Maverick interest in Unaspected Sun researching

Hetheip

Hi,
I am born on 12th October 1983. 20:30E 44:50N 8:10 GMT +1
I have Unaspected Sun and that is why i am here and i want to hear something from other Unaspected Sun people.

As a kid i was INDIGO i think that it has something to do with AIR , well that were nice days and now it is all missing, now when i ask myself who am i, how do i see myself and what am i doing here i do not know for sure.
I was little ADHD too but no so bad, somebody didn't ever noticed that i was ADHD all the time.When i did EEG everything was ok but my temporal lobes of brain were running at 5HZ and that is something like sleep. Evry other part of brain was at hi and normal speed. It looks like you are seeing frame by frame of outer world because temporal lobe is involved in image proccessing, and because of that you feel that you are just disconnected from outer world, you do not know what are you doing here or what others want or how to make them happy. Do i see people around myself do i see word or is it just stupid blinking image.
Your mind is perfectly untouched you can understand what is happening to you but you can not do anythin but to try to interpolate between images you can say "hey i am here,i am totaly know that i exist but i receive low informations from outer world how boring is that to be disconnected from outer world". Your experiance of world is totally bad "am i watching movie or am i alive or i just think that i am alive", others see you like you have low will, but they do not understand how it looks, it is consequence because world is not looking interesting. It is not that bad you can live but it is more attractive to dream and you can not do some jobs that require fast animal reflexes like sport, you just can not see ball with your 5HZ enough good or some other object that is moving fast to you and do correct reaction and catch it successfull, you can be smart as you like but it is technicly impossible with 5HZ to react fast and correct like "UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE FOR OUTER WORLD". Like "YOUR WORLD IS NOT RUNNING CORRECTLY BECAUSE YOUR CONNECTION HARDWARE IS UNSUPORTED". You could think how hard it is to explain this to other people.

This is categorised as smallest brain malifunction, everything is ok but one part of your brain is near sleep. You just drink once dailly small stimulants and everything is ok, you just say "hey i am alive how it now looks better" look at hands "these are my hands wow i just always knew that but now i knew it better".

Your thinking and mind is always the same just your animal part of brain is not good so my teory is that is has something to do with Sun i think that Sun is involved and it makes your brain animal part here in world. If you ask yourself who am i here in the world how do i see myself here on the world what do i whant to do here on this world you are just targeting your Sun directly , and it makes you alive animal and alive being and the world is your playground. Oh, YOU COULD THINK WITHOUT SUN for sure just you can not get answers to that questions and you can know for sure that you exist somewhere but without well connected Sun you CAN'T SEE your projection on this world you CAN NOT SEE the world you CAN NOT SEE other people on this word. This world is standing betwean your and bewean other souls. You are not in the game.

I was extremly interested about that animal part of barain. When you look cat and how it likes to play it is because world is looking better to cat and cat gets more frames per second than human and experiance is better.
Lion too , frontal parts of brain are not evolved so good like human has and that is why he can not think abstract, but temporal parts are running on HIGH SPEED so he just do not think at all he just act and know what to do without thinging, he is on real world he is the king of this world.

I think that unaspected Sun is extremly important and it makes big difference between people and Unaspected Sun is just like ALIEN and you are more being than spending time on this world.
If someone has Direct Conjuction between Venus and Mars it is very special gift and complicated but he can live without that nothing would happen to him, his can just notice that something is missing "hey i had Venus con Mars it was very interesting when i had it, but now i do not have it so lets try something different". The more gift is special it is more hard to get it and you can not get it with medicine, you can not become painter with medicine, but you can live without that special gifts who NOW on this world cares if my Pluto is in Virgo or in Libra. But if you change your Mercury what you use everyday YOU WILL SEE BIG DIFFERENCE "oh i suddnely start to talk easyly", or "oh, i cant get the right word but i could before i changed my Mercury". So if you could change your Mercury you could see change right here right now because you often use talking in everyday life. So if planet is closer to Sun bigger difference will be made now in this time ,but what if you change your SUN, you use Mercury prity much often when you talk, but YOU USE YOUR SUN ALWAYS ON THIS WORLD so the change biggest couldn't be, so UNASPECTED SUN is totally different. That difference can not be hidden. You can not simulate or try to repair it with your mind as much you want. But when it is supposed for everyday use it is basic what every beeing on this world should have but it is not so special gift so it is not complicated and IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE and IT COULD BE EASY TO REPAIR IT.

People with speeching difficulties should have their mercury affected and it can be repaired with medications , i think that Sun can be repairad even easely if you know which is Sun part of brain.
Example:
If i have Sun tri Uranus orb +10 it is nothing but with stimulants in that part of brain you can make it stronger.

Or if you have semisextile you could make sextile with stimulation and if you target just that part of brain.

THAT IS WHY I WANT TO KNOW AND TO HEAR FROM OTHERS IS SOME PART OF UNASPECTED SUN BRAIN NOT WORKING CORRECTLY IS IT UNDEVELOPED OR SOMETHING ELSE IS.

PERSONS WITH MANY UNASPECTED PLANETS ARE TOTALY DIFFERENT.IF THERE IS SOME SAME PATTERN TO BE FOUND IT IS FIRST STEP TO HELP.

IF IT IS AGE OF AQUARIUS TO BECOME IT WOULD BE GOOD IF PEOPLE COULD HELP EACH OTHERS.FOR EXAMPLE IF SOMEBODY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MO 60 VE TO TRY FOR WEEKEND IF WOULD BE NICE TO GIVE IT TO HIM TO TRY AND TO FEEL IT.

I looked some EEG from people with autism and their part of brains are runnig at totaly diferent speed. So i made me to think that every planet may control different part of brain or the same part at different speed and if you are having good aspects parts of brain are running at nearest feqency and are in good connection and help eachothers, vice versa.

SO I SAY THAT I AM UNMAYORASPECTED LIBRA AND I DID EEG AND FOUND PROBLEM AND REPAIRED IT, AND I WAS INDIGO KID IF COULD BE RELATED.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT OTHER UNASPECTED SON PEOPLE ARE NOTICING HOW THEY ARE DIFFERENT, ARE THEY THING THAT DIFFERENCE IS BIG.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ESPECIALY UNASPECTED LIBRA BECAUSE OTHER SIGNS COULD MAKE TOTALY DIFFERENT VIEW.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ASPECTED SUN PEOPLE EXPLAINING HOW IT IS TO BE UNASPECTED OR HOW THEY SEE UNASPECTED EVEN IF THEY ARE SO SURE BECAUSE THE DIFFERENCE IS SO BIG THAT I THINK THAT THEY COULD NOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW IS IT TO BE UNASPECTED SUN AND YOU CAN NOT SEE UNASPECTED SUN PERSON CLEARLY BECOUSE HE IS NOT WELL CONNECTED SO YOU CAN NOT SEE HIM. IF SOME SAYS THAT UNASPECTED SUN PEOPLE ARE EXTREMLY EGOISTIC THAT IS JUST BAD CONNEDTION ERROR THAT THEY COULD NOT SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT IT IF THEY COULD SEE THEY PROBBABLY WOULDNT ACT THAT WAY.

I SAID HERE A LOT OF "WHAT IF" SO PLEASE DONT KICK THIS AT START IF SOMEBODY COULD MAKE IT BETTER OR CREATIVELY UPGRADE IT OR MAKE BETTER ORGANIZATION OR SHOW ME WHERE I WAS WRONG OR TEACH ME SOMETHING OR SHOW SOME RESERCH RESULTS PLEASE GO ON I AM TEAMLY ORIENTED.
GREETINGS!

Arian Maverick

Hello Hetheip and welcome to the forums! :D

I was a bit startled when I first viewed the title of your board, because my name is Beth (similar to Heth) and I go by Aquarian Maverick here! How's that for sychronicity? :wink:

I am born on 12th October 1983. 20:30E 44:50N 8:10 GMT +1

I usually create/upload natal and horary charts until the board so everyone can have easy access to it. I shouldn't assume but I am wagering that you're male on the basis that there is a greater percentage of men with ADHD than women. However, please correct me if I am wrong and do not be offended; I too was mistaken for male on these boards because of my fiery Aries energy and outward focus.

The second line of information you provided is a bit difficult to read...can you give me the name of the location where you were born instead of the coordinates, and provide the time as it was recorded on your birth certificate (i.e. not international time)? Thanks!

Aquarian Maverick

A

Anonymous

HI Aquarian Maverick,
Belgrade, Serbia, 8:10am Local time
cordinates are simple 20E:30 44N:50 and time 7:10 in Greenwich

Hetheip

Yep it's ok. Thanks.
How strange when i was supposed to write username i could't remember anyone so i decided to feel and imagine one so maybe your energy is dominating this forum :D

Arian Maverick

Yikes! I hope not...but then again Aries energy isn't known to be a pushover, and Aquarians are seldom forgotten :roll:

Aquarian Maverick

Draco

Hi Hetheip,

I think it might be good for you to talk to Kite about this, I believe he also has an unaspected Sun, which is in Sagittarius.

Nice to meet you by the way.

Draco :wink:

sam

Just curious here; what would be considered unaspected? I only have 3 aspects to my sun, although they are considered major aspects (Trine, conjunct, and square). One of them is an aspect to an angle, though, which might be considered less powerful than an aspect to a planet?

Humanitarian

Just curious here; what would be considered unaspected? I only have 3 aspects to my sun, although they are considered major aspects (Trine, conjunct, and square). One of them is an aspect to an angle, though, which might be considered less powerful than an aspect to a planet?
No major aspects to the planet is the reason why that planet is considered an unaspected planet, even Kepler's non-Ptolemaic aspects won't aspectize the unaspected planet

JUPITERASC

No major aspects to the planet is the reason why that planet is considered an unaspected planet, even Kepler's non-Ptolemaic aspects won't aspectize the unaspected planet
notice Hetheip

Sania has been inactive for more than seventeen years :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that
There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.

fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

Last edited: