Will he contact me?

AStarSeed

Chart: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/593975169857617920/928168857301028905/34EA01A5-2BD3-4E9E-A469-F7F20DD685A8.jpg

I cast this a while ago actually. I had a falling out with someone because I was unhappy about how things were going, and I cut him off/removed him from social media (not blocked or anything). Won’t go into too much detail about what happened but it was a weird friend but sorta more than friends scenario that was kind of messy.

Part of me didn’t want to do it, but I thought it would be better for my mental health to do that. I cast this chart because, like I said, a part of me still was (and honestly still is) attached to him. So I just cast it to see if it he would contact me.

I would be represented by Venus in Capricorn with Moon in Capricorn as my cosignifier and he would represent Mars in Scorpio.

I’m very unsure about this chart. Mars and Venus are in a weird configuration where they’re going about the same speed but Mars was going slightly faster so they’re separating from a sextile but were in orbs of the sextile for a while. The Moon however both applies to a sextile to Mars and to a conjunction with Venus which seems like it may be a translation of light, but even if it’s not a translation of light, it is my cosignifier and applies to the aspect.

Dignity and reception make this weird though. Venus has no debility and has triplicity here. The Moon is debilitated here though, maybe signifying a depressed state or mood or maybe something hindering it, but it does have some triplicity as well (I’m of the camp that believes all 3 triplicity lords have some dignity no matter the time of day, but Venus would be the primary one). Mars is in its domicile here in Scorpio, so he’s in his power here. It’s interesting to note though that Venus and the Moon are in Mars’s exaltation which perhaps reflect the fact that I held him in higher regard than he did me. In fact. Mars is in Venus’s detriment and the Moon’s fall which may suggest some negative regard to me, although it does receive Venus (and a little Moon) by triplicity so there may be some sympathy there.

The square between Mars and Jupiter could represent interest in someone else, or it could mean nothing. It may be besides the point because I’m only asking about him reaching out to me.

Overall, just very unsure. Some things make me think maybe yes, but other may point to a negative answer