Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd

blackbery

Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

I would have voted not guilty on the evidence in the trial as there is 'reasonable doubt' as to the 'cause' of Floyd's death.

But the jury & the city and the entire country wanted Chauvin charged as the most racist cop that ever lived. He was convicted on mob intimidation, mob rule and mob mentality.

Nothing to do with the LAW.

They lunatic left have painted America as the most racist country in the world, full of white supremacists. In fact, nothing could be further from the Truth. Of course there are racists everywhere in the world...against many groups of people....but the fake news whips up the people so the deep state can continue to 'divide and conquer'.

When a black Republican, Tim Scott, made a response speech to Traitor Joe's ludicrous claim of 'systematic racism', HE was attacked by the same lunatic left who claim to care so much for racial equality.

Twitter allows ‘Uncle Tim’ to trend for hours after Sen. Tim Scott’s rebuttal

Sen. Tim Scott delivers GOP rebuttal to Biden's remarks | FULL
1,185,727 views•Premiered Apr 28, 2021

https://youtu.be/DbBnEd20myY

btw, racist countries don't elect black leaders over & over again & hold them in such high regard even if they do nothing to help their black communities.

Just saying!:surprised::surprised::surprised:

I won't take a stand on whether Chauvin was guilty as charged or not.
However, he has the right to a fair trial which he did not have.
His guilt was not proven and a political position was taken by the jury, which I can also understand completely, since their own lives were at stake.
And not at the hands of the police, but at the hands of a vengeful crowd who had been gassed up and manipulated.
That is not the way the law should work, especially in the US.

blackbery

Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Of course, there’s radio silence by the left about Joe Biden’s longstanding friendship with former KKK member and recruiter Democratic Senator Robert Byrd. At Byrd’s 2010 memorial service televised on C-SPAN, Biden delivered a tribute, calling the former Klansman a “friend, “guide” and “mentor.” Biden also said: “Every time I sat with Leader Byrd I never called him Senator. I called him Leader.”

In a USA Today piece published in June, about Byrd’s affiliation to the Klan in his 20s, it said: “Byrd was tasked with recruiting 150 people to the Klan. When he involved enough people to start a klavern, a unanimous vote among recruits named him ‘Exalted Cyclops’ of their group, which is the highest-ranking position in a chapter.”

Later in life, Byrd renounced the KKK, but his friendship with Biden and many other Democrats remained.

Quite the double standard, no?

blackbery

I totally agree. A white person is statistically more likely to be murdered by a black man than they are to be murdered by any white person, let alone a cop!

In fact, white cops are killed by black men in much higher #s than the fake news or the lunatic left ever report.:sad::sad::sad:

Since the death of George Floyd, our esteemed media, as well as their Democratic allies, have suggested that Floyd’s alleged murder is representative of broader American white supremacy, that Floyd’s experience with law enforcement is indicative of how American police pose an existential threat to Black Americans.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

They have offered no evidence for this proposition. Not a shred of evidence has been presented to suggest that former police officer Derek Chauvin’s actions the day of Floyd’s death were motivated by race. Not a shred of evidence has been presented to suggest that Black Americans live at threat of extermination from whites or police officers: As of 2013, according to Reuters, a Black person’s chances of being murdered by a white person were 5 in 1 million, and according to The Washington Post database of police shootings, as of 2019, a Black person’s chances of being shot by the police while unarmed were approximately 3 in 10 million.

But facts don’t matter when you’re pressing forward a narrative.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinio...endum-on-American-racism/stories/202104030008

Carry on Chauvin and America Haters, it must make you feel good so please do continue!

"We might as well just accept the fact that there truly IS inherent racism in this country and because of that fact, we will always see these two divergent sides on cases which make headlines."

Absolutely no. Sorry.
Racism has nothing to do with this case and is not inherent in the country.
Two sides can see things differently by using logic and reasoning and just not agreeing.

JUPITERASC

I would have voted not guilty

on the evidence in the trial

as there is 'reasonable doubt'

as to the

'cause'

of Floyd's death.
aa049b803a6eac4e7fd1da3c1699f296

MANNER OF DEATH of George Floyd ruled a HOMICIDE
by Andrew M Baker

And 'homicide'

is the act of

'killing'

another person.
It's not murder.
Big difference.
you said:

" '...homicide...' is the act of '...killing...' another person
It's not murder...."

so you understand that Chauvin is on trial
accused of '...killing...' someone
and
Derek Chauvin chose trial by Jury
and so
the Jury who decided
Derek Chauvin guilty on all three charges
murder, manslaughter and so on

JUPITERASC

Every person deserves to have THEIR side of the story heard.

Derek Chauvin was offered an opportunity to take the stand :smile:

and explain why

he knelt on George Floyds neck for more than nine minutes
but
Derek Chauvin chose not to take the stand

JUPITERASC

Heated Cross Examination of

Officer Who Previously Arrested George Floyd

Q: ‘...Mr. Floyd didn’t drop dead while you were interacting with him, correct...?’

A: '...No...'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbWDZroBtE

Medical Expert examined by the Defense states: :smile:

"...George Floyd did not die from drug overdose..."

Cardiologist: "...George Floyd's death absolutely preventable..."

Dr Rich: "...low levels of oxygen induced by prone restraint..."

George Floyd would have survived if he hadn't been restrained by police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hqz3SEiy4o

david starling

I would have voted not guilty on the evidence in the trial as there is 'reasonable doubt' as to the 'cause' of Floyd's death.

But the jury & the city and the entire country wanted Chauvin charged as the most racist cop that ever lived. He was convicted on mob intimidation, mob rule and mob mentality.

Nothing to do with the LAW.

They lunatic left have painted America as the most racist country in the world, full of white supremacists. In fact, nothing could be further from the Truth. Of course there are racists everywhere in the world...against many groups of people....but the fake news whips up the people so the deep state can continue to 'divide and conquer'.

When a black Republican, Tim Scott, made a response speech to Traitor Joe's ludicrous claim of 'systematic racism', HE was attacked by the same lunatic left who claim to care so much for racial equality.

Twitter allows ‘Uncle Tim’ to trend for hours after Sen. Tim Scott’s rebuttal

Sen. Tim Scott delivers GOP rebuttal to Biden's remarks | FULL
1,185,727 views•Premiered Apr 28, 2021

https://youtu.be/DbBnEd20myY

btw, racist countries don't elect black leaders over & over again & hold them in such high regard even if they do nothing to help their black communities.

Just saying!:surprised::surprised::surprised:

There's no doubt WHATSOEVER that Floyd was alive and fully subdued BEFORE Chauvin kneeled on his NECK (please stop denying that FACT), and died WHILE Chauvin was kneeling on his neck. There was NO legal justification for Chauvin to have done this.

This verdict had nothing to do with fear of reprisals. It was based entirely on INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE.

Whether you personally approve of what Chauvin did or not, this was a SNUFF VIDEO, and what Chauvin did was AGAINST the Law.

Last edited:

blackbery

You can keep posting all the bs lies & propaganda from the fake, corrupt news but the Truth is that the LAW was not followed in the trial.

That's why there will be a successful appeal.

I won't post here anymore as there is no critical thinking or logic by the Chauvin Haters but I want to point out one last thing.

The minority group in America TODAY that is under direct attack from racists are Asians...and the racists who are attacking them are black people.

I spoke to a few Koreans after the L.A. riots who owned small stores in the black areas. They are the only ones desperate enough to have a business in these areas where they are robbed and attacked almost daily. During the riots, many Koreans were brutally murdered by the black people & their stores burned down.

20 yrs later, the black population are still at it. They have this insane idea that if a person owns a store, they are 'entitled' and, therefore, the blacks can rob or steal or attack them because they are so discriminated against. BS. These Asians work over 17/hr days to eek out a living and the 1st generation often cannot speak English so they have to do this work which is very dangerous.

Where is the gold coffin & the 27 million payout to the Asians killed by black people every year?

Just because a small minority of blacks are racist against Asians, we cannot blame ALL black people.

But the lunatic left want to claim that ALL white people, particularly ALL white cops are racist which is encouraging more division, more hate with groups of people.

People actually get along very well with one another when the fake news & the corrupt politicians aren't 'race-baiting'.

These are just the recent cases which made the fake news. ALL the attackers are black men & women which the lunatic left ignore.

Two Witnesses Save Asian Man From Brutal Attack in Oakland

Woman charged with hate crime in attack on Asian beauty store owner

https://youtu.be/tUwv_vMkI_I

Suspect In Deadly San Francisco Asian American Attack Appears In Court

https://youtu.be/CCT1tfSQKSg

NYC Asian attack: Family of man in coma warns of fake fundraisers

https://youtu.be/6y_-HUbDWE8https://youtu.be/x163tr-i-hE
Asian Man Speaks Out After Unprovoked Violent Attack in San Francisco

Ok, carry on with the hate & propaganda.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

david starling

Obviously, some can't handle the truth that this was a jury verdict based on evidence, not politics.

The appeal is standard procedure, and if successful, will result in a new trial and another guilty verdict.

leomoon

Leomoon, it's a very interesting idea to separate liability for individual conduct, from the whole police force and also from taxpayers. Say let's take it seriously, that police misconduct really is about a few bad apples: Ok, then treat them that way.

The only problem (as I see it) would be that there is something to be said that the police dept. (in the 49 States) are all doing perhaps differently in their training of their new cadets. What one in the south may allow, it may be totally different in a northern state, etc.

My husband and I were taken aback to see 7 deputies in the back of an open pick-up truck (reminiscent of of the 60s and earlier) during nasty runs ins with police in the south with the black and supporters of the black rights.

Reminded me a bit of KKK - :sad: :rightful: :rightful:

I can't see this happening in the Western states nor the Northern ones, but yes to the southern states yet Elizabeth City North Carolina still surprised us in the era of (intolerance) and lack of learning from history.

i.e. "not a good look at all".

This is about the case ongoing demonstrations now, for Andrew Brown Jr.

a man who they had a warrant for, knew where he lived, knew his car license number, etc. YET shot him dead when he avoided them in his car and attempted to drive away.

He was shot 4 times in the arm though the car windows and then the killing shot in the "BACK of his head"

That police dept has yet to disclose the videos they want redacted!

Why?

In this case and perhaps in ALL, I'd be inclined to say the police dept employer as well as the police should ALL carry hefty insurance policies. I use to underwrite high risk for Lloyds of London way back when! (Vietnam War for example, and the reporters going over there) as well, motorcycles.

I retired for good once I had children BUT, my guess would be police now would be considered "higher risk" i.e. more expensive liability insurance premiums.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...odycam-at-funeral/ar-BB1gj6Hh?ocid=uxbndlbing

Last edited:

leomoon

passiflora:
cont'd: - but then again, perhaps a "higher risk" could be certain doctors and surgeons who over and over again, "make drastic errors" that resulted in death or harm vs the doctor (primary dr.) in your regular office visits.

So police who have records (as certainly Derek Chauvin did before in his work) whether sloppier police work, taking things too literally (lack of thinking rationally), - having harmed a 14 year old in a similar fashion that did not result in death in the past.

As the actor Tom Sellack's reverse mtg. commercial states, "This is not my first rodeo" (well it wasn't Chauvin's first) He's been down this road before thus "a higher risk" cop"...for Liability purposes. :rightful:
What I found out in my own lawsuit when we were sued (during our mutual Pluto transits) for me over a stellium, for him square his Sun- ("Not my First Rodeo commercial) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9huYZTlmI

is that the judge in a liability trial often will pro-rate a certain percentage of risk for one to pay out versus another.

In our case, we were assigned something like 20% (when the young man actually was born with a serous disease called Sickle Cell Anemia" and his physical state according to OUR expert and HIS OWN experts said essentially we were not responsible, the Insurer STILL paid out a hefty sum for 20% of ?? perhaps a million or more. The 80% remaining shared amongst other insurers, etc (doctors, etc)

So in these cases - I'm thinking, - perhaps in ONE really negligent police dept. could be 70% them and 30% their cop and his training, whereas in another the reverse might be true.

Last edited:

david starling

Malpractice insurance for police might work, if it starts out at a low price and goes up with each infraction of proper police conduct.

in a good police jurisdiction, the bad apples wouldn't be able to afford it, and would have to find other employment.

JUPITERASC

Caught in 4k CHAUVIN BOMBSHELL: Tainted Juror?

New Grounds for Mistrial?

Juror #52 Brandon Mitchell has been Caught in 4k wearing some questionable attire
at a questionable rally
which he failed to disclose on his juror questionnaire.
Media is running damage control.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ykZZxDlGW0

Does the defendant go free in a mistrial?

In the event of a mistrial
the defendant is not convicted
but
neither is the defendant acquitted. :smile:

An acquittal results from a not guilty verdict
and cannot be appealed by the prosecution
overturned by the judge
or
retried.

When there is a mistrial, however, the case may be retried.

Obviously, some can't handle the truth

that this was a jury verdict based on evidence, not politics.

The appeal is standard procedure,

and if successful,

will result in a new trial and another guilty verdict.

Last edited:

david starling

Attending a Martin Luther King rally isn't necessarily questionable, but the message on the shirt he was allegedly wearing should have disqualified him, since it applies directly to the Chauvin trial.

However, that was not an MLK slogan on the shirt, and the juror "doesn't recall" wearing it, which seems strange. Is it possibly photo shopped?

The slogan "I have a Dream" would have been much more likely.

JUPITERASC

Attending a Martin Luther King rally isn't necessarily questionable,
Brandon Mitchell says he was present at the rally :smile:

but the message on the shirt he was allegedly wearing

should have disqualified him, since it applies directly to the Chauvin trial.
However, that was not an MLK slogan on the shirt, and the juror
"doesn't recall" wearing it, which seems strange.

Is it possibly photo shopped?
The slogan "I have a Dream" would have been much more likely.

Brandon Mitchell denies owning a shirt reading “....GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS...”
and “...BLM....” as shown in a photo of him on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spchz8Bgvrg

JUPITERASC

Derek Chauvin's defense attorney has filed a motion
seeking a new trial, and requests
that the court throw out Chauvin's conviction
for the murder of George Floyd.
A jury found Chauvin guilty of second-degree murder
third-degree murder
and
second-degree manslaughter last month
in Floyd's May 2020 death.

Legal experts weigh in on motions filed by Derek Chauvin's defense attorney :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZspyCI47Wjs

JUPITERASC

courtesy of potential issues regarding juror #52, Brandon Mitchellthe defense’s otherwise standard pre-sentencing motion
to preserve issues for appeal, has some legitimate teeth
towards a potential new trial/mistrial.
In this video I briefly go over what the next steps will be
my (as unbiased as possible) opinion regarding what happened :smile:
what is likely to happen
and what to keep an eye out for going forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arXW2SsJ5iA