New kid on the block!

suhasg

Hi ,

Just joined this wonderful community.

I am from India and practice Vedic Astrology as well as KP Astrology for past several years.

Recently I developed some interest in Western Astrology and hence joined this forum.

I am a Software programmer too (in fact that is my day job) and I have developed my own software for all Astrological work I do in my spare time.

I am thinking of taking rather early retirement from my day job and devote full time for Astrology.

At present my focus is on Solar Arc and Secondary progression.

I would highly appreciate if any learned member of this community provide me some pointers in that direction.

I can assist anybody interested in basics of Vedic / KP Astrology.

Sorry for my bad English as that is not my primary language.

Regards

SUhasG

Bina

Hi and welcome suhasg,

i would be so curious for you to have a look at my vedic chart, since i practice mostly western astrology and know very little about vedic. Am in saturn- ketu dasa, is that good or bad?

suhasg

Thanks.

It is rather incorrect to comment on "whether XX Dasha YY Bhuki is good or bad ?" like question unless a detailed study of birth chart is done .

I can certainly spare some time to look at your chart according to Vedic / KP System of Astrology. For that you need to provide me your birth details.
1> Birth date (if the birth time is around midnight till 5:00 AM provide both date like 2/3 Mar 19XX)
2> Birth time (24 hr format)
3> Time Zone (+/- wrt GMT)
4> Any DST / WAR time correction applicable by that date and time
5> Exact birth place , if born in big cities you need to provide the suburbs also or better search on Google Eath /wikimapia and find out exact co-ordinates of the place.

Many time Birth time is recorded as a figure rounded to nearest quarter of an hour like 2:00 PM, 3:30 AM, 7:00 PM etc so a correction is also required. For that I need some past events in your life such as :

a> Education : level, subjects, year of completion
b> First job joining date
c> Date of marriage
d> Date of child birth
e> Major accidents, surgical procedures
f> Making / breaking partnerships including marriage

If you can provide all these details then certainly I could be of some help to you.

PM me so that I can give you my email id for any further communications.

Hope this helps

Regards

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello suhasg,

Welcome to the forum and how very nice to meet you. I think your English skills are great.

There is a Verdic sub forum here on Astrology Weekly also, located in "other Astrology" that you may enjoy visiting because of your knowledge.

TK

suhasg

Thanks for the good words. I am checking the Vedic Astrology sub section finding many informative posts there.

Regards