3, 33 and 333 degrees in astrology

CapAquaPis

The 3 esoteric degrees of astrology, esp the 33rd (3' Taurus), similarly in 3' Aries said to represent the immaculate conception of Jesus Christ, the son of God in Christianity or is one of the patron saint days of the Virgin Mary along with Dec 12th (Santa Maria de Guadalupe), and 3' Pisces (Feb 22nd fell on this solar degree) that's 30 days til Mar 25th and 30 days later comes Apr 23rd.

https://www.newswire.com/33rd-degree-secrets-published-to/83965

CapAquaPis

The 3 esoteric degrees of astrology, esp the 33rd (3' Taurus), similarly in 3' Aries said to represent the immaculate conception of Jesus Christ, the son of God in Christianity or is one of the patron saint days of the Virgin Mary along with Dec 12th (Santa Maria de Guadalupe), and 3' Pisces (Feb 22nd fell on this solar degree) that's 30 days til Mar 25th and 30 days later comes Apr 23rd.

https://www.newswire.com/33rd-degree-secrets-published-to/83965

Today on march 9 is the 13' Pisces solar date (Mar 8-9 or on leap years mar 9-10). The astrological fall of mercury is that planet's lowest point. Not only its Intl women's day, on this date period in 1991 was the end of the gulf war and in 2020 the WHO declaration of covid-19 has became a pandemic for the next 2 or 3 years.

CapAquaPis

And I've checked the last time the sun conjunct mercury in its fall at 13' Pisces: I couldn't really find it and the date Mar 8-10, 2019 stated mercury was in 24' Pisces...then went to retrograde on Mar 14, 15 or 16th.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I wonder there are anyone else on the AW besides me born with a Mercury in its fall degree (13' Pisces or 13th-15th of March is representative of this malefic aspect). I read a number of thread regarding people born under a Mercury RX (retrograde) and their lives are different than those with a Mercury direct and for Mercury stationary.

CapAquaPis

In the western or solar calendar: Nov 29-30 (leap year) is the 333rd day, and Feb 2 is the 33rd day of the year (or 333 days left). In astrology, the sun is in 10' Sagittarius and 15' Aquarius respectively (and these 2 sun signs are very compatible in romantic relationships). These are the days when Saint Andrew of Christianity (Nov 29-30) meets Imbolc in Celtic Paganism (Feb 1-2), like an old wise/holy man courts a royal woman/winter goddess.

Last edited: