Would love some input on this synastry chart! I have a feeling it’s karamic...

Youngyaf

https://imgur.com/gallery/gRuNiyD

This connection has been so powerful. It goes from love to hate to love to hate but always running in circles. I feel like there’s a magnetic pull that always makes us cross paths but it’s so draining at the same time, I even let go and moved on but he came back stronger and I folded lol. We even cry to each other often he also brings out my darker side by things I didn’t know I had.
Anyway if anyone wants to read this chart and share their thoughts I would love that.
Thank you so much !

https://imgur.com/gallery/ymn1ecF
The link above might be more understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

Sorry but the chart you posted is almost completely illegible.
There is no planet table to refer to.
Can you redo it, remove the asteroids, eliminate the lines showing aspects, and include the table of planets with their degrees?
Thank you.

Youngyaf

Sorry but the chart you posted is almost completely illegible.
There is no planet table to refer to.
Can you redo it, remove the asteroids, eliminate the lines showing aspects, and include the table of planets with their degrees?
Thank you.

Yes of course, I tried my best.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ymn1ecF
Let me know if you have any recommendation on what website to use to get the best synastry image. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

Karmic relationships can be very trying.
Here is an article you might find informative:
https://advanced-astrology.com/past-life-indicators-in-synastry-karmic/

Your Venus exactly on his North node is actually a lovely contact, which could be Karmic, as also the two Vertex in almost exact square.
Your sun/moon/mars/jupiter stellium is on his Venus, which is also a very nice love contact to have.
He has a sun/saturn/uranus T-square and moon trine Uranus and square mars.
These are complicated energy exchanges that make him blow hot and cold, and switches between reliable and responsabile to unpredictable and irritated in a moment. It isn't easy to handle this, but you have sun exactly conjunct mars and sextile Saturn, which indicates the type of male figure you are drawn to, and corresponds to his energy.
His mars/moon square shows the type of woman he is drawn to, as well as the trine to Uranus and the semi-sextile with sun. Your own mercury/uranus square gives off a similar energy that he relates to.
His mercury/pluto conjunction squares your mercury, so you don't always see eye to eye, and he will try to convince you to see it his way.
His sun ruler pluto trine your Venus is very hot and sexy, and your mars on his Venus add to this compatibility and attraction. These go a long way to drawing you together.
The synastry between you two is really quite nice, and seems to be a mix between easy and challenging aspects, which is what we aim for in a relationship. You need the easy aspects but you also need the challenges or you'll easily become bored with one another.
Two aspects that might create problems are the Neptune/sun square and the Venus/neptune opposition. These can create illusions you have of one another that can turn into disappointment and even deception. You put each other on a pedestal, and when the clouds clear up you see the truth without the magic.
Finally, his descendent ruler is Venus and yours is Saturn, so the trine you two have between these two planets links you together in a way that is hard to separate. It's quite a binding tie, and very positive.

Youngyaf

Karmic relationships can be very trying.
Here is an article you might find informative:
https://advanced-astrology.com/past-life-indicators-in-synastry-karmic/

Your Venus exactly on his North node is actually a lovely contact, which could be Karmic, as also the two Vertex in almost exact square.
Your sun/moon/mars/jupiter stellium is on his Venus, which is also a very nice love contact to have.
He has a sun/saturn/uranus T-square and moon trine Uranus and square mars.
These are complicated energy exchanges that make him blow hot and cold, and switches between reliable and responsabile to unpredictable and irritated in a moment. It isn't easy to handle this, but you have sun exactly conjunct mars and sextile Saturn, which indicates the type of male figure you are drawn to, and corresponds to his energy.
His mars/moon square shows the type of woman he is drawn to, as well as the trine to Uranus and the semi-sextile with sun. Your own mercury/uranus square gives off a similar energy that he relates to.
His mercury/pluto conjunction squares your mercury, so you don't always see eye to eye, and he will try to convince you to see it his way.
His sun ruler pluto trine your Venus is very hot and sexy, and your mars on his Venus add to this compatibility and attraction. These go a long way to drawing you together.
The synastry between you two is really quite nice, and seems to be a mix between easy and challenging aspects, which is what we aim for in a relationship. You need the easy aspects but you also need the challenges or you'll easily become bored with one another.
Two aspects that might create problems are the Neptune/sun square and the Venus/neptune opposition. These can create illusions you have of one another that can turn into disappointment and even deception. You put each other on a pedestal, and when the clouds clear up you see the truth without the magic.
Finally, his descendent ruler is Venus and yours is Saturn, so the trine you two have between these two planets links you together in a way that is hard to separate. It's quite a binding tie, and very positive.

First of all I want to thank you for the beautiful reading! Very positive and blunt. You’re very much spot on and were able to to put our situation into words, so beautiful. He does have very much hot and cold energy but I’m able to handle since I feel like I could relate to the way he acts so I can’t really judge it. But like you said we have some pretty simple and easy aspects as well as challenging ones that I enjoy because I love a challenge and sometimes I feel like we’re two peas in a pod then boom something happens and I have to learn about him all over again, although the same goes for me. I can’t be completely honest because I didn’t see him in my future so i didn’t see the point of opening up but he taught me that I don’t do that at all. At one point I felt like he uses his trauma as a way to bond and that’s cool but I’ve always looked at life as a solo journey and don’t see the need to talk about myself sometimes that causes issues as if I’m “lying” but I’m jus don’t want to be exposed as a way I protect myself and feelings. The sexual energy is definitely unmatched at one point that’s all I cared about tbh but then he wanted to see me just to see me and talk and I was like hmmm I don’t wanna bond I just wanna .... yanno. And you’re completely right about it’s hard to separate since ever we cross paths we always run into each other till we actually got to know each other then boom he’s always in my face or phone haha.
I would just like to know one thing and if you feel like I’m asking for too much I completely understand I could always look up those aspects myself but you explain things in such a beautiful way.
Am I the type of women he’s drawn too or is he the type of man I’m attracted to?
Also I’ll definitely check out the website you attached I’m very appreciative of your help.

ElenaJ

"Am I the type of women he’s drawn too or is he the type of man I’m attracted to? "

I would say yes.
Your sun/mars is reflected in his scorpio sun. check!
His Venus in virgo is reflected in all your virgo planets. check!

Youngyaf

"Am I the type of women he’s drawn too or is he the type of man I’m attracted to? "

I would say yes.
Your sun/mars is reflected in his scorpio sun. check!
His Venus in virgo is reflected in all your virgo planets. check!

Very beautiful to hear. Thank you so much for your help and time. ❤️