strange health issues

chaitupicasso

I have been facing a problem from last few years..when it attacks i am not able to speak not able to move and in a minute of time i will be normal but at that time i have pain in my body and i cannot speak or move my body parts within small amount of time less than 1 minute i will be normal..

Recently i started exercises and i am not able to do push ups when ever i am doing push ups more than 7 i cannot able to move my right hand and after 10 to 20 minutes i t will be alright but in that time i am not able to move my hands up and down and i am getting serious pain..

I want to go to doctor in few months after i apply for medical insurance but wanted to know is there any surgery or any area i may have to face serious problem which shows in my chart? How long it may last ?

FlfXe.gif

hFnc7.jpg

Zarathu

Account Closed
I hate to suggest that astrology is not always useful, but you need to see a physician right now!

There are any number of circumstances where waiting a few months could mean the difference between life and death.

Dark Moon Lilith in Gemini suggests the potential for a block in an artery or blood vessel, and certainly you have suggested things that would support a block in a blood vessel supporting your brain. I don't think I have to go further with this for you to see the danger in not seeing a physician immediately if not yesterday.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I totally second what Zarathu has said. Especially the part of going to a GP right now!!!! Not after a few months, or even a few weeks, but as soon as you can, go see a doctor, please. Even if you need to borrow money to get yourself health insurance right away, please do it. This is not to scare you, but I would do the same, if I had these symptoms. We can always practise Astrology later.

Best
:)AQ7

kimbermoon

Saturn sq Mars in the chart suggests the potential for important surgery which could be connected with the heart or the spine...since Neptune is currently squaring natal Neptune, the concept of paralysis would be possible...you should not wait too long before seeing the doctor...also the current transit of Saturn to the Moon could make it become chronic in nature...