Do my bosses dislike me already?

LovelyMissAries

I started a new job last week as a receptionist / file clerk. My manager is always upbeat with me, but I wonder if since last week they have started forming negative opinions about me because of how I look.

L1 >> L10

Taurus Moon 1H in the Virgoan deg sq. Saturn in Aquarius 10H in the Libran degree, exact... this fits because things are a out of the norm due to finding lots of mistakes when organizing files.

^ Exalted Moon being in the Virgo degree... either I'm doing better than I think and am worrying, or I am not making as much effort as they want, and they are observing it.

Exalted Moon applying to the ASC, so I imagine I should find out soon or get a better feeling.

Venus opp. me directly - OMG my weight has been so stressful lately, and I feel this has an effect on how I'm perceived at work.

6H Coworkers ruled by Venus, in the Gemini degree, in Scorpio. PLUS Mars and Venus are in mutual reception... it's true, they seem to fit together but I don't feel like I fit.

Will it get better at all?

It's not bad by any means, but I wondered if this will be a job I stay at long-term. (Yes, I posted a second chart even though they were 15 minutes apart. They're both genuine worries / questions.)

2ND CHART

Continuing... it also looks like Venus (6H Coworkers) are squaring with Saturn, so they also feel stress from the upper bosses. Venus is ALSO squaring Jupiter (we do legal work) but in a wide orb. So 6H turned from my 6H is squaring with them, like maybe the job is a mess and not as organized as they'd like either?

Attachments

• NewJob.jpg
    NewJob.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 31
  • WillIStayLongTerm.jpg
    WillIStayLongTerm.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 17

IleneK

Premium Member
In the first chart, based in reception between you/Venus and boss/Saturn, there does not seem to be anything negative between you. I think it may be mostly an internal storyline that you have, with Venus feeling uneasy in its detriment.
But you as Moon are exalted, so doing okay. A bit too self-involved right now with Moon in your/1st house?
The rising point is early, so this all may be too early to tell.

It may be wise to not overthink this, lovely, my friend.
Give your dear brain a rest and just allow things to unfold a bit?
Wishing you the very best in this new venture.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

In the first chart, based in reception between you/Venus and boss/Saturn, there does not seem to be anything negative between you. I think it may be mostly an internal storyline that you have, with Venus feeling uneasy in its detriment.
But you as Moon are exalted, so doing okay. A bit too self-involved right now with Moon in your/1st house?
The rising point is early, so this all may be too early to tell.

It may be wise to not overthink this, lovely, my friend.
Give your dear brain a rest and just allow things to unfold a bit?
Wishing you the very best in this new venture.

Hah! Everyone has been telling me that lately. I keep saying "I'm trying" but maybe I'll actually, ya know, TRY.

I've gotten positive feedback since posting this. Yes I understand the self-involvement, I really don't talk to them a lot because of this and that reason so far.