Mars with North Node

Vellentine

Hello,

Does anyone have an interpretation on mind or experience with Mars conjunct NN in a synastry chart?
I have looked up for it,but there isn't a lot of information.Would be happy to hear your thoughts. :smile:

Bless :joyful:

Cary2

Banned
Hello,

Does anyone have an interpretation on mind or experience with Mars conjunct NN in a synastry chart?
I have looked up for it,but there isn't a lot of information.Would be happy to hear your thoughts. :smile:

Bless :joyful:

I am more experienced with Mars/Node in natal charts and predictive charts, but it is not hard to apply to synastry if you understand the principles.

I will generalize since I can't see the chart in question. There is probably a strong aspect of team spirit, but there is a tendency to pronounced enthusiasm followed by a cooling off. With the hard aspects, there is a wobble between being cooperative and being uncooperative and there may be some brutal tendencies. One or both people may want to be loved and admired generally by the world at large and one or both people are excitable exhibitionists. Sports may be a strong element of the relationship. One or both people may insist on "being right" generally.

Last edited:
Hello,

in a very practical way of thinking the node shows encounter.
When one person has the mars on the other person`s node, then there is an encounter (node) with very much affective energy (mars).
When a transit mars has a transit over the node, that it is an encounter with something very hot.
When uranus also comes to it it is an encounter with "fire".
An node with saturn is an encounter with the fade.

That is also with a transit from saturn with node or a synastry with saturn and node.

Best regards
norbertsco

Last edited: