Have they received my CV?

Lily1983

I first emailed them and got a quick reply asking for my CV which I sent a week later and still haven't heard from them in a week.

Have they received my CV? They are a recruitment agency so I don't understand why they haven't replied?

IleneK

Premium Member
Dang it! I forgot to attach my chart and deleted it from my computer! Oh well....

Might it not seem that, rather than spending time on a horary, perhaps the simplest thing would be to inquire of the agency if they have received your paperwork?

suhasg

[FONT=&quot]I was about to say something similar.

Horary Astrology (or rather whole Astrology) is just not Mathematics and Astronomy, it is much more beyond it, in the domain of Divine help / Intuition. Every time you consult an astrologer, you are indirectly asking help from the Divine powers. Astrologer is just an agent/ medium through whom this Divine Help is helping to the querent.

This suggests that, Astrology be used only in extreme situations, only when your back is against the wall.

Many people have habit of checking with an astrologer even for some sundry day to day situations, like what OP is doing here. This is a misuse of Horary Astrology; the divine power might take it as a mockery! And as a consequence, when next time you seek an astrologer even for a real, genuine problem, the Divine power would turn its back towards you.

Don’t peek into future unnecessarily, go with the flow, allow events to unfold in their own way, don’t kill the element of surprise in your life.

One of the dangers of Astrology is that some folk firmly believe so much in their personal future predictions that this unwavering belief actually creates the event in reality. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, which can be either a positive or negative event.

Astrology is a Divine help, use it sparingly, this is the only way to get this help when you needed it the most.

Hope this helps.

God bless you.[/FONT]

Last edited: