Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 05-04-2010, 02:18 AM

Will I get a summer job?

So since I'm a young'un and like money, I felt the need to give in and start applying for jobs. I also went over my texting limit by 1800 texts and need to prove to my parents that I'm responsible enough to make money and hold a job.

This chart baffles me. Since the ascendant is Scorpio, I am represented by Mars, right? Mars conjuncts the midheaven which looks like a good sign (I think), but the midheaven is in Leo, represented by the sun. The sun and mars form square, which is pretty scary.
Would mars forming a sextile to venus conjunct vertex help at all?
Also, the moon and north node are both in capricorn. Is the moon even used at all in career horaries?
This is my first time running a career-related horary so I'm not entirely sure if the way I'm interpreting this is right and I'd definitely appreciate some help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg summerjob.jpg (47.9 KB, 8 views)

A Child And A Dog Wearing Borrowed Eyeglasses
Unread 05-04-2010, 05:07 AM

Re: Will I get a summer job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robots View Post
Mars conjuncts the midheaven which looks like a good sign (I think),
It's a good sign, but there needs to be more support for a conclusive Yes.

Quote:
Also, the moon and north node are both in capricorn. Is the moon even used at all in career horaries?
The moon is used in all horary.

The chart is too early (1°), so the question isn't traditionally ready for an answer, things could change the outcome. But the chart is saying with square and Sun position in the 7th that there's lots of competition and they are going to be favored over you. As you see from the chart, with Sun in Taurus the job's in the hands of your "enemies", so its unlikely. The chart is tiny. I can't tell if Moon's separating or applying to the Sun, which could help.

R

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Last edited by RayAustin; 05-04-2010 at 05:13 AM.

Tags
summer