Will I get the job?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Hi folks,

I’m new on this site and learning astrology. I have been into astrology since 2007 and love learning all about it! Today I joined as I wanted to learn about horary and pose a questions to you all for me.

I have applied for a nee job and I have been interviewed for the position too. The interview entailed two interviews. The first one was a ‘get to know you’ type of interview and the other one was a presentation to show what I would do if I got the position. They are now saying they need more time to make the ‘fair and correct decision’. They were going to tell me last Wednesday and emailed to say they need more time. Will I get the job?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, LunarLioness. I don't think it looks very favorable. The employer/Merc receives you/Mars adversely, by both detriment and fall. Merc retrogrades to its next aspect with Jupiter, so maybe Jup gets the job? Also, maybe the job isn't so good as Merc is RX and combust the Sun?
You as Moon in its fall in scorpio and conjunct the cusp of your/1st house reflects the unsatisfactoriness of how you are feeling and of the situation.

Last edited:

liath

Tagging in, unfortunately I too don’t see a favorable outcome. I also see with mars in pisces ruled by Jupiter (2h + 4H lord) that financial security is very important to you. However, the job (and the company, 10H lord) cares very much about itself (Mercury in Gemini), and doesn’t much care at ALL about Jupiter, as Jupiter is in detriment in both Gemini and Virgo.

This tells me the company doesn’t align with your needs and doesn’t have your best interest in mind, so the fact that this job isn’t going to turn out well may be for the best.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Hi, LunarLioness. I don't think it looks very favorable. The employer/Merc receives you/Mars adversely, by both detriment and fall. Merc retrogrades to its next aspect with Jupiter, so maybe Jup gets the job? Also, maybe the job isn't so good as Merc is RX and combust the Sun?
You as Moon in its fall in scorpio and conjunct the cusp of your/1st house reflects the unsatisfactoriness of how you are feeling and of the situation.

Thanks both for the reading. I do feel unsatisfaction with my current job. In fact I hate it and feel guilty for feeling it with todays current climate and try and find gratitude. I hate my job as it’s repetitive and my manager is a micro manager with too much authoritativeness style constantly all of the time. I feel I get these types of managers all through my career or work life and it’s a pattern.
Does this horary show you anything else or only the answer to the question in hand. Forgive me if you think it’s a silly question but I’m new to learning this kind of stuff and new to the forum. Not even a whole day old!!

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Tagging in, unfortunately I too don’t see a favorable outcome. I also see with mars in pisces ruled by Jupiter (2h + 4H lord) that financial security is very important to you. However, the job (and the company, 10H lord) cares very much about itself (Mercury in Gemini), and doesn’t much care at ALL about Jupiter, as Jupiter is in detriment in both Gemini and Virgo.

This tells me the company doesn’t align with your needs and doesn’t have your best interest in mind, so the fact that this job isn’t going to turn out well may be for the best.

Thanks for this. Appreciate the honesty and detail

tikana

might NOT be a NO
BUT is it worth it? No

Moon does trine Mars lord of 10th but in 4th house - it is a silent mars
mars does not do any favors to you at all

umm i'd say you will get an offer but i would reject it if i were you.

It is the tasks I have a problem with - mars rules 6th house - grrr

try to get this job but reject the offer.

Tik

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
might NOT be a NO
BUT is it worth it? No

Moon does trine Mars lord of 10th but in 4th house - it is a silent mars
mars does not do any favors to you at all

umm i'd say you will get an offer but i would reject it if i were you.

It is the tasks I have a problem with - mars rules 6th house - grrr

try to get this job but reject the offer.

Tik

Hey Tikana, this is informative stuff! Just for my learning and to know the meaning personally, when you say mars 6th house. Is this conflict at work due to hard or difficult tasks maybe? Then I can see you say get the job and reject it. So maybe they offer but best to reject due to issues. Am I getting this right? Crazy times right?

ElenaJ

As the others wrote, it doesn't look positive.
Please insert the South Node in your charts.
In this chart it is by the ascendent cusp, and near moon.
South node is your "safe space", the place you know. With moon there, and mars aspecting it, is it possibile you could be overqualified for the job?
Mercury, the job, is retrograde, and the cusp of the 6th is at 29 degrees, about to change signs, the job offer might just "disappear". Mercury as ruler of the MH squares it's own house, so the reality of the job doesn't really match how it is presented.
Moon will trine mars in the 4th house of endings, so as was already noted, the ending will be for the best. Moon then trines Neptune, in the 4th and ruling the house, so again, marking a fortuitous end.
Notice sun, ruling the 9th of contracts, in the house of the employer, squares Saturn in the 3rd of communication. Moon enters this square after the trines to mars and Neptune, to form a T-square, they aren't really telling what it is all about.
Finally, moon sextiles pluto, your co-ruler, so you will pick up the pieces and retreat gracefully, for your own good.
The employer is Venus on Chiron, in Aries of management, in the 5th. Not great managers.
Mercury also rules the 8th, the employers finances, so the fact that mercury comes towards Jupiter, ruler of your money house, signifies in some way it would cost you!
Part of Fortune is at 13 taurus, on sudden unpredictable Uranus, and in the degree of your 2nd house cusp, confirming the money wouldn't be what it seems.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
As the others wrote, it doesn't look positive.
Please insert the South Node in your charts.
In this chart it is by the ascendent cusp, and near moon.
South node is your "safe space", the place you know. With moon there, and mars aspecting it, is it possibile you could be overqualified for the job?
Mercury, the job, is retrograde, and the cusp of the 6th is at 29 degrees, about to change signs, the job offer might just "disappear". Mercury as ruler of the MH squares it's own house, so the reality of the job doesn't really match how it is presented.
Moon will trine mars in the 4th house of endings, so as was already noted, the ending will be for the best. Moon then trines Neptune, in the 4th and ruling the house, so again, marking a fortuitous end.
Notice sun, ruling the 9th of contracts, in the house of the employer, squares Saturn in the 3rd of communication. Moon enters this square after the trines to mars and Neptune, to form a T-square, they aren't really telling what it is all about.
Finally, moon sextiles pluto, your co-ruler, so you will pick up the pieces and retreat gracefully, for your own good.
The employer is Venus on Chiron, in Aries of management, in the 5th. Not great managers.
Mercury also rules the 8th, the employers finances, so the fact that mercury comes towards Jupiter, ruler of your money house, signifies in some way it would cost you!
Part of Fortune is at 13 taurus, on sudden unpredictable Uranus, and in the degree of your 2nd house cusp, confirming the money wouldn't be what it seems.

Wow wow and more wow. Th is is good stuff. Of course not good that the job is no good but good information to help me move forward and put things into perspective. The interviewers weee hard to read to be fair and normally I can feel the energy. I think I ignored the energy because I wanted it to be good you know? Well I will wait until merc goes Forward to look for a job where I find peace and love. In the mean time as soon as I hear off them or IF I hear from them I will update this post with the outcome and what has been said etc. You have all been so kind to take your time out to do this reading so bless you all with good vibes 😎 xxx

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Update - I was told by the interviewers that I will be informed whether I get offered the job or not through the course of the week. It’s Thursday and there is only tomorrow left so let’s see as they haven’t yet come back to me.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
UPDATE!!

I didn’t get the job. They have emailed me today to inform me that I wasn’t successful on this occasion however they want to keep in touch for future vacancies as they feel I can across really well and my insights/answers were strong. They feel I will be a good culture fit in their company. The reason for not getting the job is because they had someone else whose skills fit the job profile a lot more than I do. They want to give me full feedback and I have said yes to that because I like to know for future jobs how I come across and the strengths and developmental areas of my answers.
For a big organisation the email was very personal to me rather than the generic ones you get sometimes.
At least you were all correct with you answers and I’m glad I got the horary as I was expecting a no after I had the reading done so the blow wasn’t to hard. In fact it didn’t hurt as it would have 1 week ago when I was on an emotional rollercoaster of a ride.
It’s a blessing in disguise as some of the insights in this horary was like it wasn’t going to be a good place for me.
I would like too thank you wonderful people for being true, honest and great at horary!!! I wish I could be as good as you one day. Practice makes perfect 😍

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Update - I had my feedback today. The manager said they really liked me and he said lots of wonderful things of how I came across and all my ideas etc. He said I suppose your waiting toe some developmental feedback but I haven’t any. It was literally down to you and someone else and they had a little bit more experience that you that’s all it was down too. They wanna keep In touch as they want me in the company and want to have a meeting to stay in touch when other jobs roles come up. They want to stay connected with me.

dr. farr

Retrospectively notice the dragons tail in the asc-almost always indicates a negative answer or negative quality to horary questions when so placed.

dr. farr

In the Ankara horary method which I use one must always check if the sn is in the 1st house because if so the chart is heavily tainted negatively; it is interesting to note that this same concept applied to geomancy, according to Gerard of Cremona back in the 13th century (other geomancy authors did not mention this, just as we do not find it mentioned by the various horary authors past or present)
I have seen this concept verified so many times that I have come to regard it as one of the few certainties in astrological delineation.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In the Ankara horary method which I use one must always check if the sn is in the 1st house because if so the chart is heavily tainted negatively; it is interesting to note that this same concept applied to geomancy, according to Gerard of Cremona back in the 13th century (other geomancy authors did not mention this, just as we do not find it mentioned by the various horary authors past or present)
I have seen this concept verified so many times that I have come to regard it as one of the few certainties in astrological delineation.

If the chart asks about a marriage or relationship, and NN is in the 7th, does that change the SN negativity? Because NN gives positive energy to the 7th?