Astrology Reading Required

neha09

Hi..
I am Neha.
My details are 9 september 1987..time of birth is 1:30 am and place is New Delhi .

I want to know how will year 2014 treat me? i want to know about my career and when will i get married? 2013 is not good for me and my family .

ams

Banned
Hello Neha,

This year will brings good results to you. If you can wear yellow topaz, pukhraj after trial of topaz than go for it. Else, do Brihaspati mantra everyday for 108 times. Time consuming but will be effective in case you do not want to wear stone. Hard to say how it will effect your family as everyone has their own stars but ok for you. How the period since 2002 has been for you. I am assuming good but you wouldn't remember too much, would you?

Ta
ams

Hi..
I am Neha.
My details are 9 september 1987..time of birth is 1:30 am and place is New Delhi .

I want to know how will year 2014 treat me? i want to know about my career and when will i get married? 2013 is not good for me and my family .

neha09

Hello Neha,

This year will brings good results to you. If you can wear yellow topaz, pukhraj after trial of topaz than go for it. Else, do Brihaspati mantra everyday for 108 times. Time consuming but will be effective in case you do not want to wear stone. Hard to say how it will effect your family as everyone has their own stars but ok for you. How the period since 2002 has been for you. I am assuming good but you wouldn't remember too much, would you?

Ta
ams

Thanks for the precious reply ...
As far as i remember period since 2002 to the till date is average for me & my family.We see lots of bad days in these yrs except good one.

And I also want to know the status of marriage for me in this year.
And plz share the Brihaspati mantra with me.

ams

Banned
Ok, I wanted to know specifically period for you though impact to anyone in family is an issue for all being in joint situation.

Time for your marriage is starting from feb already until 2016, so yes it's on the cards very much.

Mantra below:

Om graam greem graum sah brihasptaye namah

Ta
ams

Thanks for the precious reply ...
As far as i remember period since 2002 to the till date is average for me & my family.We see lots of bad days in these yrs except good one.

And I also want to know the status of marriage for me in this year.
And plz share the Brihaspati mantra with me.

selfless

Banned
Hi..
I am Neha.

at first telling about marriage. lord of 7th house Jupiter(Brihaspoti) is RETROGRADE, remedy for that follows at the end of this.. u'll get married from 13th Feb/2014 to May/2016. first letter of his name may be "P".. Brihaspati is also the lord of 10th house(profession/job), sitting in 11th house from lagna.. however Chandra-Rahu together sitting in 10th house has created some friction/resistance..
Mithun lagna, Meen Raashi..
janma-nakshatra is UttarBhadrapad nakshatra (1st pad),lord of which is Shoni..
analysed the chart and saw that, any particular person from your neighbours/younger brother/sister (if any), might become your enemy/start ememity ..9th lord in 6th house..you may follow the remedies below:-
1. serve/feed cows every day/thurdays at least for 3 months.
2.wear silver in the nose for 90 days.
3..keep a SQUARE piece of silver with you(start this on a Saturday)..
--------------that' all-----------
good time starts from 7th March,2014