Saturn into Virgo: September 2007.

flea

When playing with the idea of Saturn in Virgo, I think of the chemical cocktail in the food produced for supermarkets, and the deterimental effect that it has potentially had on the mental health of western populations. This has been more directly shown in relation to children who can often sho0w significant behavioural changes due to dietary changes.

The other issue still connected with health issues are the attempts to classify vitamin and mineral supplements as "drugs", so effectively claiming the supplement market for the big pharmaceuticals. Next water may be classified as it has such a huge impact on every single chemical reaction in the body.

The Virgo Pluto/Uranus conjunction is a player in the chart of a the 40 yr old generationX. I think it is interesting to consider the impact of Saturn on this generation as a whole or on events and cycles that started in the 60's.

I always think of my many planets in the 6th house as impacting on how my body is quite sensitive and reactive to many many foods and circumstance.

The Black Madonna is sometimes refered to as Tindara, it just popped into my head so I thought I would add it.

Love & Light
Flea

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
One thing I look forward to as this thread develops, is as Saturn transits Virgo, being able to read back and apply what we have been musing over to things that will be going on in the world.

Perhaps we should create similar threads for when all of the slower planets move into a new sign. :D

When playing with the idea of Saturn in Virgo, I think of the chemical cocktail in the food produced for supermarkets, and the deterimental effect that it has potentially had on the mental health of western populations

I would think mental health would be high on the list for Virgo concerns, seeing as how hypochondria is a psychological disorder and Virgo's traditional ruler has much to do with the mind and learning.

The idea that this could be impeding child intelligence and promoting hyperactivity seemed like science fiction.

This is a quote from the SkyScript article on lead and I immediately connected it to the quote above from flea, so perhaps this issue needs more figuring.

Anyone committing a crime of violence is likely to have something like four times more lead and aluminium in their hair then a normal person – that’s a staggeringly large differential

This is from the same article, but it's quoted out of another. I found this interesting as it had to do with a psychological condition (Mercury and thus Virgo) and lead (Saturn). Some of my classmates had their senior thesis returned to them and there was one in particular that I thought to be interesting, it was about women who murdered their children and the psychological effects surrounding it, unfortunately, I was unable to read it as deeply as I would have liked, I was forced to skim it. However, it was strange in a synchronistic fashion that this discussion was on my mind and the idea of women (Virgo) murderesses (Saturn) just appeared to me on this paper. I think the mothers murdering their children is especially Saturn in Virgo, considering both the planet and Sign are barren. Perhaps a bit of a stretch for a connection...but it worked for me!

Futurist

Hi there,

I came into AW to post on something else in the Mundane section but saw this interesting thread.

Can't really see how anyone can separate health from disease by putting one in the 1st and the other in the 6th, that's splitting hairs isn't it? 6th is Public health, 1st is personal health but we are the public..... anyway, Saturn was in Virgo in 1979 when....
Surgeon General Julius Richmond issued a landmark report entitled Healthy People: The Surgeon General's Report on Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. It represented an emerging consensus in the health community that the nation's health policy had to be dramatically recast to emphasize the prevention of disease. The report established for the first time ambitious, quantifiable objectives for improving the nation's health, to be achieved by 1990....

It seems a foregone conclusion that there will be another big shake up in healthcare services and a push to educate people, once more, about 'You are what you eat' The possibility of this being connected to the spread of a virus or disease looms large when you look at the other planetary placings but we already have a crisis with MRSA etc in our hospitals.

When I see Saturn and Virgo together in the same sentence though, I agree with you all, I 'hear' lack of food and malnutrition as well as stricter regulations over services i.e more laws on hygiene. I reckon the introduction over the last 10/20 years of ready meals and more fast food and imported, refrigerated foodstuffs mean that the vitamin content is depleted. Our kids even in an affluent society are slowly becoming malnourished.

Sadly I also see unemployment.Worst case scenario we are heading towards another major war which, perhaps through lack of oil etc will cause food shortages, Food stamps? Virgo rules Mortality tables according to Munkasey and National service. Does this mean less deaths or sadness at rising mortality? In 1979 the Shah of Iran was overthrown. Iran is heavily aligned to Virgo/Pisces with the Islamic republic being formed on April 1st 1979 03.00pm Tehran. The Mars/Uranus conjunction today is opposite the 17 Virgo NN of that chart - watch what news comes out of there now.

As someone pointed out this is a big time for those born in 1966 with many having an exact Uranus/Pluto conjunction at 17 or 18 Virgo. The link continues for many born in the mid '60's and makes their life path closely connected with the fate of the Islamic Republic.

Saturn doesn't necessarily bring decrease or lack but it does bring regulations. For example, Saturn in Leo has not seen a lack of gambling but an increase causing regulations to be put in place to contain it.

In the UK we are about to have Home Information Packs these saturnine like documents will slow down agreements in the sales of houses (6th =3rd from the 4th). Slower economy, lower house prices too.
The 6th (Virgo) rules working conditions. Shorter working days are better for your health so maybe tighter laws on the working day?

Virgo is obviously also the dissemination of routine information so more laws on our health info records, IVF etc and I do think a big health issue is going to be around the use of communication equipment i,e mobiles, wireless laptops etc. the fertility link could be that wi-fi affects unborn babies or makes men sterile and unable to impregnate the woman.

It's a good idea to gather everyone's thoughts on Saturn in Virgo.
Thanks

Kx

cara4art

"I always think of my many planets in the 6th house as impacting on how my body is quite sensitive and reactive to many many foods and circumstance." - Flea

Me too - with Saturn, Pluto, and Moon stellium in my 6th house Leo. Virgo occupies the last 5 degrees of my 6th house before going into the 7th, so Saturn in Virgo could mean more attention to health issues for those few degrees before shifting emphasis to 7th-house matters. The last time tr. Saturn was in Virgo for me was after my mother died in 1978 - had a hard time with work(as in finding and keeping it as a freelance fabric designer), and I got VERY thin too at the time(was taking ballet class, and going to my health club, and not eating very much).
This time around, hopefully I will be able to get even more refined about my health, and get rid of the 5 lbs. that have stuck with me, no matter what. This past winter, I've had more colds than I've had for years, despite eating well, exercising and getting enough sleep. But it's possible that my body is somewhat rundown from the stress of the last few years of constantly moving, etc. I'm hoping that our current home will be stable for awhile, at least! I'm only now just getting back into some painting too, after all the previous domestic disruption.

flea

Me too Cara, I have been getting back into painting last few years. i have also found it very good for processing emtions and other stuuf, I am sure it has effected my health for the better. Uranus/Pluto in Virgo on 5th house cusp, may account for some of that action.

Love & Light
Flea

Sagmoon

me too.. i'm planning to get back into painting this summer, after all the deadlines i guess.. and talking of the 6th, i too have so many planets in this house and therefore am always affected by the food and environment, esp the underground... It's been about two years since i became interested in food and health, but it's only recently i looked at the food more close up, although i've always liked excercising. but my weakness is not being able to keep a routine so maybe saturn in virgo will help me to get rid of bad habits...

very good thread..

love
Sagmoon

StarNur

Thanks for the info on Saturn in Virgo... My Saturn return starts next year. It'll conjunct my North Node in the 5th house, square Neptune (then Venus) in the 7th house, and oppose the Moon in the 11th house.

Here's something from a book called Surviving Saturn's Return:

Facing the Saturn Return with Saturn in Virgo
At the SR, all of the little messy corners of your life are likely to be blown up until the chaos is front and center, staring you right in the face. Forget spring cleaning; try a major overhaul of the recessed clutter of the past twenty-seven years. Your inner finicky Felix is about to streamline your inner slobby Oscar. Hang on, because Saturn is going to scrub the floors, take out the trash, and give you a new paint job to boot. He wants your former cluttered life to look and feel like a Zen palace when he's finished. You can start now by organizing the loose change in your kitchen drawers and throwing out th ejun and the dead wood.

Not Enough Time in the Day
As work and daily scheduling are prime issues at this SR, any weaknesses in your scheduling abilities are sure to land you in a Time Management for Dummies course. Your life will probably bring you scheduling demands if you don't have an efficient way of working or rituals that ease your workload. You could find yourself approaching a serious overload, a burnout phase. If your work, no matter how full of service, is out of alignment with your values, your body could start loud protests at the SR through chronic fatigue, exhaustion, burnout, or anxiety attacks. There could actually be a major health crisis. Is is comon for women living through this lesson to feel that they have been slaves to their work and scramble for their emancipation papers as soon as they feel Saturn approaching.

The Hermitage
At the SR you may feel any unmet needs for solitude or time to find your own inner guiding light - a neurotic's must. If you are overloaded and drowning in details of your daily grind, at the SR you ar best advised to head for your cave of choice. Get some quiet, alone time fast before you start unconsciously sabotaging relationships that block you from having enought time to reconnect with your own inner direction. Saturn will remind you that before you can truly be of service to anyone else in your life, you need to get out of the worrywart, list-making mode. Have you been making up lists during your meditation time? Excuse me, ma'am, do you not take time to meditate? At the SR it is going to be meditation or Xanax. At the SR, Saturn will put the pressure on to get your world so simplified that you can step away from it for a while to catch some much-needed alone time. If things are too chaotic and disorganized to take a retreat, Saturn might slap some kind of physical ailment or restriction on you to ensure some quiet alone time and simplification of your workaholic tendencies. Taking care of your physical health through proper diet, exercise, mental attitude, and so on is of the essence at your SR with Virgo, so be mindful and clean up any sloppy habits.

flea

Sagmoon,
I have been developing a yoga routine this year that I am finally enjoying and look forward to. It has taken me ages to find the exercise balance that works for me since I was 20. 6th house Sun merc and nept, gives me plenty of virgoan interest.

KNS, this site http://www.drdingle.com/ has some stuff about impact of food and kids.

With all of this I do wonder what could happen when saturn reaches my pluto/uranus conjunction???????

Love & Light
Flea

Aura

I like to look at Saturn in terms of the group in society that it's influencing by transit. In Leo it effected the entire Baby Boom generation ... and in Virgo it will be Gen X that gets it. Many in Gen X have Chiron in Pisces. Should have huge spiritual and sacraficial overtones - not to mention medical. It is maybe a little bit echoed by this years Virgo/Pisces eclipse themes. It's the year of health as I've called it in my Astrology blog.

I think your religious and diet musings are probably dead on. I hadn't given it too much thought, but you've also got to consider that during at least some of that time Pluto will be squaring from Sagittarius (it moves into Cap in 2008, then Retrogrades back again). Now THAT'S a truly unpleasant square and it will bring up huge upheaval and revolutionary conflicts of philosophy.

No, I don't think it will be pretty. I also don't think that size 0 models will be at the top of the newsmaking priority. We're in for a lot more storms - both political and ecological which will bring big news stories. Sure the model thing will always interest people as a diversion, but we're headed for very dramatic times in the next few years. And that applies on many levels. Ultimately this is a time of the emergence of the Divine Feminine - after nearly 2000 years of repression. This I believe is what you are searching for in the symbolism of Saturn in Virgo. This emergence has already begun and there is a powerful network of unfolding feminine strength that is forming. One aspect of the divine feminine is Kali - the indian goddess of destruction. She is never one to cushion a blow or mince words! She wears a skirt made of mens arms and a necklace made of mens skulls! This is the divine aspect of feminine destruction. Don't forget that Saturn in Virgo can just as easily mean females as the agents of harsh messages.

The Earth herself is definitely ready to shake off our human opressions. This more than anything else is what we are in for.

Namaste-
Aura
Astrologer
Weekly Horoscope

Draco

Hi Aura.

Firstly, thankyou for putting this thread back on track. There hasn't been an on topic post since Futurist.

There are those who have no other contribution to make other than to talk about themselves, which is most uninteresting to anyone else but them, and those that respond appear only to do so, so that they can talk all about themselves too. A phenomenon all too apparent outside of the appropriate boards and threads I'm afraid.

My fault really as I haven't been back for a bit, but I didn't see the point as I thought this thread was on it's way down the toilet, so thanks for putting it back on topic. I was hoping that this thread would continue to grow, on into the Saturn in Virgo period, as it will be interesting to review what has been said in retrospect and what begins to unfold. Trouble is, with all the irrelevant bollocks that intersperses the topical information, and which will continue to do so intermittently no doubt, I fear many will not have the patience to read back at such a time, but we'll persevere.

I could go on about how Saturn will be transitting my Venus and Sun, but if what I intended to discuss was me, me, me, I would have posted in the natal section, and then only if I had an important concern. Alas, some of us are more interested in the world at large than in the intense contemplation of one's own navel.

Anyway, rant over. :rolleyes:

but you've also got to consider that during at least some of that time Pluto will be squaring from Sagittarius

Yes. I had been thinking about the Pluto square and the Uranus opposition, and how this may pan out.

I also don't think that size 0 models will be at the top of the newsmaking priority.

I wasn't suggesting that the 'size 0' thing would dominate the news, that's already happened, I was thinking more about this issue as an area of symbolism, alongside all it's offshoots and connotations, and how such may come to the fore. Although I don't think that the 'size 0' issue has gone away, and I was just suggesting that it might be something to look out for, broadly, because it is so Saturn in Virgo.

Ultimately this is a time of the emergence of the Divine Feminine

Well, this could relate very well to a lot of the themes brought up previously, I see what you mean.

Kali - the indian goddess of destruction.

I sort of see this, as Saturn is death, and Virgo, being barren does not beget life, but she doesn't exactly take it away either. I'd think of Kali as more Scorpionic, I find Saturn in Virgo more like the Black Madonna, or Muslim women.

I do see what you mean about female religious figures though.

Don't forget that Saturn in Virgo can just as easily mean females as the agents of harsh messages.

Oh indeed. Which is why a couple of the pet names I came up with for Saturn in Virgo was 'Femme Fatale' and 'Angel of Death'.

Come to think of it, Angel of Death, is a bit Kali-like isn't it? The theme at least, if not the image.

Well, there's more I wanted to say, but I've got to go, but I'll be back.

Thanks again. ;)

Aura

Re: Saturn into Virgo: Skinny Models and Sexual Perverts?

The size 0 thing has been in the US news, but not so heavily as in England where they are at least progressive enough to pass a law against it! But here the ideal is generally more athletic figures. I think England (or is it London) is a Virgo - so it makes sense that the story be big there. We hear about it here, but it is a small percentage of the population who is super interested in it. But we are food loving, overeating Americans!

But since I can’t resist talking about me for a minute…
OK, I have some experience with this that may perhaps be helpful to someone else so I will share this;
Growing up in LA and being pushed into modeling as a young woman myself was certainly not fun. You wouldn’t believe the pressure to be as thin as possible. The whole industry is crazy. Not only that, but in LA at least, being that thin is kind of a protection against getting hit on relentlessly. NOT being that thin is actually sort of like advertising that you are easy… at least that’s how you are treated here. It’s almost like those girls have those super thin bodies to escape from the sexual pressure. And believe me, there are few things more revolting (and vomit-inducing) than having a fat, balding old guy, waving the keys to his Corvette and breathing down your top. THAT will turn you off carbs for life.

So, the Virgo thing, well it’s got a few sides to it, right? In my experience, even though Virgo is the sign of the Virgin, Virgo is often a very permiscuous sign. As one of the negotiation signs, the ease with which Virgo’s can often sleep around has always surprised me. Not ALL Virgo’s of course - but enough of them to make me notice it. So, there is clearly a sexual dynamic to it, and anorexia is about control. So here you have an intense level of control and sexuality working together in Saturn. To me, the issue seems to be about women and ownership/control of their sexual energy.

This ties into a whole host of other female related issues; like abuse, self-image, the ability to get nourishment and support in the world, being self-supporting among other things. Saturn in Virgo brings them all to light; by emphasizing the problem and bringing it to a crisis point. Women all over the world are wrestling with opression to an extreme degree that has never before been seen in history.

flea

There are those who have no other contribution to make other than to talk about themselves, which is most uninteresting to anyone else but them, and those that respond appear only to do so, so that they can talk all about themselves too. A phenomenon all too apparent outside of the appropriate boards and threads I'm afraid.

You have brought me to my knees Draco, what can I say, guilty as charged. Yet it does highlight a pertinent aspect for me, and yes just a little dig back in your direction to enhance my ego deficiencies..... (if my humour is lost on you, no doubt I have a totally unique one)

Saturn is limitation in a broad sense and Virgo is always talked about as being one of the most if not the sign of criticism. I wonder therefore whether a limiting, resrtictive critcal overtone to this period might be of importance. This pouts me in mind of how fear maybe used to control events and people (haven't we all heard that one for millenia). Criticism and limitation and restriction can be used as the cornerstones of attempts to rest individual power away from where it truely resides. An example of this would beat how the threat of terrorism has been used to change laws in many countries. How this manifests in a Virgoan Saturn will be interesting.

So that all looks a bit negative, so how can we possibly transmute this energy to a true situation of enhancing the lives of all rather than the few.

Can we be happy with less produce? Do we really need the things we buy or are we told we are? Can we enjoy the true abundance of the earth to maintain joy. Truely felt emotion, sentiment, honesty. A truely thought out caring mentality for the earth could be sought through the limitation of that which destroys the earth. I can really start to see some important ecological strides that can be taken with the support of Saturn. A genuine purification of the Earth with a community and global structure to ensure everyone works together. That could really be an outpouring of love for the earth itself.

Which ties back to Aura's comment
This ties into a whole host of other female related issues; like abuse, self-image, the ability to get nourishment and support in the world, being self-supporting among other things.
on a global scale, saturn sure has the power for global change.

Anyone got any ideas on this as this was the result of some musings over the last week or so.....

Love & Light
Flea

Aura

I can't help but notice with all this talk of anorexia and Saturn moving into Virgo that the Anorexia is taking place NOW - and Saturn hasn't gotten into Virgo yet!

Meanwhile, this year both Lunar Eclpses are TOTAL ECLIPSES. The March Lunar Eclipse was at 3' Virgo and the August 28 Lunar Eclipse is at 5' Pisces. The very fact of the MOON in an eclipse relates to nurturing, food and nourishment. A total lunar eclipse is intensely emotional - bordering on irrational.

I think that the Eclipses are as much a factor in the Anorexia as a Saturn transit that hasn't even begun yet. In fact, I started talking about this eclipse cycle on my astrology blog last year as being problematic with food and the food supply when the fall 06 eclipse fell on the USA Neptune - which co-incided with our tainted spinach scare. Then the March Eclipses ushered in a tainted pet food issue. Now anorexia. These things connect to the Eclipses in my view. I wrote about this months ago in my post - The Year of Responsibility.

Aura
accurate weekly horoscope
astrology readings

Theo

Banned
One of the main features I've seen with Saturn's coming ingress into tropical Virgo in September 2007 through July 2010 are the aspects it will make to transiting Uranus in Pisces (opposition) and the coming opposition to transiting Jupiter in 2010/2011 in Pisces/Virgo and then Aries/Libra.

The restrictive quality will be worldwide, and in a mundane sense, brings back memories of the last Saturn transit in Virgo at the end of the 1970s and in the early 1980s. This transit influenced a deep worldwide recession and caused a depressive quality socially globally that I remember lasted through Saturn's ingress into tropical Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius throughout the 1980s.

The main feature of this coming Saturn transit in Virgo from September 2007 to July 2010 will be the preceding opposition to Uranus in Pisces starting in November 2008 and continuing into 2009 & 2010 before Jupiter conjoins Uranus in 2010, and starts its own opposition to Saturn later that year.

In a mundane view, this suggest global disruptions in many areas: religious, socially, economically, and politically with many of the unresolved issues of the late 20th century and early 21st century coming to the fore via sometimes violent expressions. Saturn seeks control, order, restriction, while Uranus seeks unique & radical outlets of expressions, a maverick quality that will do anything to express itself.

Therefore, the main characteristic of the Saturn/Uranus opposition along the Virgo/Pisces axis, will be released into society and expressed in a mutable manner resulting in pitched battles between the "old" and the "new" ways of doing things. A battle of wills between the old order and a radical new way of wanting things accomplished is the main feature of Saturn's transit in Virgo.

Saturn's cycle here in Virgo from September 2007 to late July 2010 reveals many changes that result into some rather difficult years in the decade of the 2010s. Saturn's ingress into tropical Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius during the coming decade speaks of global economic restriction. This will arrive shortly after the Jupiter-Saturn opposition of 2010 & 2011.

Draco

Hi Flea.

You have brought me to my knees Draco, what can I say, guilty as charged.

It's fine, honestly. In fact, I probably went on about it a bit too elaborately, but the malefics both lord over my horoscope, and I am Draco: 'the devil', so I can be a bit harsh at times without even thinking about it. :eek:

Hi Aura.

The March Lunar Eclipse was at 3' Virgo

I hadn't thought about this, it will be very interesting to observe events when Saturn moves to this position.

One of your comments took my particular interest.

Women all over the world are wrestling with opression to an extreme degree that has never before been seen in history.

Seriously, you've got to be kidding me right?

Last time I looked, there wasn't a young girl being tied to a stake and burned to death in the town centre.

Hi Theo.

Thanks for your comments upon the opposition with Uranus, as I have wondered about this, but the trans-Saturnians aren't really my area.

What do you say about the aspect with Pluto?

flea

I have to say I am with Aura on the women issue. In the west it has moved onto subconcious levels I feel, but it has been something I have dealt with as psycholoigcal restriction through my life. If I talk or express my life experience it is derided like it doesn't exist by certain sections of the populace. I wonder if this categorical denial is akin to "protesting too much". It is really worth keeping an ear open to those truly important personal stories, they can be very illuminating. I am probably rather jungian in my gender outlook, as far as balancing the two internally while expressing the physcial, mental, and emotional externally. I do feel that women's experience is not seen or listened to in some important areas of society. Politics, Art, Science, Literature, to name a few.

Anyway that is the west. In Africa, India, Middle East, not sure of China's situation, well there is gross physical violence perpetrated on a daily basis. I dont think there is anyway you can agrue that women are not supressed and denied basic rights in many of these countries no matter what laws are in place.

I have heard too many stories of people who have travelled through these countries.

So how does Saturn constrict this most feminine of signs Virgo??? Wait and watch and thinking heaps..........

Love & Light
Flea

PS Draco, the devil found another insight for me, so cant be all that bad! There is a skill to managing the malefics without denying their true nature.

Theo

Banned
Draco said:
Hi Flea.

Hi Theo.

Thanks for your comments upon the opposition with Uranus, as I have wondered about this, but the trans-Saturnians aren't really my area.

What do you say about the aspect with Pluto?

Hi Draco,

Sure, you're welcome. Excellent thread by the way. The trans-Saturnians can give one an excellent view on historical events, past, present and future, that cover shorter and longer cycles of time...

Saturn's aspects to Pluto (fire trines) this year reflect the powerful personalities involved throughout the current world conflicts ~ mainly religious that have been taking place since Pluto has been transiting tropical Sagittarius.

Saturn is contra-parallel to Pluto, even both planets are near to fire trine to one another. World news is not good. Diplomatic efforts are worked against, due to the ignorance of those involved. Communication sought is not heartfelt, because of pride, stupidity, and arrogance. Expect global tensions to rise this year, and for diplomatic efforts to fail because of this particular transit.

The transit of Jupiter wants to assist, but the fire trine to Saturn this past spring has been wasted (I expected this) so the next trine between Jupiter and Saturn will be a earth trine (from Virgo to Capricorn) with Jupiter in its fall, and Saturn in Virgo in 2008. Anyone who require astrological guidance, should focus on 2008's transits, as the Jupiter/Saturn earth trine is very useful for those in the know.

Regarding Pluto:
Pluto is now in the late degrees of Sagittarius, and so, thoughout 2007, and 2008, there are many last aspects from it to the Moon that will exert themselves in a wide variety of ways, from the mundane to the personal, this year, and next, and a bit into 2009, until Neptune's transits through the late degrees of Aquarius take over. These are the last aspects of the Moon's transits to the trans-Saturnian planets before the Moon heads void-of-course.

The last aspects to Pluto reveal transformative changes happening on a global scale, as is usual with transits of these kinds. This period is a transition cycle that will continue into 2008 until Pluto's ingress into tropical Capricorn. first in late January 2008 to mid-June 2008, and back into tropical Sagittaris from mid-June 2008 to late November 2008, after retrograde, when Pluto moves back into Capricorn for good in that month of Nov. '08.

The last aspect transformative quality involving the Moon/Pluto aspects basically set people up for emotional/mental/spiritual changes, according to the position of the Moon's transits, phase, etc., and its aspects to Pluto before void-of-course starts. It is quite strong and lasts as Pluto's transits through the last degrees of Sagittarius continues in 2007 and 2008.

After Pluto, the outer planets of Saturn & Uranus make most of the last aspects to the Moon in the year s 2009, 2010 and then Neptune gets more in the mix in 2010, and 2011.

My own view of this indicates that these years 2007-2011 are critical in the sense that much of the world has not resolved many of the unresolved issues left over from the 20th century, which is typical of the world, considering that the majority of people are ignorant of the transits, thus, chasing rabbits and wearing blindfolds while doing so.

Times are changing, just prior to the decade of the 2010s, and these last years of the decade of the 2000s contain some of the most powerful transits ~ used for either good, or bad, depending on the people involved, in a mundane sense, and of course, in personal lives.

While these transits are developing, most people are taking part in a pop-culture mentality that will have serious consequences for the future because they are blind to transits. Remember that we are at the end of an age that began in 1928 with the entry of Uranus into Aries. Uranus is now in topical Pisces, and a new age will dawn when Uranus enters Aries in March 2011, and begins a long-running square to Pluto in Capricorn throughout much of the decade of the 2010s.

Much of the current pop-culture mentality, and their related issues are those of the age of the 20th century, which even in this year of 2007, we continue to experience. However, there are only four (4) years of this left, and, according to my estimates, the real 21st century starts in 2011, with the year 2010 as the major transition year.

The key to using these transits is foreknowledge, and associating with people who are aware of transits. This last point is important, because without the motion of the planets, Sun, Moon, there would be no time at all, so knowing where things are (and where they are going to be) is critical towards achieving success by reaching personal goals, and, in understanding what is happening globally.

Frankly, I would not associate with people who are ignorant of the transits. Now, by associating, I mean seriously allowing others to make much of an impact on one's life to the point of changing destiny via stupidity, which happens very often as we see in the world, national and local news.

Especially during times prior to very powerdful outer transits, like the ones just ahead for the decade of the 2010s, when, according to my calculations, and vision, the world will experience a deep economic recession (nearly depression) for much of that coming decade.

This means that the years prior to the 2010s are very important for associating with people who have knowledge of astrological transits, and who are able to work with one another to support common interests, and to do good in the world, while also protecting one another from the ignorance of the world-at-large ~ and ~ the world-at-large is very ignorant indeed because when one does not have knowledge of the transits ~ one is wholly ignorant.

It is hard for most to accept, even those who have knowledge of astrological transits, to deal with people, even relatives, family, friends, loved ones, etc., who have no idea even where the Sun, Moon, or their own planet is at any one time. These people work from blindness and therefore, are subject to the direct influences of the transits, and, as those in the know understand, and can see, the transits are always in motion.

So, to utilize the best of what the current and coming transits have to offer, one has to be awake, aware, and alive to make the best of them before times do indeed change for real... and we are coming closer and closer to this happening.

Last edited:

pisceskitty

Pisces girl here!

Having three planets in Pisces[The Sun-Venus-Mercury] I was really worried when I heard that Srturn would be in Virgo. I am alot more disciplined as far as my eating. I have not been starving myself-fasting. I have been eating healthy organic meals, and doing alot of research on whole-foods, and local farmer's markets in New York, where I live.
I am really drained energy wise, and it seems like as soon as my head hit's the pillow, it's time to get up! I also work in the health field as a visiting nurse's aid, and alot of my patients are senior citizens who are worried about their health imsurance. There have been so many cut-backs when it comes to government funded agencies, such as meals-on-wheels, that delivers food to home bound people. Funding for schools here in New York, pretty much don't exist, and even food pantries are suffering.

Saturn is forcing me to buckle down. I feel as though I am able to handle stressful situations a bit more better. My mother died suddenly on April 23rd, and I had to make all of the funeral arrangements on my own. Saturn really helped in that area also. I never thought a flakey Pisces such as myself would be thankful for this kind of stabalizing influence!
The only major complaint I have is the lack of energy. I feel really sluggish, and I don't know how to deal with it. It's really sucking the life out of me!

smilingsteph

I think that the general consensus is to look at what you are eating and to be careful, restrictions (saturn) on food from the FDA are hitting, finally maybe with that virgoan analytical view on how foods are sent to the store shelves...tomato/salmonella; spinach/e-coli....need I say more