Career / health / life - please advise

Mehool

Hi All

I am going though quite a difficiult phase (again!) in life, in my currrent job i am facing difficiulties and I really want to change jobs, my health has not been the best for the last few years too - can someone please advise on the below, pls

1. when will i get a new job? every job i take, after a few years things dont work out and i feel like leaving as i dont get progression in my career

2. how is health?, i have had skin issues in the past, but with Gods grace i am better.

3. when will i get married & any idea what my partner will be like?,

Life feels like it has frozen for years, i am not seeing any progress in my life at all :(

My Details:

DOB: 03-Jan-1983
Time: 13:07
Place: Jamnagar (india)

Thank you so much

M

ams

Banned
Hi M,

you had ok life until 2003?
You are very moody, fickle minded from past 2-3 years too, aren't you?

I am going to be straight, you will have an average life like the rest of us :lol:

Don't expect any miracles. Do your job and you will be ok.

Do Brihaspati mantra on thursday and donate yellow stuff like laddoo etc.
Do Shukra mantra on friday.
Do Shani mantra on saturday. All 108 times.

You will get married before 2015, do not rush to get married. It's good for you to get married later in life. You would be appreciative of your partner.

Ta
ams

Hi All

I am going though quite a difficiult phase (again!) in life, in my currrent job i am facing difficiulties and I really want to change jobs, my health has not been the best for the last few years too - can someone please advise on the below, pls

1. when will i get a new job? every job i take, after a few years things dont work out and i feel like leaving as i dont get progression in my career

2. how is health?, i have had skin issues in the past, but with Gods grace i am better.

3. when will i get married & any idea what my partner will be like?,

Life feels like it has frozen for years, i am not seeing any progress in my life at all :(

My Details:

DOB: 03-Jan-1983
Time: 13:07
Place: Jamnagar (india)

Thank you so much

M

Mehool

Hi Ams,

Thank you, you seem like a very joyful person :)

:smile:

Thanks for the insight, you are right - last 2/3 yrs have been like that, do you see me coming out of the fickle mind?

Ok i will try to do the below as you have stated.

Thank you