Very interested in your read on this... please.

rahu

Banned
hi orangehuffybike

I am afraid you don't have a grand trine as the orb of venus and Neptune is way out of hand.
but the mars sextile to pluto and trine to Neptune gives him a very sensitive side. Compassionate and supportive.

but the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to pluto, it is problematic whether this will become serious

mercury square the node shows that you really get along mentally and with Jupiter conjunct the node, you have long conversations about everything ., this marks your both as very intelligent and likely have degrees. Jupiter gives a very warm and optimistic feeling to the relationship. in addition Jupiter can give a sense of a serious relationship .

with the moon sextile to the sun and Saturn sextile to Uranus you mesh very well and easily even though you have some stark difference.

as in addition to mercury being square the node ,mercury is also conjunct the vertex. this pattern can give a psyche connection but more likely you recognize that you both had had very similar odd occurrences or coincidences in your lives. this can give a sense that there is some underlying destiny or karma in your meeting. this aspect could show that when you are together unusual situations or happenings follow you.

taken that you have a good rapport and could likely be very good friends , the romantic quotient is not favorable for a serious relationship romantically . the mars/venus midpoint is on the ascendant, opposed to Neptune and square to Saturn. this shows that exclusivity is not in the cards. it can shows enjoyment by going out together but does not bode well for pairing up. with Saturn square to Neptune, he is complicated and private and will not readily share his life with you.

it is interesting that currently the moon/Saturn midpoint(devotion and faithfulness) at 14pisce40 has been transited by the north node beginning around the the 3 or 4 th of july.
this shows that you and he are giving and returning signals of great interest in a serious relationship.

so I don't expect you to take by criticisms very seriously right now
rahu

Retro

Banned
Well, hello there!
It looks like in your charts you have trine of your ascendants. Very good. On the other hand, your suns are not in trine, they're in quincunx to each other. However you do have the same moon signs, so that is good. Moreover your mercuries and venuses are in quincunx relationship to each other, these are not so good. However mars is in a trine to each other, that is good. As for houses, his sun in the twelfth house mixes well with your sun in the tenth house. Your moons however are not mixing well, likewise mercury. On the other hand venuses are in the eleventh house, so that is mixing well. Your mars in the sixth house is mixing well with his mars in the tenth house.

All in all, this relationship is about mixed signals.

Re: This guy drives me insane!

Still dating this person after a year. Below is our updated synastry and composite (his birth time was wrong in my first post)... I now have his birth certificate in hand. He acquired it for me.

His Neptunian stuff makes me feel I cannot trust him... yet I cant nail down anything that is obviously untrustworthy about him. Feels like I am in a thick cloud of fog when around him... so we are on a break right now... taking some space at my friends house.

You know how when you are in the relationship you can look at the astrology of it but you feel you may be missing something because you are "in it".....you cant be objective.

I know Mars-Pluto makes everything pretty intense. And his nodes to my angles could be karmic.

I guess i am just looking for what really jumps out at people. Should I stay or should I go!!!???

And omg... thank you. Feels like I just cant cut this loose so easily.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
it looks as if things got cozy between you in jan thru April. there might have been feelings and words of commitment. a sense of magic may have surrounded you and he

but this togetherness seemed to be shirt lived as end of may and beginning of june brought extreme arguments and i think you and he are estranged by now

rahu