Champions League 21/22

Tengku Hadi

All teams have played their first matches in CL.
Who are the favourites to win this season? The English teams; City looks strong and so does Chelsea. Liverpool came from behind to win.
Only Man Utd lost.

This is where expert readings from @torero and @fensi88 are needed.
What are your opinions guys?

cometwolf

@fensi88 Hi Fensi
With 1/4 final approaching in CL, we have 3 English teams left: Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea. Will a team from England win this years Uefa Champions League ?
Thanks 😁

fensi88

@fensi88 Hi Fensi
With 1/4 final approaching in CL, we have 3 English teams left: Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea. Will a team from England win this years Uefa Champions League ?
Thanks ��

I cast the chart when I read your question: 16 Mar 2022 TZ = -1.0 6.4800 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=21Ar11
As you like English teams they are represented by Mars, other teams are represented by Venus. According to dignities Mars will win! Next, Venus/other teams is Besieged. It shows a situation that is going from bad to worse. So, to me it seams one of English teams will win.

Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

I cast the chart when I read your question: 16 Mar 2022 TZ = -1.0 6.4800 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=21Ar11
As you like English teams they are represented by Mars, other teams are represented by Venus. According to dignities Mars will win! Next, Venus/other teams is Besieged. It shows a situation that is going from bad to worse. So, to me it seams one of English teams will win.

Out of the 3, which team is most likely represented by Mars? Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea?

fensi88

As Mars represent red color and because nickname of Liverpool is "The Reds" I think Liverpool will be the winner!

UHANNES

All teams have played their first matches in CL.
Who are the favorites to win this season? The English teams; City looks strong and so does Chelsea. Liverpool came from behind to win.
Only Man Utd lost.

This is where expert readings from @torero and @fensi88 are needed.
What are your opinions guys?
also I get testimony about Bayer Munich may be they will advance in to the final

Socratis

Re: Liga de Campeones 21/22

dejo mi predicción sobre el partido de ida Benfica vs Liverpool. basándomelos en la carta del día 5-4-2022 20:00 HR LISBOA
cn_8cf9300a024e67bb58068870533f254a.png

liverpool sera representado por venus y en mc cancer donde el infortunio esta en conjunción al asc y cancer lo representa su disposistor mercurio que ese día aplica cuadratura al mc que rige la luna, a eso le sumo que Benfica será representado por martes y Saturno donde marte y Saturno están en conjunción en trigono a spica y desde ahi fuerte por estar angular aplican un quinquncio al mc de Liverpool obstruyendo de toda victoria, un dato importante el sol esta esta en conjunción con el dsc ese día Benfica saldrá de rojo y se asocia con ellos que ademas debe decirme que Darwin Nuñez delantero de Benfica debe ser la estrella y convertir, y aya en Anfield clasificar a semifinales el sorprensivo Benfica

werdhr12

dejo mi predicción sobre el partido de ida Benfica vs Liverpool. basándomelos en la carta del día 5-4-2022 20:00 HR LISBOA
cn_8cf9300a024e67bb58068870533f254a.png

liverpool sera representado por venus y en mc cancer donde el infortunio esta en conjunción al asc y cancer lo representa su disposistor mercurio que ese día aplica cuadratura al mc que rige la luna, a eso le sumo que Benfica será representado por martes y Saturno donde marte y Saturno están en conjunción en trigono a spica y desde ahi fuerte por estar angular aplican un quinquncio al mc de Liverpool obstruyendo de toda victoria, un dato importante el sol esta esta en conjunción con el dsc ese día Benfica saldrá de rojo y se asocia con ellos que ademas debe decirme que Darwin Nuñez delantero de Benfica debe ser la estrella y convertir, y aya en Anfield clasificar a semifinales el sorprensivo Benfica

@fensi88 predicted that Liverpool is likely to win the UCL.

EDJ

There are only 2 teams that can win the champions league according to our studies (we are a group of 3 astrologers that decided to create a channel to share many things about astrology and in special we are going to focus in world cup).

Guardiola as coach of m.city has mars ruling hus midheaven in 25 of scorpio, and saturn will be at 25 of aquarius in may so we think m.city will not win.

Here we developped why Klopp is having and amazing season (and also Lecrerc with ferrari and Rublev in tenis):

https://youtu.be/Bq0xbq3ia0Y

werdhr12

There are only 2 teams that can win the champions league according to our studies (we are a group of 3 astrologers that decided to create a channel to share many things about astrology and in special we are going to focus in world cup).

Guardiola as coach of m.city has mars ruling hus midheaven in 25 of scorpio, and saturn will be at 25 of aquarius in may so we think m.city will not win.

Here we developped why Klopp is having and amazing season (and also Lecrerc with ferrari and Rublev in tenis):

Can you please add subtitle in your videos?

EDJ

Can you please add subtitle in your videos?

Hi.

We will add in next videos, but there is text in english in this one also (and every astrological chart has text in english at the botton), and even the whole video has no subtitles, i hope people who doesnt speak spanish can understand why Klopp,Lecrerc and Rublev are having a good season and the 2 teams that we think have chances to win the champions league. Also, in the comentaries of the video, we developed (previus to the game), why we think Benzema is going to have a good game (2 goals yesterday)

The previus video (the trial of Johnny Depp is with english subtitles qnd if we have time we will do the same in other videos).

fensi88

Chart data: 28 May 2022 TZ = -2.0 9.0000 P.M. 2e20 48n52 ASC=0Sag44

As Liverpool kit is red colour they are represent with ASC ruler Jupiter. R/Madrid as there opponent is represent with DSC ruler Mercury rx. Mercury rx is Under Sun's Beam and in conjuction with fixed star Algol. Algol is one of the most unfortunate stars. Next, accidential dignities for Jupiter are +17 while for Mercury rx are -12! That means Liverpool will win!
What do you think?