Will zamakek win Egyptian league?

meromero

I am zamalek fan and we lost Egyptian league the last 4 years so will zamalek win the Egyptian league? Zamakek jersey is white with two red line

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
05 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 7.2500 A.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=17Sag33
As you are Zamalek fan they are represented with ASC ruler Jupiter, some other team is represent with Mercury. Accidential dignities are in Jupiter favour. Next Jupiter has help from Saturn which is in own sign.
Mercury is Combust and in detriment and will be more near to Sun untill the end of league, that means closely Combust which is bad for Mercury, so I think Zamalek will win.

meromero

ASC=17Sag33
As you are Zamalek fan they are represented with ASC ruler Jupiter, some other team is represent with Mercury. Accidential dignities are in Jupiter favour. Next Jupiter has help from Saturn which is in own sign.
Mercury is Combust and in detriment and will be more near to Sun untill the end of league, that means closely Combust which is bad for Mercury, so I think Zamalek will win.
Thank you does mercury in combust mean that other team will be weak?

fensi88

ASC=17Sag33

I was right! Zamalek crowned 2020-21 Egyptian Premier League champions!!

leomoon

I was right! Zamalek crowned 2020-21 Egyptian Premier League champions!!

Congratulations Goca!

I loved visiting Zamalek, was there 3 times. Lovely area. One time we were going to go to Jordan to see Petra on a side trip and had to leave very early in the A.M. or be at the airport very early like they do these days.

The Sports was getting ready for a play off when we left, and when we returned, I recall the craziness around the airport in traffic., because Egypt had won. I don't recall the year, its been some time now, perhaps 2010. They sure love their sports.

Last edited: