will i marry the father of my first child?

scherzie

Banned
Hello, welcome to all,

im new in this forum. im asking if "i will marry the father of my first child"?

im new in astrology so that i have only basic knowledge,

i know 5th house is child right? and what about included signs?

hoping anyone could help me to find an answear.

best regards,

Attachments

• children.JPG
    children.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 31
  • children123.JPG
    children123.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 39

IleneK

Premium Member
Though he still cares about you [he/Merc receives you/Moon by exaltation]. I don't see he is willing to come together and marry. This is because Moon and Merc do not aspect. Neither do you as signified by Jup and him as Merc; in fact they are disjunct, so the two of you really do not see eye to eye.
It does not look favorable to me.

blondie89

Banned
Though he still cares about you [he/Merc receives you/Moon by exaltation]. I don't see he is willing to come together and marry. This is because Moon and Merc do not aspect. Neither do you as signified by Jup and him as Merc; in fact they are disjunct, so the two of you really do not see eye to eye.
It does not look favorable to me.

Mercury, jupiter, venus and mars are the planet which important (taurus and scorpio are inclined signs). Venus is in fall of jupiter, mars in exaltion of venus

The 3 first - mercury, jupiter and venus are in saturn s sign aquarius and capricorn - saturn is 10th house ruler in naturally associated to public status like marriage Also part of marriage is in capricorn. Sign of saturn

But mars not..

I think here are two different things we have to see

1) child is 5th house moon is in Mercury's in exaltion but in Jupiter's exil. Moon will make trine to mars in about 11 degrees (month or years) and will bring its light to venus. Which receive it under one degree in capricorn, but still in capricorn. He cares for the child and you as mom but not women. Moon also changes in 7th house before hitting venus. And moon will change in libra, exaltion of saturn

2) mercury (you) and jupiter which signifies you and he
Unfortunately its really when mercury goes retrograde he will first hit sun.. If this mean denial or only delay..

Im not sure. I only could say that when another planet is first hit it does not necessarily mean denial.. I had this in a horary with a planet in 6th house for a job question.. There i got no job because of corona..bht jow i have one.

Interestingly mercury, jupiter and venus all square at same time mars on 17th degree

Last edited:

waybread

I think we all have "no" answers, although my reading is just a bit different.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, he's symbolized by Mercury. Mercury has passed its last aspect with Jupiter, and the moon has passed its last aspect with Mercury. Basically what was over isn't showing a change in direction.

Both of your significators are in the 11th house of friendship. Even though you and this man seem to be growing apart, you seem to sustain a friendship-- which is important for your child's emotional well-being.

blondie89

Banned
I think we all have "no" answers, although my reading is just a bit different.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, he's symbolized by Mercury. Mercury has passed its last aspect with Jupiter, and the moon has passed its last aspect with Mercury. Basically what was over isn't showing a change in direction.

Both of your significators are in the 11th house of friendship. Even though you and this man seem to be growing apart, you seem to sustain a friendship-- which is important for your child's emotional well-being.

Isn't sun co ruler for men?
Are they not in 12th house, not 11th?

waybread

Blondie, you can use planetary co-rulers in you want to. I'd first look at the main significators. I forgot, however, that Mercury goes retrograde, and it does conjunct the sun on Feb. 8 or 9, followed by Jupiter on or about the 15th. This might be a translation of light. But before that happens, the sun hits a square with Mars, which I would view as a prohibition so far as the sun is concerned. Then same thing with Mercury, ruler of the 7th house. it hits the square with Mars on or about the 11th before the Jupiter conjunction can perfect. Another prohibition.

I confess I had to go back and look this up in an ephemeris after reading your post, though, so I was too hasty, for sure.

And oops-- these planets are in the 12th house-- my mistake. That would change my reading to make it less favorable for friendship with the ex, although the ruler of the 12th is a domiciled Saturn in the 11th. Good catch.

:sad: