Very intense people !!!

TheBay70

OK... I thought I would touch on the subject of people who are INTENSE introverted or extroverted.

I tend to avoid these people, but Im quite intense myself. ALOT of the time I feel like I have this incredible rage inside me,... but I hold it inside for fear of hurting someone. Then I become non-social... almost silentely contemptuous because if I say something.. it's usually critisizing or insulting. I even try to be humorous in this, but it just comes out wrong.

Is there any aspects that can enhance this ?? My best guess would be my mars in taurus conjunct jupiter in the 3rd house of communication. My pisces sun in first opp virgo moon in seventh seems to make me fear hurting ppls feelings and overanalyzing what I should say when I feel irratible. Also sun and moon square jupiter ??

And to top it off my venus merc and Asc in aquarius makes me feel a bit odd sometimes.

I would think this would have more to do with the fire elements...

Please share your experiences with intense ppl haha..:w00t:

astrow2at02nickhp710781.gif

Last edited:
You are only just 20years old, and there is plenty of time to learn, in fact your whole life. I do however recommend researching Pluto and its aspects.:lol:

When people use words like 'intense' I automatically think Pluto and your pluto has 3challenges, squares to mercury & venus, opp to mars and square to Asc. All of these scream I want intense communications(mercury), romance and love (venus) sexual excitement and strong ego (mars) and square to Asc suggests you have problems expressing these strong energies in a controlled manner.

I too have this square MC from 7th but cos it's the house of open enemies and it's usually women who feel threatened they tend to make known these feelings. It takes adjustment and good friends to explain how you 'come accross' to others cos you prob don't know how until people act abruptly....

Pluto square Asc then thier very presence is intimidating. We may not realise the force being generated by Pluto, but others feel its intensity and our readiness to go to extremes. We give the impression, without necessarily intending to do so, that the slightest opposition could lead to angry words and possibly to physical violence. For, with the hard aspects of Pluto and the Ascendant, we can crush people with cruel remarks.

Will send you PM as the forum rules stipulate that only 100words can be used from another author without stating the author, book or website and as I don’t recall exactly where or who and don’t want to commit plagiarism, don’t have any choice but to PM as I do want you to have the full information or quote……

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Now in Equal house your pluto is in 10th house opp mars & jupiter in 4th house. Mars/jupiter is a confidence aspect.

Sun opp moon can take time to integrate matters as it suggests your parents were (divided) or opposites and maybe you thought that was normal perhaps. In the opposition, the kind of uncertainty is different. An opposition between the Sun and Moon is a full moon, of course and both lights are completely visible. In the horoscope, this opposition makes up painfully aware of our duality. Conscious behaviour and unconscious reaction patterns clash with one an­other, yet always have something in common because the signs in which they are positioned lie on the same axis.

starlink

Pluto opposed to Mars makes you intens and Mercury in the 12th keeps you from speaking out:). Mercury rules your early surroundings, upbringing and there might have been some skeletons in the closet which indeed could have made you very angry and caused mental turmoil as seen by the Mercury -Pluto square.

I see a Moon-Sun opposition and a Venus-Mars square in your chart, both pointing to relationship problems, probably between your parents and lateron in your own life. Jupiter, the Apex of a T-square with that Sun-Moon opposition and being ruler of your 10th house of public affairs and social surroundings, shows that this tension which you witnessed as a child will have an effect on your career/work and relationship with others in your life.

You probably shy away from close relationships with Venus in Aquarius and can cut a relationship from one moment to another which can be seen by the square of Venus to Pluto. Your Moon in Virgo in 7 could have made you very critical of others which can have a negative effect at work with collegues.

You should indeed try to get rid of your inner tension because it could ultimately lead to healthproblems.(Moon rules your 6th house of illness).Find out what you could do, sport, art, whatever, to totally be able to release tension and find mental peace. It is all good and well to want to avoid hurting others of course, but you will then hurt yourself. You must get it out of your system some other way. By what you write in your post, you must have had clashes with others
:because if I say something.. it's usually critisizing or insulting
. It is clearly indicated in your chart.

Meditation would be helpful as well, but some martial art sport (Pluto-Mars) or boxing as well as dancing could also be a great way of getting rid of anger.

Last edited:

TheBay70

Thank you all for your feedback...:biggrin:

I never knew how much of a difference Pluto could make.

I do play various instruments,.. but mostly inclined to play the drums and have for 10 years... so that is my outlet haha. Im sure exercise will help to and writing or drawing is also very releasing.

Quote: MkM84

"I'm extremely intense & high strung, Gemini Asc, Aqu Sun, Pluto Dominant in Scorpio 5th conjunct Mars in Scorpio 5th. Sag moon, Uranus & Sth Node. Aquarius Sun in 8th Square Mars & Pluto. Uranus square MC. How do I deal with all of this energy? I play metal/rock on my guitars until I sweat. Or I run until it hurts. I need many outlets otherwise...I turn into a :devil:. Chocolate & coffee are good friends of mine...I recommend them if you're feeling irritable or withdrawn."

This made me feel like a pansy hahaha... Pluto dominant in scorpio must be very hard to deal with.

Although I try to stay away from caffeine these days...:andy:

I am. Our Mercurys conjunct! :)

I have Scorpio Pluto Conjunct IC Sextile my close Mars/Neptune conjunction.

I have Aquarius Sun/Moon/Mercury/Saturn and Capricorn Venus/Mars/Uranus/Neptune/North Node. To add some crazyness Jupiter trine my stellium in fifth house. I have A LOT of planets in fire houses.:devil:

To make me woundedcrazy we have Chiron in Leo/house 12 or Cancer/house 11 (on the cups) Opposite My Aquarius stellium.:bandit:

I can be either 100% extroverted or 100 introverted i usually love people i just get bored at them.

/JJ

Lin

Hey, it's takes a little intensity and a little "odd" to submerge onesself in astrology.
You have rage...Pluto square Venus.
And you have the capacity to overcome it...Saturn trine Mars.
Time and experience will help.
Get off your own case and focus on studying charts of people you don't know.

But if you MUST focus on your own chart, here they are: Jupiter square Venus, Mars square Venus (my least favorite aspect in anyone's chart) Uranus conj. Neptune, Sun opposition Moon from the first house to the 7th. All these aspect affect you "socially". Study them.
LIN

Last edited:

wrastrochic

OK... I thought I would touch on the subject of people who are INTENSE introverted or extroverted.

I tend to avoid these people, but Im quite intense myself. ALOT of the time I feel like I have this incredible rage inside me,... but I hold it inside for fear of hurting someone. Then I become non-social... almost silentely contemptuous because if I say something.. it's usually critisizing or insulting. I even try to be humorous in this, but it just comes out wrong.

Is there any aspects that can enhance this ?? My best guess would be my mars in taurus conjunct jupiter in the 3rd house of communication. My pisces sun in first opp virgo moon in seventh seems to make me fear hurting ppls feelings and overanalyzing what I should say when I feel irratible. Also sun and moon square jupiter ??

And to top it off my venus merc and Asc in aquarius makes me feel a bit odd sometimes.

I would think this would have more to do with the fire elements...

Please share your experiences with intense ppl haha..:w00t:

astrow2at02nickhp710781.gif
Here I see that you have Pluto conjunct your MC.... Your MC is the way the world sees you (or how you show yourself to the general public). Pluto happens to be a very intense and transforming planet.... In short it says things with a dark side to every word. It is also in its ruling sign Scorpio which generally indicates that you can come off very intense and at times unusual.

Having Mars in Taurus actually softens the way you act.... giving you a sort of materialistic outlook, especially in forms of speech. But I definitely say that your anger comes from Pluto conj MC in Scorpio. This is how you react to situations in life and Scorpio tends to be quite explosive when it comes to reacting.

Pluto is not conj MC but in 10th house in Equal house system and would not be felt as strongly as if it were conj MC. There is a difference, MC is MC in whatever house system you use.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Look at the t-square present in your chart, involving: Pluto-Mars-Venus with a prominent 1st-house Venus as the apex planet - the door ((and that a very personal (planet) one)), which lets it all -the energy- out. Now look at what (ie, which area of the chart) this happens: Venus that is placed in the 1st (you and your surroundings) and rules the 3rd house of communications ("..if I say something.. it's usually critisizing or insulting.."). Then look at what is present in the 3rd house itself: Mars - debilated, and though the Taurus energy, as well as the Saturn trine makes it slow to anger, yet the debilation perhaps make it all come out not in the best possible manner. Also, note that Mars is one of the most networked planets in your chart.

Personally, for "Intensity" and a certain 'heaviness' in personality/character, I consider Pluto and Saturn mainly, as far as planets go. Both planets are very prominent in your chart. In case of the real outers: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, you don't need to consider which signs these are in to see, if they are strong enough in terms of dignity/exaltation (ie, that Pluto doesn't have to be in Sco to have strength). Both these planets are very well networked in your chart in terms of aspects to other planets. Saturn, additionally, has strength through dignity (placed in Cap) and rules the most important angle in your chart, the Asc, plus two of your personal planets through Aqua. This same 'airy' Aqua energy (Asc plus two personal planets), on the other hand, also gives you some airy lightness despite all that heaviness. What, on the other hand, also adds to that heaviness (but in a different way, as compared to Sat & Plu) is having all those planets in the 'fixed' signs plus Asc (how you come across to your surroundings) and Dsc (to others, in your relationships) also in fixed signs. Btw, just let me add that, whilst Pluto gives a certain 'darkness' and intensity in the literal sense of the word, the Saturn heaviness lends one a sardonic and wry touch, you know what I mean.

I can understand what you are trying to say there and relate to a couple of things myself (like getting fairly angry more on the inside, but being able to control and contain it), as I share certain configs with you such as Pluto-Mars and Saturn-Mars aspects with these three planets being involved in a t-square, but, in my case, I have two non-personal planets (Plu and Sat) involved in the t-square, plus Pluto at the apex of it (so not that personal as in your case). I also have my Asc-Dsc axis in fixed signs, just the other way round: Aqua on the Dsc, plus I have Sun & Merc in Aqua. I have all my personal planets on the right side of my chart, in fact three around the Dsc (Sun, Mer and Ven), which makes me quite others oriented. And, hey, TheBay, try to look at that Aqua energy as simply being different instead of odd.. this is part of being Aqua (with whatever planets);), in fact, something that I quite like about this sign (my Aqua Sun's opinion).

One last thing that I forgot to mention above is that, with all those challenging oppositions (esp the very tight one between both your lights: Sun and Moon) and squares - and with some of the involved planets at prominent positions, such as in the 1st house; you may unconsciously be projecting on the outside all that struggle, unrest and tug-of-war that is going on within you. In your chart, there are quite a bit of challenging energies/aspects that need to be harmonised and rightly channeled, thereby also offering a lot of potential for growth of the self.

:)AQ7

TheBay70

You are probably too sensitive to the people surrounding you. I just say this because of the Pisces/Aquarius combination.

But I don't understand why you don't express yourself in a calm way when you need to. You should be able to, aren't you?

I agree exercise looks like a great idea for intenseness. :)

My sister is Aquarius/Pisces, and she's always been too sensitive and wise.

Youre right... I do have that calm, sensitive part of me that highlights everything I do. I really love being a Pisces,... and my Aquarian nature loves to learn about humanity through my sensitivity.

I was only once referred to as wise, by my stepdad, he is very diplomatic and argumentive.. mostly in a good way. Being only 20 years of age, I don't expect to be called wise by anyone anytime soon.

Ive always referred to myself as more naturally sensitive and aware of my surroundings.

So Im not intense 100 percent of the time. Ive learned to noticed and anticipate when, where, why and with whom I get intense with.

It usually comes about in uncomfortable situations at work. Having to be around people that I don't want to. Routine makes me irratable. Being criticized. Having to be dependent on someone when Id rather take care of it myself. And many others.

Intense situations feed the potential intensity within me. :w00t:

TheBay70

Maybe something "wise" you do is to be alone when you are too "charged" with people. ;)

You know ?? ....Thank you,.. im glad you mentioned that. Ive always thought I was doing good and being true to myself in deciding to be alone when I need it.

Although this does not keep me from interacting with the outside world whatsoever. I have a necessary drive and long to achieve something beneficial to mankind and to my own inner enlightenment.

I know it seems farfetch'd when I say 'inner enlightenment',... but I think alot of people in this world would benefit from some sort of meditation. Whether it's classic meditation or just surrendering to another state of mind that can be stimulating or relaxing. And Im not talking about help from drugs.

Ive noticed alot of ppl out there being brainwashed by the NORMS and majority advice. Don't believe your doctor if he tells you that your depressed. One should know whether or not they are depressed on there own and this can apply to many other situations. The aid of drugs to help you get back on track... or resume a normal life is nonexistent. As soon as you get on another drug than you have a totally different problem. Learn to be strong and take life as it comes.

But sometimes medicine is necessary and I understand that... but cmon be realistic here. WHAT IS NECESSARY ??

Your Mars-Jupiter conjunction in the 3rd house Taurus opposite Pluto in Scorpio 9th, is eye catching. I would imagine you could come across in communication as powerful indeed. You might come across as threatening when you are stating your beliefs. You do carry strong convictions. Throughout the course of your life, you will be challenged about your beliefs. Others may even try and force their own views down your throat.

The 11th house (social house, group, and your role/goals in society) is strong because your chart rulers (Saturn & Uranus are in the 11th house, and they naturally rule this natal house. Perhaps you have a powerful need to put a message across to as many people as you can. Aquarius rising, is a sign of mental detachment, and you are developing - cool air and reasoning etc. You will probably still have some blazing arguments. Try and state your opinions with confidence and power, but never resort to forcefully expressing your thoughts in a nasty vindictive manner. The more awareness you have of your energy, the better equipped you will be for confrontations, and how to handle them.

On a side note I handled many confrontations badly, and wished I communicated differently. You can only learn these things through time and experience. :smile:

Last edited:

ty_gereye

Looking at your chart I would say first off its all that fixed energy going on! Its very good you are aware of this and can work with it. Ty_gereye :biggrin:

TomAmmes

Looking at your chart a few things caught my eye. Kind of because I have a few similarities in my own chart. So, I have a bit to say and be sure to take it with a grain of salt.

The first was the sun moon opposition, which sometimes gets played down in certain circles. I took the liberty of tightening the orbs in your chart down to 6 deg for aspects, just to take a look at your tighter aspects, aka the ones which a native would feel the most. The opposition is actually only one degree off, making this a pretty big deal for you, I would think.

While others above have mentioned this aspect, I wanted to draw your attention to it once again because I think it's pretty important. There is a duality in you, and while Jeckyll and Hyde might be an extreme example to evoke, sometimes it's not far from the truth. With this own aspect myself, I find it really manifests itself in splitting my personality into a number of different people. This is, in part due to the opposite nature of my emotions and will. When I actively do something, my feelings turn to uncertainty and doubt, but when I feel a certain way, like that I should do something, I have a hard time putting that into action.

A real world example of this would be when I like a girl, and I call her to hang out. I have the will to call her and see what she's up to, but I always feel, even when the ring back tone comes through, that I shouldn't have done this, or it's all going to end in tears. So when I do what I want to do, I feel guilty, but when I want to do something, or feel a certain way, I don't actively put myself in an advantageous situation.

On the other hand, the hard sun moon aspects really do grant you a quite remarkable gift. They allow ultimate objectivity and perception once you grow into them. I think you might already have the ability to size people up when you meet them and discern their feelings and motives, simply because you have subconsciously been forced to deal with and know your own. If used correctly, a sun/moon opposition can imbue the native with dignity and poise, and a true understanding of other people, which hopefully can lend itself to helping them.

Nonetheless, that same force for good is a hard thing to master, and it forces us to detrimentally aware of the presence of others, such as being preoccupied with wondering what they are thinking about us and how to get on their good sides (this is how it is for me anyway). Furthermore, I think that hyper-emotional sensitivity goes hand in hand with a sun/moon opposition. Things which may have been said in passing are scrutinized and analyzed way more than they should be. In short, you might not have a very thick skin (I know I don't) and you may not take much lightly.

On a slightly different note, this aspect was probably what drove you to astrodienst, as you have a nagging sense of discomfort and insecurity. You know something is different between you and other people and you're trying to find out why.

You mentioned feeling this inner rage. I understand this. I feel that there is a giant emptiness to me, a great black hole in my chest of anger, resentment and self destruction. I won't go into too much detail, but quite frankly, it scares me, because I know that I am capable of doing some pretty dark stuff. I think this may be tied to your sun/moon thing and that pluto in scorpio opposite mars action, in addition to what people mentioned above.

I have venus in aquarius too. Tough placement at times, but very cool. You're game with those you wish to attract romantically/sexually is (or theoretically should be) to be distant, removed and seemingly above everything, AKA aloof. While other people might see this as weird or evasive, you just have problems being direct because you might have an ideal of love which is not realistic; which no one can measure up to. Or you might make advances/attract many, but confuse people with your airy ways. In truth I think that you really do value love, but it is perhaps of the impersonal, utopian free love sort. In the future it is a good idea to bond with someone over matters of intellect and friendship. True, I think, for a good number of the population, but especially for Venus in Aquarius. Just a thought.

Watch out for that saturn/chiron opposition too.

The last thing is: I also noticed that you're also around the same age as me. You should make great progress by amending negative behavior problems so early in life.

With patience you find that every square and opposition is more valuable than the most beautiful trine.

TheBay70

Again.. Thank you all for your feedback. It's been a while since I checked this thread or this forum for that matter, but I am glad that I did.

I've learned a lot about astrology since I posted this, and one of the things I discovered about myself is that I was born on a Lunar Eclipse.

Reading about eclipses influencing the natal chart, I learned that being born on a Lunar Eclipse enhances the full moon aspect.

Im really curious to see how having a Lunar Eclipse in Pisces/Virgo and 1st/7th house axis affects a person within himself and with others. I know what these aspects and placement mean individually, but I have a hard time understand what they could mean as a whole, which is what really matters.:biggrin:

Also I was wondering if anyone out there could debunk the myth of being born on a cusp. I found that I was born on the Aquarius/Pisces cusp (1 degree Pisces), but I also have Venus, Merc, and Asc. in Aqua, so impossible to sense the cusp myself. In fact this article that I came across claim that since merc and venus are always fairly close so the sun in the natal.. that having either of these planets in the adjacent sign supposedly influencing your sun sign could be decieving.

C0rnholio

TheBay70, I checked in astro.com, and even if you had been born one day before, you'd still be Pisces.

I've known quite well two people born on February 20th, and both of them are clearly Pisces.
Yeah, Rihanna is a pretty hot-headed Pisces. But I heard she can fight like an Aries. :ninja:

Also I was wondering if anyone out there could debunk the myth of being born on a cusp. I found that I was born on the Aquarius/Pisces cusp (1 degree Pisces), but I also have Venus, Merc, and Asc. in Aqua, so impossible to sense the cusp myself. In fact this article that I came across claim that since merc and venus are always fairly close so the sun in the natal.. that having either of these planets in the adjacent sign supposedly influencing your sun sign could be decieving.

The chart you posted originally was 12'48" Aquarius are you saying now that your time was incorrect and that you believe you are now 1' Pisces Asc??

The best way to rectify a time of birth is by using solar arcs...
Solar arcs are really simple, especially for beginners, just move the Angles, Asc, Desc, MC, IC 1' for each year of your life onto planets and vice versa. Not just used for rectification either. Under age 12 though these interpretations are directed towards family changes, maybe relocation, job changes, illnesses, additions to family etc. Another example is my Pluto is 28' Leo in 7th house and my Uranus is 3' Leo in same house to subtract these and you get age 25. That year my then husband and I had an almighty explosion (Uranus) and transformation (Pluto) of that marriage that started the demise and ultimate ending thereof....

Further research on solar arcs try these threads.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12024&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12958&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6691&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/rectification.html
http://www.frankstar.com/solararc.htm
http://thezodiac.com/arcs.htm
http://www.donmc.com/Comparing%20Transits%20and%20Solar%20Arcs%20II.htm
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/solar_arc_directions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression

Rectification of birth time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW0G2S2Ti4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMX9X2C1BQ&NR=1
· Transiting Pluto square, conj opp Asc, Desc, MC, IC
· If under 12’ when it conj an Angle then their age was under age 12 it’s parents adjustments. A death, change within father’s work, a separation, remarriage.
· Adults or teens, 1st job, identity transformation MC.
· Pluto conj Desc = death, health concerns, geographic, significant relationship or break up, but has to be ‘life transforming’
· Also try transiting Neptune, something dissolving, disappearing, confusing etc.
· Timings of transits… is it the 1st hit? More often it’s the middle retrograde hit… but could be the last direct hit also. 1’ =4minutes in time.

TheBay70

Yeah, most sites that calculate your chart for you will say that I am Pisces because of the 1 degree. Actually if you think about it, changing signs is usually gradual, as in progressing sun signs. You don't change overnight, but instead change gradually from sign to sign over time. If this is the case, being born near the cusp must influence your sun sign just a little bit. Though it's really impossible for me to tell because of the same Aquarian energy coming from two other planets and Asc. Aqua.

>>>>>But anyways I was wondering if anyone could help me in understanding this, which was my main question from before that I forgot to emphasize.
>>>>>>>" Im really curious to see how having a Full Moon in Virgo/Pisces sun and 1st/7th house axis affects a person within himself and with others. I know what these aspects and placement mean individually, but I have a hard time understand what they could mean as a whole, which is what really matters".<<<<<<<<<<

And also, Astrologer50 you misunderstood, I was talking about my sun sign not Asc., so all of that info was unnecessary.

Yeah, most sites that calculate your chart for you will say that I am Pisces because of the 1 degree. Actually if you think about it, changing signs is usually gradual, as in progressing sun signs. You don't change overnight, but instead change gradually from sign to sign over time. If this is the case, being born near the cusp must influence your sun sign just a little bit. Though it's really impossible for me to tell because of the same Aquarian energy coming from two other planets and Asc. Aqua. No sorry in my mind it doesn't. What this does stay to me is that you are unsure about the basic placement of what the planets mean individually in the signs and in the houses

>>>>>But anyways I was wondering if anyone could help me in understanding this, which was my main question from before that I forgot to emphasize.
>>>>>>>" Im really curious to see how having a Full Moon in Virgo/Pisces sun and 1st/7th house axis affects a person within himself and with others. I know what these aspects and placement mean individually, but I have a hard time understand what they could mean as a whole, which is what really matters".<<<<<<<<<< I don't differentiate between whether a moon is full, waning, waxing, gibbon, full moon or whatever --- its' just your moon in a sign and house, making aspects to other planets

And also, Astrologer50 you misunderstood, I was talking about my sun sign not Asc., so all of that info was unnecessary.
Sorry I missunderstood, my mistake. Maybe some other member will benefit from this information, even if you didn't :innocent:

doesn't matter if you're 0'30" you are still pisces sun with Aries feel being in first house and you will have spent 29years of your life Pisces sun before it changed to Aries sun for next 30years :whistling:

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

TheBay70

Astrologer50,... Thank you. I actually now realize that a "full moon" doesn't really mean much.. that it is the sign, houses, and aspects that make the difference.

I feel like my mercury in 12th is preventing me from being understood here haha.

What I meant to emphasize in my question was: How can having Pisces sun opp. Virgo moon on the 1st/7th house axis influence a person within themselves and with others, ... and I know that aspects from other planets influence this also, but I just want to know what this represents.

The way that I experience this PiscesSunVirgoMoonOpp on the 1/7 axis is that when at home or essentially by myself it is a free and comfortable feeling, but then I end up feeling guilty about not going out to do something with others. Then when Im with close friends or generally spending time with others, I feel restless or the need to be alone. Also when Im with others I tend to analyze my relationship towards them.

Any thoughts??

I think I might start a new thread about the 1/7 axis and its aspects.