Lunar eclipse 15 degrees Cancer in July opposite natal Saturn

watercolour

This one will hit my Mercury /Uranus midpoint With Jupiter & friends squaring my Mc and Mars opposing MC. With a chart activated by the recent eclipse in January my 6th house will be my center of attentions during the next months.
Being Mercury the ruler of my Sun (5th) and 8th - Virgo the Asc of my Asc in SR , and Uranus the ruler of my 1st can you give me any tips what to expect with this one?
Thx
W

Effie

Hi guys,

I was looking for more info on this eclipse, so I am glad that someone started a thread. The moon is transiting my natal 4th house, so the eclipse will fall inside my forth house, conjuncting my natal Jupiter in Capricorn exactly! Gee, I just saw that...Should I interprete this in a good way because jupiter supposed to represent luck and expansion, or in a bad way because the lunar eclipse is not exactly the best thing that can happen, right? My sun sign is Aries and my ascendant is Virgo. Gee, any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Neptune Rising

Ok I've been so eagerly anticipating this eclipse, especially as it somehow involved the previous New Moon which was opposite Pluto.

For me, this New Moon at 1 degree Cancer was conjunct Vesta, and was in my 7th house trine natal POF/Uranus in my 10th house. When the transiting Moon reached natal Uranus, a romance at work started suddenly. Now it seems that this Full Moon has culminated what started at the New Moon, and changed its direction somewhat, or put another way, this Full Moon brought out into manifestation was was begun at New Moon..

Effie

Hey, when was the New Moon you are referring to? Maybe I can also see what happened then and see how it relates to what's happening now.

starlink

NR, I mistakenly had moved this thread to Greenhorns (needed to move another thread) but put it back again.

Cheers, Starlink