majority of Americans voted for Biden. Getting so worked up about it changes nothing.

Cary, I get the feeling from your previous posts that you were a rah-rah leftist in your youth, then Saw The Light, the pendulum swung, and you became a rah-rah right winger in your older years. I wonder if you somehow missed out on a rational centrist position in between.

Dirius, I peg you for a serious conservative of the economics stripe. Surely you can see that Trumpism is a cult of personality, which has nothing to do with core conservative values.

LeoMoon, keep up the good fight.

david starling

Your statement accepts there was fraud. Whether it was a large-scale fraud or not, and if the law allows the election results to be overturned is a different story.

There was fraud. Its clear as day. Biden won by cheating.

Prove there was no cheating for Trump.

My statement recognizes that, although there MAY have been scattered instances of cheating, by both sides, it wasn't enough to significantly influence the Election results. It's all witness and theoretical testimony, without enough hard evidence to prove otherwise in COURT.

You're putting the ENTIRE election process on trial, and it's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That hasn't been the case.

When you say that Biden "won by cheating" you're alleging large-scale fraud not in evidence.

Last edited:

Dirius

Sorry, Chiamaria, but the incidents of verified fraud are minimal.
My statement recognizes that, although there MAY have been scattered instances of cheating, by both sides, it wasn't enough to significantly influence the Election results.

How quickly you two went from "THERE WAS NO FRAUD" to saying "OK THERE WAS FRAUD BUT ITS MINIMAL AND DOESN'T COUNT" :tongue:

So we are in agreement: there was fraud. Have you seen the video I posted? shows a lot of cheating going on.

david starling

How quickly you two went from "THERE WAS NO FRAUD" to saying "OK THERE WAS FRAUD BUT ITS MINIMAL AND DOESN'T COUNT" :tongue:

So we are in agreement: there was fraud. Have you seen the video I posted? shows a lot of cheating going on.

Enough to throw the Election to Biden? That's all that really matters now, as far as the Electoral College results go.

Were the alleged perpetrators named and charged? It's an important side-issue. If it's about defending the election process, and what they're shown doing on video was fraud beyond a shadow of a doubt, they should be prosecuted.

On the other hand, if it's really just about attempting to discredit the entire election, it's too big a leap.

david starling

The Heritage Foundation, a Conservative think tank, has been documenting cases of proven Election-fraud over the past two years that include both Republicans and Democrats.

These are cases from all across the country, of varying types of fraud, dealing with small numbers of votes--nothing systematic or large-scale.

Last edited:

waybread

Your splitting hairs on semantics doesn't make your case.

Sorry, Dirius, but I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to what videos I take seriously. Anyone can make a video to allege anything.

But I cannot imagine why Republican election officials and governors-- who voted for Trump-- wouldn't take these videos seriously if they had merit.

Can you?

david starling

Last I saw, only Putin, Kim Jong Un, and the Presidents of Mexico and Brazil haven't congratulated Biden for his victory.

Putin is savoring the fact that our democracy is being accused by so many Americans as being one big fraud. He says we should stop lecturing dictatorships on how they should govern their countries.

Dirius

Sorry, Dirius, but I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to what videos I take seriously. Anyone can make a video to allege anything.

The video I posted is of the GA hearings with state officials, with witness testimonials and video evidence, not some random youtuber talking on his channel or twitter. The hearing was today, but you can watch the stream.

Your response kind of shows that you are unwilling to see the evidence, otherwise you would have at least peeked at the video, to know what I was talking about. You are stucked on your MSM/CNN rhetoric - and you are not even trying to see if there is evidence or not.

You know there was fraud, but you seem happy to go along with it.

Last edited: