Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Lunarphase

I have mars square pluto. My temper can be very sharp and intense at times. Most of all, long lasting. It gives me a sort of fiery quality versus many other softer aspects in my chart.

jamiethebean

What about Pluto in soft aspect to Mars? Like a trine for example.. I wonder how that plays out. I know a person with Virgo rising and Pluto trine Mars. to add to that, Mars is opposed by Neptune and Pluto is sextiling it. They SEEM totally straight-laced..

blaze024

I have Mars Trine Pluto 3 degrees also Pluto conjucnt Ascendat, Mars trine asc. Mars opposite Saturn and Saturn Sextile Pluto.

I experienced all kinds of childhood abuse. I had many traumatizing experiences one being falling off my mothers arms at age 1 onto a concrete driveway because she was being assaulted. My father is an Aries Moon and had extreme temper tantrums used to knock me on the ground to punch and kick me repeatedly as hard as he could. I got into many fights in school I used to vandalize property, I was jumped by three people, and had an ex pull a knife on me inside my car.

This energy is very destructively powerful and will send these events into your life if you don't become aware of it and handle it properly. I had some hints that something was different about me when I started getting into fights. I didnt realize it at the time but fights in school showed me how this aspect gets activated its like an adrenaline rush and you can basically destroy anything thats attacking you. The time I got jumped by three people I punched one of the guys in the forearm and broke his forearm bone Im not that big and they were footbal players from my highschool. I had this guy at a party once bumping into me on purpose for no rease and as I was leaving he ran up behind me and sucker punched me in the side of the face and let me tell you I felt NOTHING I am a Scorpio rising so my body has a lot of resistance to hits. This was all before I had any training in martial arts it was simply this energy expressing pure and raw. I found out about charts a couple years ago and when I came across this aspects my whole life suddenly made sense and after much research I was able to harness this energy and use it constructively and now I know how to keep the steam going by doing things like Paintball, drumming, soccer, sailing.

The WORST mistake you can make if you have this aspect is to sit at home all day doing nothing and letting people dictate your life if you do this you will either self destruct or you will be violent to people or both. The worst thing you can do if you know someone with this aspect is to betray them or corner them. Betrayal because they will get back at you and cornering them because they will break out of that trap and you might fly across the room even if you are bigger and think you are stronger you will be in for a shock. I hope this helps someone out there.

Cary2

Banned
I have Mars Trine Pluto 3 degrees also Pluto conjucnt Ascendat, Mars trine asc. Mars opposite Saturn and Saturn Sextile Pluto.

I experienced all kinds of childhood abuse. I had many traumatizing experiences one being falling off my mothers arms at age 1 onto a concrete driveway because she was being assaulted. My father is an Aries Moon and had extreme temper tantrums used to knock me on the ground to punch and kick me repeatedly as hard as he could. I got into many fights in school I used to vandalize property, I was jumped by three people, and had an ex pull a knife on me inside my car.

This energy is very destructively powerful and will send these events into your life if you don't become aware of it and handle it properly. I had some hints that something was different about me when I started getting into fights. I didnt realize it at the time but fights in school showed me how this aspect gets activated its like an adrenaline rush and you can basically destroy anything thats attacking you. The time I got jumped by three people I punched one of the guys in the forearm and broke his forearm bone Im not that big and they were footbal players from my highschool. I had this guy at a party once bumping into me on purpose for no rease and as I was leaving he ran up behind me and sucker punched me in the side of the face and let me tell you I felt NOTHING I am a Scorpio rising so my body has a lot of resistance to hits. This was all before I had any training in martial arts it was simply this energy expressing pure and raw. I found out about charts a couple years ago and when I came across this aspects my whole life suddenly made sense and after much research I was able to harness this energy and use it constructively and now I know how to keep the steam going by doing things like Paintball, drumming, soccer, sailing.

The WORST mistake you can make if you have this aspect is to sit at home all day doing nothing and letting people dictate your life if you do this you will either self destruct or you will be violent to people or both. The worst thing you can do if you know someone with this aspect is to betray them or corner them. Betrayal because they will get back at you and cornering them because they will break out of that trap and you might fly across the room even if you are bigger and think you are stronger you will be in for a shock. I hope this helps someone out there.

This is fascinating because I know someone with a very similar story to tell. He has Saturn at the midpoint of a wide Mars-Pluto trine (which intensifies the trine despite a wide orb) and Mars is trine MC.

As an infant he had a table fall over on him. His parents divorced when he was five and his mother and older sister hated him because he resembled his father. They are guilty of frequent abuse starting at an early age.

He attracted bullies like a magnet, and he was quite dangerous when he was threatened in this manner. He was surprised by his viciousness and intensity when bullies approached. He was athletic, and later he studied martial arts (he also Venus at the Mars/Pluto midpoint).

He had a bully break in line in front of him, and he told the bully to get out of line. The bully was determined to intimidate him and stood up to him nose to nose. My friend began shouting in his face, "Get out of my face, now!". He knew there were security cameras filming the episode. The bully sucker-punched my friend really hard, but those who reviewed the episode on tape said though the punch was very hard my friend was not phased. The bully ran off to avoid arrest for assault. Under the law it is assault to push your face in the face of another after you've been warned to back off.

I have studied my friends chart in an effort to explain some of his difficult life, and your story has clarified many things.

My friend also has Scorpio Ascendant.

Last edited:

Saggie87RN

I have Mars conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. A victim of physical and psychological abuse. Was molested as a child. Engaged in some self-destructive patterns. Issues around power are a constant life theme. I attract intense personalities. Can have a nasty temper, more like rage that has shocked people but it’s rare and I try to keep it under control. Persevering and obsessive when focused on a task.